Author Topic: Iranian Hulk vs. The World's Scariest Man - Who you got?  (Read 837 times)

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Iranian Hulk vs. The World's Scariest Man - Who you got?
« on: March 29, 2022, 09:11:56 AM »
I think this Hulk guy has something up his sleeve.  This is going to be an incredibly stressful and anxiety filled month for me.  :Boxing:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Iranian Hulk vs. The World's Scariest Man - Who you got?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 09:31:42 AM »
Stressful over a freak show fight?

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 09:42:35 AM »
Stressful over a freak show fight?

Uh... yeah!  I have a wad of cash on this and I'm starting to think I chose the wrong freak. :dunno:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2022, 09:55:05 AM »
For everyone who is passionately following this thread...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/8663817/martyn-ford-iranian-hulk-cancelled-fight/

Not sure why this was moved either?  It is obvious that more people have/were following this than our Booze Cats thread... :buh-bye: