Author Topic: Are you a blueanongE as branded by dax? (Tenets of blueanon/blueanongE)  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Which of these things do you continually espouse?

-Trump was installed by Putin and controlled by Putin

-The Biden Laptop was a classic Russian Intelligence Operation

-The 2016 election was hacked and stolen.  #blueanon has dissolved all nuance into a narrative that 2016 was hacked and stolen, thus Trump was an illegitimate President

-1/6 was a coup d' etat (I mean  :lol: :lol: :lol:)  It's like #blueanon has never paid any attention to the numerous coup d' etat's that the United States has engaged in (and that now beloved #blueanon anti-Trump hero John Bolton openly admitted to live on air)

-White supremacists are the greatest threat to our Democracy piled upon all things we don't like are a threat to Democracy 

On top of an entire operation of subterfuge such labeling all information that makes #blueanon and #blueanon politicians look bad as "disinformation".   Any narrative that #blueanon doesn't like is mis/disinformation.

Engaging in Zersetzung - A process of ongoing and sustained undermining, de-legitimization and political paralyzation

And #blueanon gets that label because they continually espouse crazy conspiracy theories.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Are you a blueanongE as branded by dax? (Tenets of blueanon/blueanongE)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 06:50:21 PM »
The rantings of a dude who has migrated from Covid vax bars to shitty bars that can’t afford ESPN Plus

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 06:55:58 PM »
I’ll go first.

- No, trump was elected by just enough of a combination of shitty magas and regular republicans in he right states. Putin probably was pleased, and he probably helped with online weird trump marketing to appeal to the shittiest.

- Don’t know about any of this.

- No, see first one.

- 1/6 was a large collection of freaks fired up by trump who stormed the capitol deluded into thinking they’d accomplish trump staying president or at least harming or rough ridin' with anyone who was ok with him not staying president.

- white supremacists are gross. Generally america is too polarized for the democracy to work fine for enough and we should amicably divorce.

- it’s pretty easy to id disinformation and it’s not based on liking the info or not

- I’m not looking this one up, yet

I don’t think I’m blueanon!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 07:00:28 PM »
The best part is #blueanongE thinking they speak for the larger collective of #blueanon

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2022, 07:40:15 PM »
I’ll go first.

- No, trump was elected by just enough of a combination of shitty magas and regular republicans in he right states. Putin probably was pleased, and he probably helped with online weird trump marketing to appeal to the shittiest.

- Don’t know about any of this.

- No, see first one.

- 1/6 was a large collection of freaks fired up by trump who stormed the capitol deluded into thinking they’d accomplish trump staying president or at least harming or rough ridin' with anyone who was ok with him not staying president.

- white supremacists are gross. Generally america is too polarized for the democracy to work fine for enough and we should amicably divorce.

- it’s pretty easy to id disinformation and it’s not based on liking the info or not

- I’m not looking this one up, yet

I don’t think I’m blueanon!
Agree with all this. I too am not Blue(annon)!

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2022, 07:46:48 PM »
Denying that you're #blueAnon is the best evidence that you are in fact #blueAnon.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2022, 08:03:51 PM »
Chongs:  gE for speaker of untruths

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2022, 09:04:19 PM »
I disagree with the point on polarization.

We have a primary structure that favors extremism

Rank choice voting would fix most of the issue we face.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2022, 09:50:45 PM »
1) He won because enough people decided to roll the dice on him over Hillary, Putin most certainly helped to spread *pick a thing that helped out trump* but it was not some stolen or rigged or w/e election. I still believe had trump even had a passing care about covid, and didn't shut the lights off like a baby backed bitch and then blast people out of the way for the most awkward and tone deaf photo op in recent memory he could've won in 2020. But he failed to actually fix anything, constantly chose to poke people in the eye, and his movement constantly over time loses people, not gains as they eat their own, and when he did do that photo op crap you could just feel the mood go from "eh" to "eff this I'm done" amongst people who don't even care.

2) Don't know don't care, it's a but her emails redux

3) See #1

4) It was most certainly a strike a trying to overturn the election and/or direct scare tactic at the government,  a coup is probably too strong of a term, but it's a Cataline Conspiracy level "let's stir the pot and see what happens". It was the velociraptor testing the fences directly egged on by trump to try and make it look like he was trying do something. I personally find it funny that making fun of #blueanon for #1 and #3 somehow doesn't level with the holy crap storm of #4, but dax gonna dax.

5) They certainly don't help, I don't think "white supremacists'" are the greatest threat, but the tactics that are held within the party that protects them of voter suppression, extreme gerrymandering, and doing whatever "to own the libs" pulls the rug from under even themselves. America is divided because the system we have basically ensures it will be so, and it ain't "the media" or "the swamp" or "white supremacists" but simply the logical conclusion of having fairly undemocratic devices baked into the constitution

6) Agree w/ Trim, it's pretty easy to see bullshit

7) You mean like what I hear alex jones/fox/oan/trump/the dudes on the floor of senate trying to deny certification of the election that day/et al do themselves? I'm shocked to find gambling in this establishment, shocked
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2022, 10:18:26 PM »
I disagree with the point on polarization.

We have a primary structure that favors extremism

Rank choice voting would fix most of the issue we face.

What about the blueanon tenets? We’re trying to id dax's blueanongE’rs.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2022, 10:21:16 PM »
I'm definitely guilty of Zersetzung.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2022, 10:27:55 PM »
Please change thread name to over explaining low self esteem #blueanongE

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2022, 03:07:34 AM »
Sad that all of you are lying just to make dax look bad
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2022, 07:50:27 AM »
Sad that all of you are lying just to make dax look bad

Stop deflecting and check off the list.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2022, 08:40:48 AM »
1) no, suburban women didn't vote for Hill  :frown:

2) :ksu: hunters laptop  :ksu:

3) I have never heard this. I have heard that Russian Intelligence services sought to use bot/troll farms to influence a sector of the electorate (there is very obviously no evidence that this was effective  :gocho:)

4) white supremacists have always sucked / while many have felt emboldened they will always be limited by their cowardice  :RacistFlush:

5) personally in favor of undermining and corroding positions that provide a direct affront to the life and liberty of marginalized americans  :emawkid:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2022, 08:45:50 AM »
Some people apparently don't listen to the (repeated) words of the people they voted for . . .  while having difficulty understanding nuance, words and context

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2022, 08:49:19 AM »
I don't think 1/6 was ok, so I'm definitely #blueanon.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2022, 08:51:17 AM »

-The 2016 election was hacked and stolen.  #blueanon has dissolved all nuance into a narrative that 2016 was hacked and stolen, thus Trump was an illegitimate President

-1/6 was a coup d' etat (I mean  :lol: :lol: :lol:)  It's like #blueanon has never paid any attention to the numerous coup d' etat's that the United States has engaged in (and that now beloved #blueanon anti-Trump hero John Bolton openly admitted to live on air)

-White supremacists are the greatest threat to our Democracy piled upon all things we don't like are a threat to Democracy 

On top of an entire operation of subterfuge such labeling all information that makes #blueanon and #blueanon politicians look bad as "disinformation".   Any narrative that #blueanon doesn't like is mis/disinformation.

Engaging in Zersetzung - A process of ongoing and sustained undermining, de-legitimization and political paralyzation

1. Trump was elected fairly (with help from Russia, who knows how much). Putin doesn't control trump but trump certainly has a certain reverence for putin.

2. I don't know anything about the contents, the laughable part of this was the chain of custody from blind computer repair guy to Rudy Giuliani.

3. See 1

4. Yes, 1/6 was an attempted coup. Dax even accidentally admitted to this himself.

5. White supremacists are a problem in America. They are very vocal but I don't think the numbers are very large. The bigger problem is mainstream conservatives excusing and running cover for them.

6. Unfortunately disinformation is the primary component of mainstream conservative media. Also unfortunately the audience demands to be lied to.

7. What?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2022, 08:51:38 AM »
oh i forgot 1/6

def a bunch of dipshits that thought they were going to impact the election

call it whatever you want

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2022, 09:03:02 AM »
i reject this entire premise. The format you've laid out here allows users to address individual topics, and those topics are, for the most part, fairly concrete and easy to respond to. You take away the gish gallop from Dax and that's like taking away Jeff Dunham's puppets.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2022, 09:22:06 AM »

1. Trump was elected fairly (with help from Russia, who knows how much). Putin doesn't control trump but trump certainly has a certain reverence for putin.

2. I don't know anything about the contents, the laughable part of this was the chain of custody from blind computer repair guy to Rudy Giuliani.

3. See 1

4. Yes, 1/6 was an attempted coup. Dax even accidentally admitted to this himself.

5. White supremacists are a problem in America. They are very vocal but I don't think the numbers are very large. The bigger problem is mainstream conservatives excusing and running cover for them.

6. Unfortunately disinformation is the primary component of mainstream conservative media. Also unfortunately the audience demands to be lied to.

7. What?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2022, 09:24:16 AM »
1) He won because enough people decided to roll the dice on him over Hillary, Putin most certainly helped to spread *pick a thing that helped out trump* but it was not some stolen or rigged or w/e election. I still believe had trump even had a passing care about covid, and didn't shut the lights off like a baby backed bitch and then blast people out of the way for the most awkward and tone deaf photo op in recent memory he could've won in 2020. But he failed to actually fix anything, constantly chose to poke people in the eye, and his movement constantly over time loses people, not gains as they eat their own, and when he did do that photo op crap you could just feel the mood go from "eh" to "eff this I'm done" amongst people who don't even care.

2) Don't know don't care, it's a but her emails redux

3) See #1

4) It was most certainly a strike a trying to overturn the election and/or direct scare tactic at the government,  a coup is probably too strong of a term, but it's a Cataline Conspiracy level "let's stir the pot and see what happens". It was the velociraptor testing the fences directly egged on by trump to try and make it look like he was trying do something. I personally find it funny that making fun of #blueanon for #1 and #3 somehow doesn't level with the holy crap storm of #4, but dax gonna dax.

5) They certainly don't help, I don't think "white supremacists'" are the greatest threat, but the tactics that are held within the party that protects them of voter suppression, extreme gerrymandering, and doing whatever "to own the libs" pulls the rug from under even themselves. America is divided because the system we have basically ensures it will be so, and it ain't "the media" or "the swamp" or "white supremacists" but simply the logical conclusion of having fairly undemocratic devices baked into the constitution

6) Agree w/ Trim, it's pretty easy to see bullshit

7) You mean like what I hear alex jones/fox/oan/trump/the dudes on the floor of senate trying to deny certification of the election that day/et al do themselves? I'm shocked to find gambling in this establishment, shocked

co-sign.

I am surprised to hear anyone who thinks 2016 was rigged or frauded.  I just assumed all non idiots are merely pointing out that russia went ham on social media to get morons to swing their way and it worked.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2022, 09:34:31 AM »
#blueanongE never an entity long on nuance or details doesn't understand that the 2016 election outcome denialists particularly the chief denialist to their credit, do and did at times make sure to impart the details on the hacking etc. etc.

Unfortunately at other times, they used highly generalized words, and as expected #blueanon rank and file (numbering in the millions) and also not ones to assimilate details because they're extremely stupid, and very angry (a terrible mix).  Took that and ran with the highly generalized words and phrases without the important details and nuance, and thus, like all things #blueanon, that became the standard.   

But again, #blueanongE always struggle with: Detail, nuance and context

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2022, 09:35:35 AM »
#blueanongE never an entity long on nuance or details doesn't understand that the 2016 election outcome denialists particularly the chief denialist to their credit, do and did at times make sure to impart the details on the hacking etc. etc.

Unfortunately at other times, they used highly generalized words, and as expected #blueanon rank and file (numbering in the millions) and also not ones to assimilate details because they're extremely stupid, and very angry (a terrible mix).  Took that and ran with the highly generalized words and phrases without the important details and nuance, and thus, like all things #blueanon, that became the standard.   

But again, #blueanongE always struggle with: Detail, nuance and context

#explainer

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2022, 09:37:42 AM »
Addled brains need to have things explained and re-explained.  Not my fault