Author Topic: Trump 2024  (Read 5235 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump 2024
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2024, 11:12:17 AM »
Why are people so angry that an Epstein client finally gets convicted?  Pedos supporting pedos kind of thing?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2024, 11:19:34 AM »
What's with the false equivalence of Harvey Weinstein that Dax keeps bringing up?  Was Michelle serving up starlets to Harvey?  Was that her biz for a couple decades?  Was Harvey serving up starlets to Michelle? 

I am obviously way out of the creepy ppl making girls have sex with ppl they don't want to loop

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2024, 11:21:33 AM »
Why are people getting mad that #blueanon still heaps adulation on a frequent Epstein Island visitor?

While #blueanon rages out on someone who dissociated himself from Epstein over 2 decades ago (and didn’t go to Epstein Island)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2024, 11:24:17 AM »
What's with the false equivalence of Harvey Weinstein that Dax keeps bringing up?  Was Michelle serving up starlets to Harvey?  Was that her biz for a couple decades?  Was Harvey serving up starlets to Michelle? 

I am obviously way out of the creepy ppl making girls have sex with ppl they don't want to loop
Why doesn’t someone who has (allegedly) the most powerful law enforcement agencies in the world on speed dial . . . know all about Harvey Weinstein?

Yet choose to praise him repeatedly in public speeches.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2024, 11:28:38 AM »

Why doesn’t someone who has (allegedly) the most powerful law enforcement agencies in the world on speed dial . . . know all about Harvey Weinstein?

Dax, are you calling for the Executive Branch to begin investigating private citizens?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2024, 11:34:15 AM »

Dax, are you calling for the Executive Branch to begin investigating private citizens?
Are you trying to tell me the Secret Service is not responsible for Executive Branch security and understanding the types of people those they are protecting are in close association with?

Your tap out is none the less - accepted

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 01, 2024, 11:44:58 AM »
Knowing what we know about the 2016 election cycle and spying on a political adversary- it’s a bit ironic that #blueanongE would bring up domestic spying

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2024, 12:05:53 PM »
Just a crack pipe hitting son taking wads of cash out of the ATM’s to pay women who were suspected of  being sex trafficked and some of whom were likely underage  . . . Just ignore it! #blueanongE

I'm with dax let's also not elect hungter Biden for president

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2024, 12:10:25 PM »
if they #LockHimUp we’ll be forced to, tho

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2024, 12:23:29 PM »
Not gE’ing when I say there is zero chance outside of death that Trump loses this election. It’s in the bag.

Let's put cash on it.
Ok, how much? This is the type of life hedge I crave.

$100

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump 2024
« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2024, 12:25:59 PM »
Just a crack pipe hitting son taking wads of cash out of the ATM’s to pay women who were suspected of  being sex trafficked and some of whom were likely underage  . . . Just ignore it! #blueanongE

I'm with dax let's also not elect hungter Biden for president
Hunter is a close business associate of POTUS Pedo Pete. Something that clearly raged up Hunter early and often as the laptop and other electronic devices repeatedly revealed

Remember per our DOJ, to not believe the laptop is real, is to believe a Biden Campaign led conspiracy theory

« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 12:30:08 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2024, 12:26:25 PM »
Part of me thinks that the more times he can be found guilty, between now and November, the better for Don.

explain to me how this makes sense in your head

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2024, 12:27:32 PM »
I don't think more people are going to vote for Trump this time, I think a lot less people are going to vote for Biden.

I'm not sure that many people voted for Biden in 2020. You can bet your ass the number of people voting against trump isn't going to decrease.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 01, 2024, 12:39:14 PM »
Getting Epstein clients off the streets

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2024, 12:43:53 PM »
Part of me thinks that the more times he can be found guilty, between now and November, the better for Don.

Part joke, part the observation that the more things that happen that should blatantly disqualify him from public support the more popular he seems to get.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 01, 2024, 01:06:27 PM »

Part joke, part the observation that the more things that happen that should blatantly disqualify him from public support the more popular he seems to get.

If that were literally true Trump wouldn’t appeal, wouldn’t defend these cases etc.  but it’s not, maga just thinks if they rage cry repeat enough the cases will go away.  Like “hahaha I actually like to get my ass kicked, keep banging my wife it actually makes her like me more”

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2024, 01:16:56 PM »

If that were literally true Trump wouldn’t appeal, wouldn’t defend these cases etc.  but it’s not, maga just thinks if they rage cry repeat enough the cases will go away.  Like “hahaha I actually like to get my ass kicked, keep banging my wife it actually makes her like me more”

Appealing and defending the cases keeps it in the news. The more guilty verdicts, the more persecuted Trump is. If Trump just accepted them, it would take away from the persecution narrative.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2024, 03:03:21 PM »
It’s nut(s) that with how shitty biden is or is alleged to be, that republicans couldn’t get anyone adequately tolerable to whip his ass in this thing.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 01, 2024, 03:21:03 PM »
Trump is the ultimate slippery slope.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 01, 2024, 05:31:45 PM »

Appealing and defending the cases keeps it in the news. The more guilty verdicts, the more persecuted Trump is. If Trump just accepted them, it would take away from the persecution narrative.

The problem is this only works for those already in the cult. There's what I'd assume to be a significant portion of his 2020 voting block who have had enough. His game now is all about appealing to his base, but that's not going to get him to win, he needs dudes like this.
https://x.com/ColinCowherd/status/1588191961650933762

Problem is that now, just one election cycle later, he's fed up.

https://x.com/awfulannouncing/status/1797009075185819848

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 01, 2024, 06:09:20 PM »
Oh yeah. Suburbs will go more for Biden than last cycle IMO

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2024, 06:56:34 PM »
It’s nut(s) that with how shitty biden is or is alleged to be, that republicans couldn’t get anyone adequately tolerable to whip his ass in this thing.

It's equally nuts the dems can't find a suitable replacement for Biden.  It's like both parties have run out of viable candidates and have said eff it.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2024, 07:02:21 PM »
Two different problems, imo.

Dems still playing the who’s turn is it game.

GOP was stormed, taken over, and is continuing to be held hostage from within.

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 01, 2024, 07:18:39 PM »

The problem is this only works for those already in the cult. There's what I'd assume to be a significant portion of his 2020 voting block who have had enough. His game now is all about appealing to his base, but that's not going to get him to win, he needs dudes like this.

It's where his campaign contributions come from.

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 01, 2024, 07:30:26 PM »

So Colin Cowherd was wrong in 2022, but he's right now?