Author Topic: Cerner cats  (Read 2009 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Cerner cats
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2023, 09:52:24 PM »
just slightly past a year since the oracle purchase, this should not be a surprise to anyone

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2023, 10:04:05 PM »
just slightly past a year since the oracle purchase, this should not be a surprise to anyone
It’s not, Oracle announced cost cutting and layoff rounds long ago. Doesn’t make it easier to deal with though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2023, 09:56:46 AM »
It’s not, Oracle announced cost cutting and layoff rounds long ago. Doesn’t make it easier to deal with though.

having been through a very similar situation myself, advanced knowledge that the cuts were coming did absolutely make it easier to deal with when it was my turn

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2023, 10:35:45 AM »

having been through a very similar situation myself, advanced knowledge that the cuts were coming did absolutely make it easier to deal with when it was my turn
Good point.