Author Topic: Portaling  (Read 57422 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Portal Kombat
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2022, 10:26:53 PM »
The other little guard, the one who likes to pull from DEEP, is more interesting.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2022, 10:27:39 PM »
not to hur hur things, but it’s a very weird sensation on some of these posts to have to google if they’re on our team (this one was easy ofc because direct)

Every single program in America has players who don't ever play. I don't know why y'all view your lack of knowledge of the bottom of the roster guys an indictment of anything other than yourselves.

Frank had guys like James Watson, Sean Meyer, and Justin Werner, whoopty damn doo.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2022, 10:31:09 PM »
aren't basketball rosters like 12 people? I knew all 12 (or whatever the number was) for KSU like 6 years of my life I think.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2022, 10:32:32 PM »
12 scholarships

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Portal Kombat
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2022, 10:33:42 PM »
I knew that Self kid who rode the bench at KU, but otherwise yeah it takes me several years to remember even my co-workers’ names.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2022, 10:34:00 PM »
not to hur hur things, but it’s a very weird sensation on some of these posts to have to google if they’re on our team (this one was easy ofc because direct)

Every single program in America has players who don't ever play. I don't know why y'all view your lack of knowledge of the bottom of the roster guys an indictment of anything other than yourselves.

Frank had guys like James Watson, Sean Meyer, and Justin Werner, whoopty damn doo.

We knew all those guys. Now, randoms in Vegas didn’t necessarily know Werner or that I wasn’t him.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2022, 10:38:12 PM »
I am not at all concerned about losing anyone on our current roster, because I am very much looking forward to Tang having all his own guys ASAP.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2022, 10:41:07 PM »
when your team has 3 dudes, there’s a lot of bottom of the roster to try to sort out

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2022, 10:41:48 PM »

We knew all those guys. Now, randoms in Vegas didn’t necessarily know Werner or that I wasn’t him.

Yeah, that's the point. Who is we? I just saw some dude on the 08-09 roster named Anthony Downing and I'm certain that's the first time I've ever seen that name and I'm even more certain that's the first time it's been typed on this message board.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2022, 10:42:50 PM »
Kinda brilliant really. Tang (student of history) was all too aware of how oscar only got partial credit from a large portion of the fanbase for his conference 'ship bc Frank's players. Tang will just make it clear he's winning the dang thing with his own dudes

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2022, 10:43:37 PM »
I am not at all concerned about losing anyone on our current roster, because I am very much looking forward to Tang having all his own guys ASAP.

yeah, for sure. I bet his own guys can do better than last place. and if they don't, NO HARM DONE!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2022, 10:46:40 PM »

Yeah, that's the point. Who is we? I just saw some dude on the 08-09 roster named Anthony Downing and I'm certain that's the first time I've ever seen that name and I'm even more certain that's the first time it's been typed on this message board.

Whoa, we talking about "Anthony Down Towning" ITT!?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2022, 10:47:16 PM »
Get real used to not knowing who bottom of the roster guys are if you choose not to pay attention. The days of Nick Russell sitting for two years, with his thumb up his ass, is over. That being said, yes, oscar didn't help this at all with his shitty roster retention.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2022, 10:48:25 PM »
remember when wally judge also sat with his thumb up his super athletic ass? lmao

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2022, 10:52:32 PM »

He had at least 2 threads.

https://goEMAW.com/archives/index.php?topic=34477.0

https://goEMAW.com/archives/index.php?topic=36856.0

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2022, 10:54:07 PM »
remember when wally judge also sat with his thumb up his super athletic ass? lmao

We were all so pissed. Frank was running VO out there at the 4 while our McDonald's All American was doing eff all on the bench.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2022, 10:55:05 PM »

We were all so pissed. Frank was running VO out there at the 4 while our McDonald's All American was doing eff all on the bench.

I was enraged. my HOF Frank/Fire Frank pendulum was full right.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2022, 10:55:52 PM »

I mean one thread was I thought he was gone and the other was he's gone. I swear I don't remember a damn thing.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2022, 10:57:35 PM »
MIR, that was like 47 years ago. none of us remember that.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2022, 10:58:50 PM »
i didn't even know that message board existed, so yeah i guess we didn't talk about that dude here

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2022, 10:59:07 PM »

I mean one thread was I thought he was gone and the other was he's gone. I swear I don't remember a damn thing.

Point being, we (ksufans/gE posters) were way rough ridin' into KSU hoops and were aware of and even observant of the downings of the era.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2022, 11:00:24 PM »
Maybe Pack is going to follow oscar? :dunno:

He is a Lowery recruit, if he has allegiance to anyone it’s him.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2022, 11:06:27 PM »
sorry, I have allegiance to Chris Lowery

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2022, 11:06:46 PM »
Maybe Pack is going to follow oscar? :dunno:

He is a Lowery recruit, if he has allegiance to anyone it’s him.

https://twitter.com/KellisRobinett/status/1509575083374915588

Bye, all.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2022, 11:09:19 PM »
imagine coming somewhere to play for oscar weber (nothing against oscar weber, who rough ridin' sucks bigtime)