Author Topic: Oklahoma State 2: Port of Call Stillwater  (Read 3818 times)

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Oklahoma State 2: Port of Call Stillwater
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2023, 06:50:06 PM »
KK not posting a single Peggy Po thread this season is quite a disappointment
Yeah I remember when he was so engaged he posted one from his in-laws' place on his phone during the holidays.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2023, 08:39:33 PM »
Renocat nicknames would have been great this year.

oscar sock

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2023, 08:53:39 PM »
Renocat nicknames would have been great this year.
Please sweet baby Jesus no
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2023, 12:47:56 AM »
MIR during OSU game:
"Cam Carter has missed his last 6 3s and has only made 3 of his last 16. Bruh needs a red light."
MIR after the game:
"I had a board lurker send me a text wondering if the whining ITT was real or gEing, I had to break the news that it was very much real."

Leaving aside MIR's blatant hypocrisy, it deliciously ironic that Cam hit one of the biggest 3s of the game (which with his 2 clutch FTs is why I praised him in my post MIR and MICat found not worshipful enough).

I don't think you know what hypocrisy is. Not a single person said you can't be critical of poor play, we're mocking your continual crying after the game was over. You were shitting on the conference player of the week like he's a bum. If after the game was over, I ignored Cam's big 3 and whined about his missed 3s in the first half and the Baylor game, they'd make fun of me too.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2023, 09:29:02 AM »
Dax, you should just embrace being the old man who is never happy

This is your standard extremely low IQ poster go to, and it's just absolutely fascinating to see you and several others stalk me around like a couple of giant derps  who :bawl: about everything I say.

Talking about turnovers has literally nothing to do with enjoying winning the game.

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2023, 11:15:16 AM »
MIR during OSU game:
"Cam Carter has missed his last 6 3s and has only made 3 of his last 16. Bruh needs a red light."
MIR after the game:
"I had a board lurker send me a text wondering if the whining ITT was real or gEing, I had to break the news that it was very much real."

Leaving aside MIR's blatant hypocrisy, it deliciously ironic that Cam hit one of the biggest 3s of the game (which with his 2 clutch FTs is why I praised him in my post MIR and MICat found not worshipful enough).

I don't think you know what hypocrisy is. Not a single person said you can't be critical of poor play, we're mocking your continual crying after the game was over. You were shitting on the conference player of the week like he's a bum. If after the game was over, I ignored Cam's big 3 and whined about his missed 3s in the first half and the Baylor game, they'd make fun of me too.

I had no doubt you'd justify your documented hypocrisy. Noting Nowell's turnover problems returned is not "shitting" on him just commenting on a feature of a game. Hypocrisy is going on about some supposed message you exchanged with a "lurker" about the negativism in the gaame threat, which you contributed to with your post regarding Cam. It's beside the point of your two-faced tuckism, but the fact your suggestion he get a red light only made you look like an idiot once again.