Author Topic: Wacky Ban  (Read 6834 times)

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Ban
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2022, 03:57:51 PM »
is he really worse than Dax? 

dax never gets into personal/doxxing territory.

I think it would be good to ban him from the pit, too.

:lol: :lol: Omg.. 

Why is it so tough for you guys to hear a differing opinion on issues?   You spread the most disinformation on this board and it isn't even close. :'bye cruel world:. I could read MIR crap for days compared to the horse crap you post. 

not you, I was referring to wackycat. I'm OK with you sharing your views and don't think you should be banned.

My apologies then.  I would think you would have to post something pretty atrocious to be banned here.  I'm obviously still not a fan of your stuff but that was a tad harsh... :blank:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2022, 04:01:17 PM »

Why is it so tough for you guys to hear a differing opinion on issues?   You spread the most disinformation on this board and it isn't even close. :'bye cruel world:. I could read MIR crap for days compared to the horse crap you post. 

not you, I was referring to wackycat. I'm OK with you sharing your views and don't think you should be banned.

My apologies then.  I would think you would have to post something pretty atrocious to be banned here.  I'm obviously still not a fan of your stuff but that was a tad harsh... :blank:

I'm obviously not a mod, so I don't make the decisions. But I imagine this is just a temporary (and partial) timeout so he can reflect on what's important. Hopefully he comes back as a less vengeful/hateful poster.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2022, 04:04:08 PM »
I worry about Wacky sometimes.

i don't know him (or any of u) personally, but it sometimes seems like he gets in a bad mood for a few days and that causes him to become extra conservative for some reason...

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2022, 04:05:46 PM »

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2022, 04:26:07 PM »
Think wacky should just be banned every night from 8pm-midnight. Those are his wackster hours

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2022, 04:40:10 PM »

I'm obviously not a mod, so I don't make the decisions. But I imagine this is just a temporary (and partial) timeout so he can reflect on what's important. Hopefully he comes back as a less vengeful/hateful poster.
I read on Twitter that they made a Squawk a mod, I assumed it was you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2022, 04:47:28 PM »

I read on Twitter that they made a Squawk a mod, I assumed it was you.

I assume that was indeed a reference to me, but I'm still obviously not a mod.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2022, 04:53:16 PM »
guess that =mods?= was the SQUAK all along :sdeek:

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2022, 04:57:08 PM »
guess that =mods?= was the SQUAK all along :sdeek:

Bingo!
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2022, 05:16:44 PM »
dax is a far worse poster but he isn't going to do himself or anyone else any harm

yeah, i don't give a crap about that and also think it's outside the scope of board moderation.  dax makes the board 100x worse.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2022, 05:25:56 PM »
Many of the mods here are squawks. For example-I’m a squawk. Ku grad 2004. I’m also not 100% what wacky did or was doing and have no real opinion either way. I think he could probably be more nice/normal and less threatening on a personal level to people though, but that’s just my inference. 

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2022, 05:29:40 PM »
Many of the mods here are squawks. For example-I’m a squawk. Ku grad 2004. I’m also not 100% what wacky did or was doing and have no real opinion either way. I think he could probably be more nice/normal and less threatening on a personal level to people though, but that’s just my inference.

there is no evidence disproving that us former squawks are to thank for special agent cheyenne zulu's work over the years  :eye:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2022, 06:27:27 PM »
Proud non-squawk
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2022, 06:48:27 PM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2022, 06:56:23 PM »
Non-squawk checking in.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2022, 07:06:13 PM »
Squawk checking in.

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2022, 08:09:07 PM »
cats and birds have befriended themselves in the past. I personally see no reason that should ever change. It's fun to be buds.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wacky Ban
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2022, 09:09:35 PM »
Non squawk. Reporting for duty

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2022, 09:58:58 PM »
I worry about Wacky sometimes.

i don't know him (or any of u) personally, but it sometimes seems like he gets in a bad mood for a few days and that causes him to become extra conservative for some reason...

Yeah, when he does this almost every time he's got some less that ideal personal crap going on. IMO though what I just don't get is how coming on this board (or social media for that matter) and go far too hard makes him feel better. Like I get upset about a ton of crap in my life and I definitely have not great moments and thoughts but not one of those is to accost people on a board. Different strokes I suppose.

As for his conservative part, I think in general wacky is more in that side to piss off the libs than on the true believer side. Though my  :th_twocents:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2022, 09:59:50 PM »
Also decidedly non-squawk checking in
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2022, 10:09:07 PM »
My opinion is it is probably better for wacky as a person if he doesn’t message board here.  Maybe that is Chings master plan.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2022, 10:10:46 PM »
Also I am squawk in diploma only. I hate those sons of bitches, you guys.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2022, 12:23:26 PM »
Also I am squawk in diploma only. I hate those sons of bitches, you guys.

message received, agent dick paris. the cougar lies in spanish moss

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2022, 08:36:18 PM »
Honestly, @chingon, ban me overall. I can see the tech board from other servers and BAC whining for a shadow ban is absolutely pathetic. I honestly don’t care anymore. We had a fun ride and I’m sorry I hurt a few feelings along the way (while you want me to ignore the feelings that were hurt, so your squawk board owner got me to join, just so you all could PI me). 2022 definitely shaped you all tho (woke AF). The board is dead and stop acting like my trolling (which this board is well known for or use to be) is anything different than anything you’ve ever seen. Enjoy this small power move. Delete my account and go cats! Seriously tho, delete it. Have a great weekend everyone and how about those damn cats!!!!

Online OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2022, 10:06:02 PM »
Quit drinking, bro. It’s not good for you.