Author Topic: Gems of the Gamethread - Lance Gives Them a Chance!  (Read 3736 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Gems of the Gamethread - Lance Gives Them a Chance!
« on: November 06, 2021, 07:02:58 PM »
Good evening Wildcats Nations!  It's Dlew here again for another edition of GEMS of the GAMETHREAD.  This week, I moseyed on over to our sister board, PHOG.net and read 35 pages so you don't have to!  Another exciting chapter in the Dillons Sunflower Showdown. With all that out of the way, let's GEMS!

Gonna skull ***** those kitties
I woke up this morning to find that my plums have a beautiful bluish hue.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!
:confused:
A win against our biggest rival would do so much for this program.

Mangino’s Orange Bowl team was full of Kansas kids and the ability to get those guys got easier as soon as we beat KSU in 2004. It would be so nice to start that this year.
Just heard an unreal stat. Kansas has 6 contributing players that have only been at KU and are in their 3rd year or more. Hard to establish continuity and true love of Kansas that way.

hard to understand what "contributing player" means at kansas
Looks empty on TV also. Surprised there's not more K-State fans.
i bet there were about 15k or so wildcats in attendance...frankly i was a little surprised there weren't more too.  though kind of hard to tell with the blue/purple.
And some people want to expand the stadium to 60k capacity.
Why the $#&$ do we have to listen to that stupid headbob tater song to start the game? Why the hell would we allow them to bring their band?
i'm not really sure it's ku's choice as to whether k-state brings their bad or not?
Damn Neal is a stud
neal deserves what he gets
Does it seem like we are consistently getting the ball spotted about a half yard back of where it should be?
We're actually moving the ball a little... heyyyy
ku had a 7 play 15 yard drive to start things out.
Running 4 minutes off the clock already. Good strategy. Hang in there.
Neal runs so hard, but has some really impressive feet
@kufeet  :surprised:
This is going to be another bloodbath.
truuuuuuuuuuuuuu
DL is still asleep, Potter already getting blocked off way too easily
potter really is unbelievably terrible.  telling that he plays a ton of football for the jayhawks.
Jax Dineen is fat.
jax hauls a WAGON. 
KSU is consistently getting to the second level. Our guys are lucky if they get to the first level before getting hit
ku's offense has like a thousand problems with it (QB is bad, WRs are bad, OL is really really bad), but boy that defense is something else.
Just simple offense. We can't stop it
that's k-state football

TOUCHDOWN KSU
Another year, another embarrassing performance vs KSU. Have we even been close to beating them in the last 12 years?
a couple times were pretty close!
We’re going to have to not be pussies with the offensive play calling and open it up this game, what is there to lose? If Bean can’t string together some completions let’s see Daniels this game. The 3 yards and a cloud of dust just isn’t going to work when the D gives up touchdowns in 5 offensive plays or less each time.

We threw easily on OU when we opened it up towards the end. We do have some speed at WR. Quit being a biatch Kotelnicki.
Let Bean Sling #LBS

Big Play for KU!
Big play!

ku people hate their OC
Wtf was that playcall on third and 7?
Worst play call ever
Fxck kotel ckni
Kotelnicki sure likes to run plays directly into the short side of the boundary. Almost helping the D as the sideline is another defender, there’s no room to run. He does it 3-4 times per game. Situational awareness?
if ku just called better plays they wouldn't be humiliated on a week-in-week-out basis for the last 12 years.
Yeesh what a weird call. We have to throw the ball up the field today. KSU’s secondary sucks.
i think our secondary's been pretty good the last few weeks  :dunno:

FG Kansas

TOUCHDOWN KANSAS STATE!  MALIK KNOWLES
Lol
Pathetic. Like playing in the schoolyard
they really thought this should've been a penalty on knowles
Push off
Knowles pushed off.
O pass interference. He pushed off to gain that advantage.
Push off. Whatever.
Um, OPI?
On replay there wasn’t much of a push off, but there was some holding on the line.
Listen to their ******** band. What a bunch of *********
why are they even allowed to grace THE BOOTH  :curse:

Yes! 3 yards! What a play! Rock Chalk! Eat it grapes!

Kendrick gets broke
That’s a ******** penalty
Should be roughing the passer too.
Should of been roughing
Thanks for protecting our players you motherfuckers refs
:curse:
That's not a nice clean play. That's dirty. He knows what he was doing
Alright. Time to make Thompson feel some pain.
yeah but you'd have to like, get to him first though
Just wow is KU football the most snake bitting program in the country smh
#93 just kept after Kendrick and purposely tackled him after he knew the ball was gone.
the horror
So two pushoffs on the touchdown and a cheap shot on Kendrick getting hurt no flags
dollars signs, bcs, etc.
I never cheer for anybody to get hurt even on the opposing team but I would not be upset at all to see Skylar go down in this game or kstates running back for the matter
sad, really
Men playing against boys
really felt like we were playing a middle-tier FCS or low level mac team.  kent st./akron/mcneese-esque
Do some of our players have money on this game?

K-State still laying late hits.
Kstate dirty. Does any ku player want this?
I know I've told this before, but I was in the alumni section with my dad in the 1990's watching a blowout loss, this old Walter Matthau-looking bastard just yelled, "WE'RE IN MIDSEASON FORM!" after we gave up a TD.

I think about this old guy every KU game. Ahhhhh memories.
this is a sweet anecdote ^
Wtf won't Bean keep the ball on the rpo?
because he was already dinged up and probably terrified

MISSED FG, KANSAS
******* KU kickers
Being conservative and kicking field goals when your kicker sucks is certainly a strategy.
ku went for it on 4th down on their own 34 on the first drive of the game
Gawd I hate kstate.
Don’t know the stats, but I feel like our kicker misses mostly from the right hash where he has to cross his body or mostly misses left from crossing his body.
this guy is all in on the #data -- apparently ku's kicker misses mostly from the right, or mostly from the left.   :Wha:
Don’t know the stats, but I feel like our kicker misses mostly from the right hash where he has to cross his body or mostly misses left from crossing his body.
i mean, i get where he's coming from because giving up like 9 ypc is insanely frustrating, but thompson literally threw a  68 yard touchdown pass to a wide open guy like, 7 game minutes earlier.

If the defense doesn't come up with a stop here this game is ovah.

BTW ksu is not very good sucks to keep losing to these scrubs every year
There’s Boye Dowe the man Bowen flat out ignored
Bean couldn't hit water if he fell out of a phuking boat. Haven't seen this inaccurate of a passer in a while.
I'm thinking about retirement. Perhaps I should see about coaching at KU before I do.
TOUCHDOWN KANSAS STATE - 21-3
KU still making progress. It's fun to watch
:party: we're all having fun!
This team is getting worse
:frown:
I wonder why kstate never gets called for holding?

I see about one or two a play that never gets called
If he can catch the best thing to do is move Bean to wide receiver. His speed and size make it a no brainer if he can.
the problem is he's ku's best quarterback somehow
I’m so ready for this season to under our belt. Only 3 more of these.
phase 2 of the ku circle of life
Now, two straight fumbles. Good lord, this game just isn’t this hard.
that's ku football!
3 man rush and still a sack
HALFTIME IS HERE
But we are still making a lot of progress right? That is the important part
getting pretty cynical over at phog.net
Kind of a self imposed running clock by KU. Most teams when ahead start running the ball almost every play. In a new twist on that tradition, KU runs the ball almost every play when behind.
I am pretty done with Kotelnicki, half the time he calls plays on third down where it doesn’t appear we’re even trying to convert
I'm tired of seeing the run to the line and snap immediately when everyone is set on short yardage. Maybe switch it up once in awhile with a hard count?
i LOVE this little ku gimmick.  it's very CYO/EKL.
Not fun but more like butt rape WITH lube.
:eek:
Just to think if we was just average we could beat this ksu team easily but unfortunately we suck a$$ yet again and will lose to these scrubs yet again.
if ku was only WAY better they'd beat this average k-state team.
Knowles pushed off on the TD
we had "Jordy burned Talib" in '06.  they have "knowles pushed off on the TD" in '21 and no one will ever be able to take that away from them.

TOUCHDOWN DEUCE VAUGHN
great start to the 2nd half
I'm done. You all enjoy the progress.
Outstanding! Glad to see the defensive adjustment after half.
our playcalling all year has been trash. can we not have an OC that isn’t vanilla and is willing to take some risks and give our players a chance to succeed?
they just need to call better plays
I think we all knew this was going to be a long year but man oh man, we are simply terrible. How do we come out so flat for the second half of this game? Inexcusable and inexplicable.
I don’t see any progress at all. This team is getting worse
Well excuse me for taking classes at both schools, I'm a fan of who I cheer for and you're a fan of who you cheer for.

The embarrassing part is KU should never lose to ksu 12 straight years in football let alone consistently being so inept in the sport, I guess this is what happens when you don't throw serious money into the biggest money maker in college athletics because you're content with just being a blue blood in basketball and can live with the fact you are a joke in football

That way of thinking could ultimately keep KU from landing in a P4, there isn't a STL size metro in Kansas and on top of that the little brother school is also a P4 and kicks your butt every year in football
(luvthatblue is an electric bbs'r -- didn't know he was a mizzou guy but someone called him out on it)
The angle taken on that Vaughn run by Potter was “special”. Thomas gets some credit for his poor angle and effort too.

There’s not butt 2 D-1 level players on this defense. I thought Miles was bringing in some 3 stars? Yes I realize we lost 3 starters to the transfer portal.
It is mind boggling how we have managed to be so terrible for so long. I watch too much college football and see schools like Louisiana Tech and Akron have the ability to do a simple throw and catch in the middle of the field. We have not had that type of ability in going on thirteen years. How? How can a Big 12 team be incapable of doing the absolute basics of any college football team for more than a decade?

If it later came out that KU agreed to participate in some type of mass psychological experiment to see how much it could make its football fanbase suffer by fielding the worst teams, that would actually make more sense than our team organically sucking this bad for so long.
I think the only thing that would make my day is a giant sink hole open up and swallow everything sheephumper. I would not root for k suck at a garage sale
Did kotelnicki call plays last year at Buffalo? I guess it's probably a big difference calling plays when you are at the top of your G5 conference compared to calling plays with personnel that can't even hit a slant route
Did anyone else notice how #15 Johnson just quit on that play when Thompson was rolling out on 3rd down? I mean he just turned around and quit…until he finally realized the play wasn’t over and Thompson still had the ball.

THIS is one reason why we suck balls on defense. A bunch of low IQ football players with very few physical skills. Embarrassing
Kotelnicki is such an unimaginative play caller. No balls whatsoever
TOUCHDOWN KANSAS!
A small sample size but it's obvious JD has absolutely no future as a QB.
Its ok bro its all love.

I truly love KU and hope LL turns this thing around, but this is just so hard to watch every year.

Lawrence is practically a suburb of the KC metro area while mancrappy sits in the middle of no where on a corn field in central Kansas, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever they should ever be this much better in football than KU, the blame has to go 100% on the KU administration, I don't expect us to be Bama or Ohio State but damn we should at least be on the level of an Iowa or Arkansas
:blush:
Great drive by Lassiter. Glad he can have this kind of day on his last game vs KSU. Wish we could have fought better before now though
Great drive, I’m really happy for Daniels. Hopefully he can build on this momentum in the offseason.
yeah that's the kind of drive that can really jump start a career
KU has been part of a top secret CIA experiment for the past 10 years where large amounts of estrogen has been infused into the food at the training table.

This has been known by a select few around the country. I probably shouldn't have said anything.
Potter could have both arms amputated and be the same player
Potter sucks so bad
Our dbs and lbs just get tossed aside on outside blocks
We are the worst football program in FBS. The cigars will be meeting soon to put together yet another buy out package. I think we should see if Turner wants another shot?
Very generous spot… the cats like 8th of the day.
dollar signs, BABYYY

Potter gets a late hit and then a hilarious flop
Best tackle Potter's finished all day.
For their cheap shots, good. They were gonna score anyway.
If KSU wants to beat Potters ****, I'd be OK with it
https://imgflip.com/i/5t8mim
**** Potter. Kick him off the team
Potter is the most worthless player I have ever seen. He may as well wear the other team’s colors
Its the one time I actually cheered Potter for making a good play, especially after the late hits ksu put on our Qb's earlier in the game that didn't get called.
Without the penalty we could have kept this to a 3 score game. We'd have at least had a chance to beat the spread. Was a total killer penalty.
a whale of a post right there^
ksuck being taking late hits on our guys all day that's why I wasn't upset when Potter hit Skylar late out of bounds
sad
Like a few have said...after KSU's late hits and cheap shots all day I was fine with Potter's hit. Don't see what all the outrage is about.
sad and bad
he's actually 6'2 which is decent height for a QB
lol at daniels being 6'2 -- ku's roster has him listed at a very charitable 6 ft even.

Man, KSU plays dirty. Are they like this every week?
:curse:
Wtf! Clear DPI. Refs must not want that back door cover.
It's meaningless at this point, but how was that not PI?
at this point?  it's ku football.  it's been meaningless since forever
Clear PI and the ref picks up the flag. They’ve been committing PI several times with no call. Now when they actually call an obvious PI, they pick up the flag. Wow.
KSU was the measuring stick for this year. Same *****, different coach. Loudest cheers were when KSU made a good play. No change and zero progress this year. Left at the end of the 3rd, no need to waste beautiful Saturdays with this football program
They are a middle of the road Big 12 team. KU did not even compete again. But I'm sure the KSU fans enjoyed a nice Saturday at Memorial.
i had a lovely day
We’re not as far off as some on this board think.

Get the QB situation figured out. Get an off-season with this squad to implement everything you wanted to, and there’s something here. Didn’t say we’re going bowlin any time soon. But there is potential with this team.
that's the spirit -- i think the game is over at this point?  we'll call it.

GAME OVER.  Kansas State wins the Dillons Sunflower Showdown 35-10.  Let's take it to the aftermath.

Welcome to the aftermath.

The fact that they exist as a P4 school is reason enough to make them the measuring stick.

We don't get over the hump as a program until we can start competing with ksu and winning, they are the single biggest obstacle when it comes to local recruiting and KU must be able to start landing local guys to rebuild this program with, Kansas is the smallest populated state with two P4 schools, as long as ksu remains a middling program and KU remains the dormat, the struggle will continue, I hope LL gets this turned around ASAP
what is this p4 he's talking about? 
We’re not good. Not gonna sugar coat it.

But there are key moments you can see that impact the game heavily. One QB decision here. One missed tackle there. The bones are in place. Now comes the daunting task of getting our players up to speed. That will take a while.

The defense had them stopped on 3rd and 1 that would have given us the ball back with a shot at cutting it to a two score game in the middle of the third......and three guys whiffed.

We’re young, thin, and still learning a new system.

If we’re still struggling mightily this time next year, hope will fade. But our players and staff don’t look near as incompetent as they did in the Beaty years.

We’re going to have to brace for some more beat downs for a bit. It’s going to happen. But we CAN turn it around. It’s just going to take more patience than most fans have.

I didn’t see a KState team that was that much better than we were today. They had depth, experience and a seasoned QB and RB. That’s the difference.
P H A S E 2
I guess a positive is there weren’t as many sheep humpers tailgating this year. That was nice.
We don't have the horses yet I agree but on the other hand ksu has been very very lucky as a program that they haven't fell completely off yet, I believe the law of averages will play out and they eventually will but the fact they can keep fielding a competitive program that gets to bowl games most years despite coming either in last or next to last in pretty much every recruiting class in the conference I guess speaks volumes on their coaching and the system they have in place.

I see the mighty NU Cornhuskers get much better talent then ksu could ever dream of but yet they can't even make a bowl game anymore, it lets you know that even the blue blood schools have down years much like OU when John Blake was the coach.

We need a combination of ksu taking a slide back and KU finally getting over the hump to make this rebuild a success, I do have faith in LL as his track record proves he can rebuild a program we're just going to have to be patient these next few years and allow him to recruit his guys into the program and slowly build the program back to respectability
#cope
I didn’t see a KState team that was that much better than we were today. They had depth, experience and a seasoned QB and RB. That’s the difference.
if you ignore the fact that k-state's roster is much better than ku's, there's really not much of a gap
Daniels is not the guy. Neither is Bean. Leipold finds a QB, or is the next KU coach fired after 4 seasons. I don't get this blinded optimism for Leipold. KU did what it always does, play one Big 12 game close, get blown out in every other conference game.
^gets it.
Some of you guys are incredibly optimistic with no real progress. We will lose our good players to the transfer portal after the year and any replacements we get are going to be worse.
We would need way better offensive and defensive linemen.
We need a massive stadium overhaul but which bmds are going to pay the necessary funds with no on field improvements?
There is no real hope. Also, the new teams coming in are much better foot
eat arby's

That's all folks!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Gems of the Gamethread - Lance Gives Them a Chance!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 07:13:36 PM »
lmao, live look at the group text

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 07:15:55 PM »
Amazing as usual. Thank you, D-Rew!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 07:22:57 PM »
The defense had them stopped on 3rd and 1 that would have given us the ball back with a shot at cutting it to a two score game in the middle of the third......and three guys whiffed.

lmao wow that could have really turned the tied if they had gotten the ball back with a shot to cut it to a two score game in the middle of the third

haha

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 07:43:48 PM »

lmao wow that could have really turned the tied if they had gotten the ball back with a shot to cut it to a two score game in the middle of the third

haha
The cream of the crop. Thanks for bringing us the gems, dlew

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 07:45:42 PM »
My goodness.. those were great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 07:46:23 PM »
Enjoy all the yucking it up, friends. You'll miss us when we're gone.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2021, 07:51:21 PM »
don't cry because it's over smile because it happened, etc.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2021, 08:57:52 PM »

haha

It was   bound to happen

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2021, 09:44:46 PM »

It is mind boggling how we have managed to be so terrible for so long. I watch too much college football and see schools like Louisiana Tech and Akron have the ability to do a simple throw and catch in the middle of the field. We have not had that type of ability in going on thirteen years. How? How can a Big 12 team be incapable of doing the absolute basics of any college football team for more than a decade?

If it later came out that KU agreed to participate in some type of mass psychological experiment to see how much it could make its football fanbase suffer by fielding the worst teams, that would actually make more sense than our team organically sucking this bad for so long.

Really enjoyed this one. Thank you for your efforts DQ.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2021, 09:47:27 PM »

haha

Agreed, easily my favorite, "if it weren't for all those things that make them a better team we'd be right there"
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2021, 09:51:24 PM »

We'll still be yucking it up when KU is 0-9 in the big 10

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2021, 10:46:06 PM »
You’ve got the kicker missing from right and left in there twice. The 2nd one was probably supposed to be something about their run vs. pass defense.

But T-Y!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2021, 11:08:11 PM »
You’ve got the kicker missing from right and left in there twice. The 2nd one was probably supposed to be something about their run vs. pass defense.

But T-Y!
I was transitioning from pak’d to a little hungover

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2021, 11:53:51 PM »
I would not root for k suck at a garage sale

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 01:33:00 AM »
That makes you think, should KU hire John Blake as a recruiter?

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2021, 07:05:54 AM »
Glorious. Their tears are delicious

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2021, 07:30:28 AM »

haha

Agreed, easily my favorite, "if it weren't for all those things that make them a better team we'd be right there"

Other than that, how did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2021, 07:42:44 AM »

I think I might go to the game in 2023 to do a final send off to the old dump.  Wish I hadn’t taken the showdown for granted.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2021, 11:23:57 AM »
the best part is that luv that blue dude was outed as a ku/mu combo fan

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2021, 11:40:54 AM »
That makes you think, should KU hire John Blake as a recruiter?
More tough luck for KU.  John Blake died in 2020.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2021, 11:45:30 AM »
Potter could have both arms amputated and be the same player

:lol:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2021, 12:18:55 PM »
the best part is that luv that blue dude was outed as a ku/mu combo fan

Yeah, this is fantastic information in the lore of luvthatblu
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2021, 03:02:05 PM »
Playing now of phog: Was LL a beta for apologizing for Porter's cheap shot?

LL being a professional. I wonder if coach dipsh1t apologized for all of their late hits on our guys

No, KU loves apologizing to KSU and it’s never reciprocated.

Classic KU and a perfect encapsulation of why we suck so friggin bad: we get our shît pushed in, at home, by our current arch rival and our coach apologizes to them after the game. I wish he would’ve told him to get their hillbilly asses the hell out of Lawrence and that he is going to personally ensure that their annual beat downs of us come to a quick end. At bare minimum say nothing. Just quit apologizing to k-state.

I thought it was a ****** move by Leipold. There was no need to apologize to Klienman. Total beta.

I agree. Really not happy he did that.

Listen….KSU got plenty of shots in. Specifically the Kendrick one. It was only a matter of time before a someone did something in return. I’m surprised it took so long.
KSU has shown less than ZERO class since LHC Bill Snyder stepped foot on campus (hardly surprising frim a Mizzou Alumni).

We should then match their level of classlessness? That is the argument I am seeing in this dumb thread.

Amazing in your view that KU is always the one needing to apologize. Potter made a bad decision and was penalized for it. End of the matter. No need for an apology. It was a beta move by Leipold.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2021, 04:59:39 PM »
K-State:  Clean hits

KU:  Cheap shot 3 yards out of bounds

But at the end of the day.  Even when we systematically push their crap in.  It’s only because the game is so much more important to K-State.

Despite the fact they tear down the goalposts every time the beat us.