Author Topic: BMW  (Read 3855 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
BMW
« on: June 10, 2010, 04:42:10 PM »
His posting truly stinks up the board.  He's dim and annoying and brings out the dim and annoying KSU fans.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
Re: BMW
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 04:45:10 PM »
He didn't used to be all that bad. But he's terrible nowadays. Wonder what happened?

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 05:41:37 PM »
It's easy to be a good bbser when you're sitting on top of an orange bowl and basketball championship season.

When crap gets rough, that's when you can tell the true quality of a poster.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 05:43:52 PM by WildCatzPhreak »

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 05:44:07 PM »
He didn't used to be all that bad. But he's terrible nowadays. Wonder what happened?

In just the last calendar year, uk has seen

Their two big sports teams going to war with one another.

An embarrassment of a coach assaulting players.

A team being one game away from bowl eligibility halfway through the year failed to become bowl eligible.

The "number 1 number 1" becoming the first number 1 eliminated from the NCAA's, and to a mid-major from Iowa at that.  Two days before the rival that you deny is a rival won in the college basketball game of the year.

A women's hoops program that was preseason ranked 19 (topped out at 18) ducked out in the 3rd round...of the women's NIT.

A massive ticket scandal complete with a federal investigation.

A blackmail scandal

Dropped from a power conference to the Mountain West?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 05:46:14 PM »
OrangeCityCat was certain BMW was gonna kill himself in the back* after losing to UNI.

*In this instance, the back was a car traveling up I-35 while goEMAW was pak'n the eff out of OKC.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 06:05:35 PM »
Ban him?
Where did you get that overnight bag?

The42Yardstick

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 06:28:12 PM »
Has there ever been a banning on this board?

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 06:28:48 PM »
Spammers and the Chinese.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 06:32:12 PM »
Spammers and the Chinese.

Aside from that?

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 06:39:00 PM »

The42Yardstick

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 07:04:20 PM »
I dunno. I agree that a lot of his posting has been absolute crap lately. But I came to this board because of how laid back it was here, even before I became EMAW. I'm not sure I'm in favor of banning anyone.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 07:06:55 PM by The42Yardstick »

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 07:21:55 PM »
I dunno. I agree that a lot of his posting has been absolute crap lately. But I came to this board because of how laid back it was here, even before I became EMAW. I'm not sure I'm in favor of banning anyone.
Ok. Change his name?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 07:33:00 PM »
yes!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 07:33:40 PM »
MidMajorHawk?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 07:34:31 PM »
He should be destoying everyone here right now.  We're in a very fragile state.  It's pathetic that he can't.

If it was me, I'd just move all of his bad posts into a single BMW bad post thread.  Actually, that sounds kinda fun.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 07:43:05 PM »
He melted down many a time after changing his name on ksufans.  Pissclams got mad at me. :(

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 07:47:21 PM »
To me he's no better or worse than dax :dunno:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 07:47:57 PM »
at entertaining you?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2010, 07:48:38 PM »
at entertaining you?
yeah and quality of posts.  Its always the same crap.  I suspect they are both bots.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2010, 07:50:19 PM »
Agree completely.  I was thinking just yesterday that BMW is a younger version of dax.  Maybe they both suffer from a condition that prevents them from remembering ground they've previously covered.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 08:08:36 PM »
I apologize if I've been a shitty poster lately, guys.  Someone said it earlier in the thread, and there's a lot of truth to it... the combination of the KU ticket scandal along with all of the realignment talk has really had an affect on everyone, myself included.  It's tough to try to stay civil sometimes when people are constantly talking crap on your school, but I understand that KU has no one to blame but themselves.  Also, chum, I'm not the type of guy that likes to kick a person while he's down.  KU and K-State are in pretty similar positions right now when it comes to realignment.  At the end of the day, I want what's best for KU and you guys want what's best for K-State.  

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 08:10:02 PM »
I apologize if I've been a shitty poster lately, guys.  Someone said it earlier in the thread, and there's a lot of truth to it... the combination of the KU ticket scandal along with all of the realignment talk has really had an effect on everyone, myself included.  It's tough to try to stay civil sometimes when people are constantly talking crap on your school, but I understand that KU has no one to blame but themselves.  Also, chum, I'm not the type of guy that likes to kick a person while he's down.  KU and K-State are in pretty similar positions right now when it comes to realignment.  At the end of the day, I want what's best for KU and you guys want what's best for K-State. 

BMW:  BITB

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 08:15:27 PM »
I apologize if I've been a shitty poster lately, guys.  Someone said it earlier in the thread, and there's a lot of truth to it... the combination of the KU ticket scandal along with all of the realignment talk has really had an affect on everyone, myself included.  It's tough to try to stay civil sometimes when people are constantly talking crap on your school, but I understand that KU has no one to blame but themselves.  Also, chum, I'm not the type of guy that likes to kick a person while he's down.  KU and K-State are in pretty similar positions right now when it comes to realignment.  At the end of the day, I want what's best for KU and you guys want what's best for K-State. 

We are just like you.  Except we want whats best for K-State, and what's worst for KU.  Not that far apart, really.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 08:29:29 PM »
I apologize if I've been a shitty poster lately, guys.  Someone said it earlier in the thread, and there's a lot of truth to it... the combination of the KU ticket scandal along with all of the realignment talk has really had an affect on everyone, myself included.  It's tough to try to stay civil sometimes when people are constantly talking crap on your school, but I understand that KU has no one to blame but themselves.  Also, chum, I'm not the type of guy that likes to kick a person while he's down.  KU and K-State are in pretty similar positions right now when it comes to realignment.  At the end of the day, I want what's best for KU and you guys want what's best for K-State. 

We are just like you.  Except we want whats best for K-State, and what's worst for KU.  Not that far apart, really.
i think that mentality is dumb.  i don't want bad things to happen to little bro and i don't understand why you would.  K-State has benefited a lot from KU's contributions to the B12 since its inception.  without them, the B12 would be looked at similar to how people view the SEC, except we'd just be a 100x worse shittier version of it. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2010, 08:32:53 PM »

i think that mentality is dumb.  i don't want bad things to happen to little bro and i don't understand why you would.  K-State has benefited a lot from KU's contributions to the B12 since its inception.  without them, the B12 would be looked at similar to how people view the SEC, except we'd just be a 100x worse shittier version of it. 
crap post.^^