Author Topic: We are all Okie Lite fans this weekend.  (Read 1633 times)

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
We are all Okie Lite fans this weekend.
« on: October 14, 2022, 04:26:20 PM »
Rooting for Okie Lite. The horny toads will just have to deal with losing to two great land grant schools two weeks in a row. Sorry I don't make the rules.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
Re: We are all Okie Lite fans this weekend.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 10:54:19 PM »
I always thought in situations where you don't really know who to cheer for you should cheer for the home team.  Don't want OSU picking up a road win.

#teamfrog

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2022, 06:08:30 AM »
I always thought in situations where you don't really know who to cheer for you should cheer for the home team.  Don't want OSU picking up a road win.

#teamfrog
If you assume they are the most likely team to be be in the title game, we're in the best shape for Dallas if they beat everyone but us.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2022, 10:08:58 AM »
No. 8 Oklahoma State at No. 13 TCU (-4), 3:30 p.m., ABC
I love how Max Duggan has been playing, but I’m not picking against the Cowboys in any more “toss-up” games in the Big 12.

Oklahoma St 38, TCU 35
Pick: Oklahoma State +4 :ROFL:
By oscar Feldman of The Athletic
Oct 14, 2022.
Oklahoma St./TCU
Pick TCU -4:lol:
The Athletic picks
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2022, 11:20:09 AM »
The ChONGs is pretty clear on this. TCU is the better team.  I agree with the logic that we want the best team to run the table and we hope to be the 2nd best and get a chance to knock them off in the Dr Pepper.  Plus we play TCU on the road….we have a better shot at beating OSU.  Might as well kick OSU while they are down.

So, I am rooting for TCU, and I mean that in the British sense so I am having sex for TCU.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2022, 04:07:35 PM »
The ChONGs is pretty clear on this. TCU is the better team.  I agree with the logic that we want the best team to run the table and we hope to be the 2nd best and get a chance to knock them off in the Dr Pepper.  Plus we play TCU on the road….we have a better shot at beating OSU.  Might as well kick OSU while they are down.

So, I am rooting for TCU, and I mean that in the British sense so I am having sex for TCU.

CHONGS, woof!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2022, 04:24:13 PM »
Jk, CHONGS, maybe.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2022, 05:27:56 PM »
It has failed us.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2022, 06:34:09 PM »
CHONGs!

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2022, 06:39:36 PM »
:gocho:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2022, 06:56:16 PM »

Why do you want be second best?
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2022, 10:03:13 PM »

Why do you want be second best?
I just think that out of all the contenders we are the most likely to drop a couple games we shouldn’t. More just accepting that having the best record is more than what I would expect of this team.