Author Topic: FBI/doj plants evidence to frame Trump (Now Master Trump Crimes Thread)  (Read 20165 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: FBI/doj plants evidence to frame Trump
« Reply #325 on: August 31, 2022, 10:56:05 AM »
How we feeling about jail time? I’m still leaning he doesn’t see the inside of a cell.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 31, 2022, 11:05:21 AM »
How do you find a non-biased jury without any Great MAGA Kings for something like this?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 31, 2022, 11:06:41 AM »
How we feeling about jail time? I’m still leaning he doesn’t see the inside of a cell.

My opinion hasn’t changed at all so I’m still leaning he does. So much still unknown but I’m betting they have some info/intel revealing that some of this stuff (which was illegal for trump to even possess) was knowingly shared with other individuals. If so, I can’t imagine being allowed to get out of that.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 31, 2022, 11:08:16 AM »
Are there really people who would be willing to vote for someone to be president but also willing to send that same person to prison for selling state secrets to foreign agents? Because close to half of all voters would still be willing to vote for him to be president, despite the state secret stuff.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 31, 2022, 11:14:32 AM »

My opinion hasn’t changed at all so I’m still leaning he does. So much still unknown but I’m betting they have some info/intel revealing that some of this stuff (which was illegal for trump to even possess) was knowingly shared with other individuals. If so, I can’t imagine being allowed to get out of that.

Won’t they ultimately use it as leverage to ensure he doesn’t run in 2024?  I don’t think they want him in jail just out of politics.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: August 31, 2022, 11:19:31 AM »

Won’t they ultimately use it as leverage to ensure he doesn’t run in 2024?  I don’t think they want him in jail just out of politics.

I don't think there is a secret "they" that pulls strings behind the scenes. I think he will be charged with crimes and the DOJ will attempt to put him in prison.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 31, 2022, 11:30:45 AM »

I don't think there is a secret "they" that pulls strings behind the scenes. I think he will be charged with crimes and the DOJ will attempt to put him in prison.

Yep

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 31, 2022, 11:36:27 AM »

They isn’t secret, it’s Biden(and whoever advises him)  and his appointed Attorney General.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 31, 2022, 11:40:45 AM »
That would definitely be a secret they because publicly Biden isn't involved in any way and Garland isn't political in any way.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 31, 2022, 11:42:46 AM »
Are there really people who would be willing to vote for someone to be president but also willing to send that same person to prison for selling state secrets to foreign agents? Because close to half of all voters would still be willing to vote for him to be president, despite the state secret stuff.
I definitely agree with this, but there are a non-zero number of Trump supporters (hell even apologists) who spout the nonsense they do because they’ve trapped themselves in an information bubble. I imagine the DOJ’s case would be maybe a little harder than convicting a cop for something, which is incredibly hard but not unheard of.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 31, 2022, 11:43:39 AM »
Also, Biden definitely wants Trump to run, because Biden would rather win than lose.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 31, 2022, 11:50:31 AM »
That would definitely be a secret they because publicly Biden isn't involved in any way and Garland isn't political in any way.

Are you saying Biden hasn’t come out publicly and said “Throw Trump in Jail” because if so, no crap.  Not sure what you mean in regards to Garland not being political, do you mean he is appointed and not elected?  Trump probably did everything he is being accused of and more in this instance and probably deserves to go to prison for his involvement in Jan 6 as well, it doesn’t mean going after him doesn’t have at least partial political motivation.  If he had just faded off into the sunset without any semblance of trying to run again none of this happens.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 31, 2022, 11:51:20 AM »

Yep

i think the fact remains that he was privy to a lot of sensitive information (that, of course, you are going to be privy to as the sitting POTUS) and i would imagine part of the reason he will never spend a single second behind bars is because the second that door clanged shut he would just start spouting out every piece of sensitive information that managed to stick in his worm infested brain.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 31, 2022, 12:23:04 PM »

Are you saying Biden hasn’t come out publicly and said “Throw Trump in Jail” because if so, no crap.  Not sure what you mean in regards to Garland not being political, do you mean he is appointed and not elected?  Trump probably did everything he is being accused of and more in this instance and probably deserves to go to prison for his involvement in Jan 6 as well, it doesn’t mean going after him doesn’t have at least partial political motivation.  If he had just faded off into the sunset without any semblance of trying to run again none of this happens.

If the only thing that changes is trump not hinting that he’ll maybe run again then the rest of this absolutely still goes down the same way. You can’t possess the kind of stuff he did, lie about having it and and refuse to get it back. You just can’t. Someone will come to take it back every time. 99.99% of the population would’ve had it taken from them way sooner and then immediately charged.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 31, 2022, 12:42:06 PM »

Trumps lawyers signed something saying the place had been searched and everything was returned. That turned out not to be true. So two possibilities, the layers lied or trump lied to his lawyers. If the lawyers are the ones that lied, they need to get good lawyers themselves and step down immediately right? If trump lied to them, they are going to eventually be witnesses against their current client and need to also step down, right? Where am I wrong?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 31, 2022, 01:06:02 PM »
Trump will 100% be blaming those lawyers before long.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 31, 2022, 02:07:13 PM »
I've said it 100 times before but how does Trump get away with blaming all of his problems on the stupidity and malevolence of the people that he made the decision to hire in the first place???

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 31, 2022, 03:59:44 PM »

his first question to them was "this is one of those 'there is no fee unless you win' type situations, right?"

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 01, 2022, 05:47:52 AM »
I've said it 100 times before but how does Trump get away with blaming all of his problems on the stupidity and malevolence of the people that he made the decision to hire in the first place???
His worshippers are idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: September 02, 2022, 04:10:06 PM »
Document list released.  per BBC article, there were "43 empty folders with classified banners" found in his office.  They also detail how many top secret, classified, etc were found in his office.  It has a line about concern about why some were in his office "at his fingertips" and why they may have been there, but I am more concerned about the "43 empty folders with classified banners".  What was in there?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 02, 2022, 04:19:48 PM »
But his red mood lighting

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 02, 2022, 05:24:14 PM »
Republican lawyers laughing at how dumb Trump and his lawyers are. Worth a listen:

https://podcast.thedispatch.com/p/justice-department-turns-up-the-heat?r=6ourz&s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 02, 2022, 05:58:46 PM »
Earlier today CBS News reports “FBI agents search New York and Florida properties linked to Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg”.

Hmmmm

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 02, 2022, 06:40:08 PM »
Earlier today CBS News reports “FBI agents search New York and Florida properties linked to Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg”.

Hmmmm
I've never heard of him. Does he have links to Trump?