Author Topic: Wacky Ban  (Read 6837 times)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Ban
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2023, 12:58:35 PM »
should I know who Ozzy and Monty Putnam are?

You definitely know Ozzy's gifs, you have seen them before
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2023, 12:58:59 PM »

I know who they are but I want to see if other people know who they are

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2023, 01:17:50 PM »
I didn't realize that he was so close with fatty.

That is what I really learned from all this

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2023, 01:18:12 PM »
monty is the hillbilly that everyone rolled the red carpet out for a couple years ago was very embarassing and k-state0, and i think ozzie is a construction worker, and i know that only because of wacky and his personal, drunken clown shows. 

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2023, 01:18:59 PM »
and i went back and tried to read what went down this weekend, but couldn't find anything, but also may just be me not knowing how to twitter

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2023, 01:24:24 PM »
and i went back and tried to read what went down this weekend, but couldn't find anything, but also may just be me not knowing how to twitter

https://twitter.com/EvryManAWildcat/with_replies

Just scroll down like past the picky eater post (nothing to do with this ) and keep reading, might help to scroll all the way down and work your way up when you start to see something

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2023, 05:50:28 PM »

No, you shouldn't. I can definitely tell you that neither of them share your get down. Monty is an outright drunken bigot. Ozzy is a dude that made some funny gifs during the 2018 elite 8 run then took himself seriously and became king of the K-State twitter tucks. He's buddies with Monty and led the charge of him becoming K-State twitter famous. They're both also very friendly with Joe Matthieu, he's the dude a few years ago that everyone clowned because he tweeted that K-State is indoctrinating his daughter and has become a marxist school.

Basically if you're not paying attention to K-State twitter, you don't know who any of these people are.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Wacky Ban
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2023, 10:02:28 PM »

No, you shouldn't. I can definitely tell you that neither of them share your get down. Monty is an outright drunken bigot. Ozzy is a dude that made some funny gifs during the 2018 elite 8 run then took himself seriously and became king of the K-State twitter tucks. He's buddies with Monty and led the charge of him becoming K-State twitter famous. They're both also very friendly with Joe Matthieu, he's the dude a few years ago that everyone clowned because he tweeted that K-State is indoctrinating his daughter and has become a marxist school.

Basically if you're not paying attention to K-State twitter, you don't know who any of these people are.
Lol. Yeah I’m glad I don’t know these people. The fact that fanning still has open access to social media of any kind is sad. He just continues to show what a complete fool he is. I tried for a long time to PI him into getting some kind of self awareness into how stupid he is but didn’t work.

Go cats
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2023, 05:38:05 AM »

The fact that fanning still has open access to social media of any kind is sad. He just continues to show what a complete fool he is. I tried for a long time to PI him into getting some kind of self awareness into how stupid he is but didn’t work.

Go cats

Wacky isn't stupid, he's mentally unwell and/or has a drinking problem and is not addressing it. Banning him from any social media won't help him other than giving him fewer relationships to damage. He'll always find someone to be nasty to when he drinks until he addresses whatever it is he needs to address.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2023, 09:29:17 AM »

The fact that fanning still has open access to social media of any kind is sad. He just continues to show what a complete fool he is. I tried for a long time to PI him into getting some kind of self awareness into how stupid he is but didn’t work.

Go cats

Wacky isn't stupid, he's mentally unwell and/or has a drinking problem and is not addressing it. Banning him from any social media won't help him other than giving him fewer relationships to damage. He'll always find someone to be nasty to when he drinks until he addresses whatever it is he needs to address.

Exactly, his crux problem is he's being highly self destructive, and PIing him is only going to dig in his heals, as is banning him from social media, he has to address his problems head on, and it is tough, I get it

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2023, 10:14:42 AM »

Go cats

Exactly, his crux problem is he's being highly self destructive, and PIing him is only going to dig in his heals, as is banning him from social media, he has to address his problems head on, and it is tough, I get it
:D

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2023, 10:29:59 AM »

Go cats

I don't really care if it makes him dig in his heals (heh), I think it's right to ban him from here to protect other people on the board.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2023, 12:34:04 PM »
Was he really being that big of a douche? (Honestly don’t know and think most things were deleted by the time I ever would’ve looked)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2023, 12:35:49 PM »
Yes
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2023, 11:20:39 AM »
Yes
Wacky has been doxxing people on twitter the last few weeks, it sucks big time.
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023