Author Topic: AI assisted TCU slams  (Read 1749 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
AI assisted TCU slams
« on: December 02, 2022, 06:57:14 PM »
Verse 1:
TCU, you think you're hot crap
But really you're just a little blip
Your football team is never on the top
Just another small-time school with a lot of flop

Chorus:
TCU, you're just a joke
A second-rate university with no real stroke
You may have some decent academics, but who cares
When your sports teams are always in last place, it's not fair

Verse 2:
Frogs, oh how we love to mock you
With your purple and white, it's like a bad bruise
Your mascot is a silly little thing
Always hopping around, with no real swing

Chorus:
TCU, you're just a joke
When your sports teams are always in last place, it's not fair

Bridge:
You may try to act all tough and cool
But when it comes down to it, you're just a fool
TCU, you'll never be the best
Just a small-time school, with no real zest

Chorus:
TCU, you're just a joke
When your sports teams are always in last place, it's not fair.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: AI assisted TCU slams
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 06:58:43 PM »
"TCU may have a decent football team, but their academics are a joke. #braindeadfrogs"

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 07:00:24 PM »
These are all being generated by ChatGPT.

The first I asked to make mean rap about TCU. The second a mean tweet.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 07:05:52 PM »
Love them

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2022, 07:17:35 PM »

Prompt: Write a scene in a sitcom about Kansas State football.

-----------

The scene opens on a living room, where two friends, Jake and Sam, are sitting on the couch watching a football game.

Jake: "Come on, Kansas State! Let's go!"

Sam: "I don't know, Jake. They're down by 10 points in the fourth quarter. It's not looking good."

Jake: (sighing) "Yeah, you're right. But I still have faith in them."

The camera cuts to a shot of the television, where the Kansas State football team is on the field, huddled together before the snap.

Announcer: (off-screen) "And it's third down and ten for Kansas State. They need to convert here to keep their hopes alive."

The quarterback calls out the play and the team breaks the huddle, lining up on the field. The ball is snapped and the quarterback drops back to pass.

Announcer: (off-screen) "He's got a man open down the field! Can he make the throw?"

The quarterback launches a perfect spiral down the field, and the receiver makes a diving catch for a touchdown.

Jake: (jumping up from the couch) "Yes! Touchdown, Kansas State! That's what I'm talking about!"

Sam: (smiling) "Wow, they pulled it off. Great play by the quarterback and the receiver."

The camera cuts back to the living room, where Jake and Sam are high-fiving each other in celebration.

Jake: "I told you, man. I never lose faith in my team."

Sam: (laughing) "Yeah, well let's hope they can hold on and win this game."

The scene fades to black as the friends continue to watch the game with excitement.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2022, 07:27:13 PM »
Prompt:
Write a scene in a drama about TCU losing to Kansas State in football.

The scene opens on a group of TCU fans sitting in a bar, watching the game on the big screen. They are visibly upset and disappointed as they watch their team struggle against Kansas State.

One fan, a middle-aged man wearing a TCU jersey, slams his beer down on the bar. "This is bullshit," he mutles. "Our defense is falling apart."

Another fan, a young woman wearing a TCU hat, shakes her head in disbelief. "I can't believe this is happening," she says. "We were supposed to win this game."

Suddenly, a group of Kansas State fans bursts into the bar, cheering and celebrating their team's victory. They taunt the TCU fans, waving their arms in victory and chanting "Go State!"

The TCU fans scowl and turn away, unable to handle the trash talking. The tension in the bar is palpable, and it looks like a fight may break out at any moment.

But before things can escalate, the bartender steps in and calms everyone down. He reminds the TCU fans that it's just a game, and they shouldn't let it ruin their night.

The TCU fans reluctantly agree, but they can't shake the feeling of disappointment and frustration as they watch the Kansas State fans continue to celebrate. They know that this loss will be hard to recover from, and it's a harsh reminder of the competitive nature of college football.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2022, 07:33:10 PM »
Prompt: Write an opera libretto about Kansas State destroying TCU in football.

Act I:

The scene opens on the field at LHC Bill Snyder Family Stadium in Manhattan, Kansas. The Kansas State Wildcats are set to face off against the TCU Horned Frogs.

Chorus:
The crowd is wild with excitement
As the teams take to the field
The Wildcats are ready to strike
Their opponents they will not yield

Kansas State quarterback:
We'll show them who's boss tonight
With our fierce determination
We'll take the ball and run it down
Their defense, we'll leave in frustration

Chorus:
Kansas State, Kansas State
Our pride and joy
We'll roar and cheer
As you destroy

Act II:

The game begins and the Wildcats take control, scoring touchdown after touchdown. The TCU defense struggles to keep up, unable to stop the powerful Kansas State offense.

Chorus:
The Wildcats are on fire
Their offense is unstoppable
TCU is left in the dust
As Kansas State takes the lead

TCU quarterback:
We thought we could take them down
But we were wrong
Kansas State is too strong
Our defense falls apart
As the Wildcats score another touchdown

Chorus:
Our team is the best
We'll crush TCU
And leave them with nothing but regret

Act III:

As the game comes to a close, Kansas State emerges victorious, defeating TCU by a landslide. The fans go wild as the Wildcats celebrate their victory.

Chorus:
You've shown your strength and skill
You've crushed TCU
And proved you're the best team on the field

Kansas State quarterback:
We've worked hard for this moment
And our victory is sweet
We'll carry this win with pride
And continue to dominate the league

Chorus:
Our team, our pride
We'll cheer you on
As you conquer and divide

Our champions, our kings
We'll stand by you
As you continue to shine and sing.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
AI assisted TCU slams
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2022, 07:40:16 PM »

Prompt: Write a scene in a sitcom about Kansas State football.

-----------

The scene opens on a living room, where two friends, Jake and Sam, are sitting on the couch watching a football game.

Jake: "Come on, Kansas State! Let's go!"

Sam: "I don't know, Jake. They're down by 10 points in the fourth quarter. It's not looking good."

Jake: (sighing) "Yeah, you're right. But I still have faith in them."

The camera cuts to a shot of the television, where the Kansas State football team is on the field, huddled together before the snap.

Announcer: (off-screen) "And it's third down and ten for Kansas State. They need to convert here to keep their hopes alive."

The quarterback calls out the play and the team breaks the huddle, lining up on the field. The ball is snapped and the quarterback drops back to pass.

Announcer: (off-screen) "He's got a man open down the field! Can he make the throw?"

The quarterback launches a perfect spiral down the field, and the receiver makes a diving catch for a touchdown.

Jake: (jumping up from the couch) "Yes! Touchdown, Kansas State! That's what I'm talking about!"

Sam: (smiling) "Wow, they pulled it off. Great play by the quarterback and the receiver."

The camera cuts back to the living room, where Jake and Sam are high-fiving each other in celebration.

Jake: "I told you, man. I never lose faith in my team."

Sam: (laughing) "Yeah, well let's hope they can hold on and win this game."

The scene fades to black as the friends continue to watch the game with excitement.
Absolutely love that Jake and Sam don’t know how scoring works in FB. This would be a legit funny scene to see acted out.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2022, 08:30:08 PM »
Chongs, you're a poet and i didn't know it.  :D
Also, I'm curious, are you an English Literature teacher IRL?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2022, 08:38:31 PM »
I'm give no credence until FATLP (fatlip, but also Fitz and the..) recites this to music.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2022, 01:02:14 PM »
Prompt:  A mediocre attorney attempts to find friends on a rivals sports message board with series of puns.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2022, 02:15:18 PM »
 :jerk:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2022, 07:36:42 PM »
Post the AI fan-fic, Fedor. Let’s see this beaut

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2022, 07:44:10 AM »
It was a request to CHONGS.  I don't have access to ChatGPT.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2022, 08:25:24 AM »

John was a mediocre attorney who was trying to make a name for himself in the legal world. He wanted to make a splash, but he wasn't quite sure how to go about it.

One day, he had an idea. He decided to try to make some friends on a rival's sports message board by using puns. He figured it was a harmless way to make a name for himself and have a bit of fun.

So, he started posting puns on the message board. He made puns about the rival team's players, coaches, and even their home stadium. He thought that it was a clever way to make some friends and get his name out there.

At first, he got some laughs, but it didn't take long for the other message board members to catch on to what he was doing. They started calling him out and bashing him for his attempts at humor.

John was embarrassed and decided to give up on the idea. He figured that he had made a fool of himself and that he would just go back to trying to make a name for himself through hard work and dedication.

But, surprisingly, after a few weeks he started to notice that some of the members on the message board had really taken a liking to him. They started inviting him to join in on their conversations and even went out of their way to help him out.

John was surprised, but also very pleased. He had managed to make some friends on the rival's sports message board, all through the power of puns. He was now known as the "pun king" on the message board, and he had made some great connections that could help him in his legal career in the future.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2022, 09:06:53 AM »
Pretty much the ballad of Sprac “pun king” ne right there

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2022, 10:58:31 AM »

John was a mediocre attorney who was trying to make a name for himself in the legal world. He wanted to make a splash, but he wasn't quite sure how to go about it.

One day, he had an idea. He decided to try to make some friends on a rival's sports message board by using puns. He figured it was a harmless way to make a name for himself and have a bit of fun.

So, he started posting puns on the message board. He made puns about the rival team's players, coaches, and even their home stadium. He thought that it was a clever way to make some friends and get his name out there.

At first, he got some laughs, but it didn't take long for the other message board members to catch on to what he was doing. They started calling him out and bashing him for his attempts at humor.

John was embarrassed and decided to give up on the idea. He figured that he had made a fool of himself and that he would just go back to trying to make a name for himself through hard work and dedication.

But, surprisingly, after a few weeks he started to notice that some of the members on the message board had really taken a liking to him. They started inviting him to join in on their conversations and even went out of their way to help him out.

John was surprised, but also very pleased. He had managed to make some friends on the rival's sports message board, all through the power of puns. He was now known as the "pun king" on the message board, and he had made some great connections that could help him in his legal career in the future.

amazing

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2022, 11:14:08 AM »

amazing
Not a single pun, AI has some work to do to replace the talented youngsters here.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2022, 11:32:12 AM »
"pun king" is a pun!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2022, 10:43:17 AM »
@chingon are you on any of the image ai generators?

I visit a Crystal Palace forum and they used AI to design new kits and it is cool

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=287713

Someone (not me) should make AI-generated ksu cats uniforms

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2022, 10:46:48 AM »