Author Topic: Does Montana State even have students?  (Read 7810 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Does Montana State even have students?
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2023, 04:59:35 PM »
Their coach is Coach Sprinkle? OMG that's adorable.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2023, 05:07:10 PM »
This write up from a bonafide MSU fan has me convinced that KSU is officially on UPSET WATCH.

Offline Bobcat406

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2023, 05:08:57 PM »
This write up from a bonafide MSU fan has me convinced that KSU is officially on UPSET WATCH.
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it...just thought I would share a little about a great school.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2023, 05:09:59 PM »
this guy sounds like a cop (police officer)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2023, 05:11:32 PM »
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it...just thought I would share a little about a great school.

Trust me, I'm not losing any sleep over it at all. I'm genuinely rooting for the Cowboys (or whatever).

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2023, 05:53:43 PM »
Hello! I had to jump on and let you know a little about Montana State University. Although, we are underdogs, Coach Sprinkle will give you all he has and our Team may surprise...but, most likely, you walk away to play again.
Bozeman, MT is double the size of Manhattan and is a thriving community and campus. 17,000 students. Housing is crazy expensive and growth is out of control. The median listing home price in Bozeman, MT was $795K in January 2023, trending down -15.2% year-over-year. The median listing home price per square foot was $381.
Close to Big Sky and Yellowstone, Bozeman is seeing a ton of out-of state growth. https://bigskyresort.com/ https://yellowstoneclub.com/.
Now onto the University. MSU is the largest University in the state of Montana and has been on the upside in every sport, as of late. Our football team (FCS- Where your coach came from) has been to the final 4 in the last 3 consecutive seasons, and finsihed Runner-up in 2021-2022. College Gameday came to town for our rivalry game just this past Novemeber.
https://twitter.com/MSUBobcats_FB/status/1596551168242593792?s=20
https://twitter.com/DesmondHoward/status/1594476431429423105?s=20
As for basketball, Danny Sprinkle is a proud alum and MSU hadn't been to the tourney since he was selected as the Big Sky Conference Tourney MVP in 1996. In his 4th year, he has led the Team to 2 straight appearances. Battle could play on most rosters in the Big 12, Darius Brown is a great floor general, and our two bigs (both from London) are tough dudes.
Not saying we will win, but a little respect would be nice to hear. Have fun and Go Cats!
TL;DR most but I did read the last sentence. I agree!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2023, 07:16:03 PM »
Squawkne is a rabid anti-catite purely from jealousy. You hate to see it.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2023, 07:52:36 PM »
Bozemon is actually a great place, at least in the summer.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2023, 08:52:34 PM »
Bozemon is actually a great place, at least in the summer.

Agree, summer and early fall Bozeman is incredible 

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2023, 10:47:59 PM »
According to John Dutton, Californians are destroying a once great state.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2023, 10:51:19 PM »
Hello! I had to jump on and let you know a little about Montana State University. Although, we are underdogs, Coach Sprinkle will give you all he has and our Team may surprise...but, most likely, you walk away to play again.
Bozeman, MT is double the size of Manhattan and is a thriving community and campus. 17,000 students. Housing is crazy expensive and growth is out of control. The median listing home price in Bozeman, MT was $795K in January 2023, trending down -15.2% year-over-year. The median listing home price per square foot was $381.
Close to Big Sky and Yellowstone, Bozeman is seeing a ton of out-of state growth. https://bigskyresort.com/ https://yellowstoneclub.com/.
Now onto the University. MSU is the largest University in the state of Montana and has been on the upside in every sport, as of late. Our football team (FCS- Where your coach came from) has been to the final 4 in the last 3 consecutive seasons, and finsihed Runner-up in 2021-2022. College Gameday came to town for our rivalry game just this past Novemeber.
As for basketball, Danny Sprinkle is a proud alum and MSU hadn't been to the tourney since he was selected as the Big Sky Conference Tourney MVP in 1996. In his 4th year, he has led the Team to 2 straight appearances. Battle could play on most rosters in the Big 12, Darius Brown is a great floor general, and our two bigs (both from London) are tough dudes.
Not saying we will win, but a little respect would be nice to hear. Have fun and Go Cats!

Is 406 your weight or your credit score?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2023, 11:06:25 PM »

Is 406 your weight or your credit score?

dang.  butchered

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2023, 11:12:24 PM »

This is the kind of up dog I have been telling you all about
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2023, 01:51:03 AM »
i didn't realize bozeman had gotten so expensive.  you'd think there'd be plenty of room to build.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2023, 08:51:19 AM »
Those crowd shots look like they could have come from the Capitol on Jan 6.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2023, 09:16:34 AM »

Yeah, definitely not TSC.  Like most squawk fans, it's T only.  It makes sense, most squawk fans have never spent any time at any other Div I campus, thus are easily conned into thinking there's something special about Lawrence and the KU campus.  I believe the word is parochial, but I'm sure other posters will resort to the more derogatory "inbred".

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2023, 09:26:53 AM »

Yeah, definitely not TSC.  Like most squawk fans, it's T only.  It makes sense, most squawk fans have never spent any time at any other Div I campus, thus are easily conned into thinking there's something special about Lawrence and the KU campus.  I believe the word is parochial, but I'm sure other posters will resort to the more derogatory "inbred".

bold of you to assume that the majority of ku fans have ever set foot on that campus.

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2023, 09:33:41 AM »

Offline Bobcat406

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2023, 10:06:13 AM »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2023, 11:53:07 AM »
those goals appear to be 9ft. not applicable.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2023, 12:49:40 PM »
"Danny Sprinkle"

:lol:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2023, 01:04:59 PM »
This game tips at midnight, right?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2023, 01:14:41 PM »
Bobcat is trolling us, you guys. There is 0% chance their coach (or any actual human person on this planet) is named Danny Sprinkle. grow up

Offline Bobcat406

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2023, 03:21:38 PM »
Bobcat is trolling us, you guys. There is 0% chance their coach (or any actual human person on this planet) is named Danny Sprinkle. grow up

The Helena, MT native is the real deal and will be a household name soon...unfortunately, won't be in Bozeman much longer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJoryPMvRsE
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 03:24:56 PM by Bobcat406 »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2023, 05:01:17 PM »
I wouldn't want to be in Bozeman any longer than absolutely necessary, either.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f