Author Topic: adidas nmd racer pk white  (Read 7231 times)

Offline lwlf37ev

• Fan
    • View Profile
adidas nmd racer pk white
« on: August 24, 2021, 01:24:54 AM »

City exploration requires malleable tooling, and through apparel, the inspiration adidas sneakers women behind NMD carries forms into thread that articulate the nomadic spirit behind the heralded sneakers. NMD jackets and sweatpants align with the dynamic proposition of NMD, leveraging premium materials with contemporary fitting to create apparel that speaks to the ebb and flow of movement. Consistently progressing with the times, NMD apparel is fixated to the needs of the explorer.

Adidas is ready to unveil a brand new silhouette to its groundbreaking NMD series – the NMD Racer. The adidas NMD Racer makes it debut as part of the Special price brand’s “Urban Racing” Pack. Inspired by 1980’s running silhouettes, the Racer dons a stripped-back design with a brand new construction that fuses classic ideals with the unmistakeable aesthetic fans of NMDs have come to know and love.

An Adidas Boost tech midsole features EVA medial plug inserts to provide unmatched, responsive comfort, while the rubber outsole is fitted with a unique geometric tread pattern for increased traction. This iteration of the Nomad Racer sees a soft Spring Grey covering the  adidas nmd racer pk white entire sneaker upper, with a pop of Solar Pink and bright green peering out from underneath.

JUICE HK reversed the color scheme of their adidas NMD Racer collaboration for this exclusive friends and family edition. Switching from a black mesh upper to white, the flipped look features the same bold pattern printed adidas sneakers across the upper and below the translucent forefoot outsole. The released version of the JUICE HK x adidas NMD Racer disappeared quickly, so you can only imagine how hard it would be to get your hands on these. Unless you’re in the CLOT inner circle, this may be your only chance at ever copping a pair.

https://www.nicestylebay.com/

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sebytaba

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: adidas nmd racer pk white
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 05:09:25 PM »
Thanks for the information.

Offline lyingaround

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 05:30:40 PM »
Wow, this was a lot to read. In general, I like to learn something new about different brands and the history of the creation of this or that thing. I especially like to read about sneakers and different shoes. I recently stumbled upon an adidas low shoes website and read about some cool vintage Adidas sneakers. I liked them so much that I decided to buy myself a pair of sneakers. And I can say that they look very stylish and cool. But most of all, I like that they are vintage.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 01:07:24 PM by lyingaround »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 05:55:17 PM »
Sorry I like my Nikes better so I’ll pass this time.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 08:47:12 PM »
Wow, this was a lot to read. In general, I like to learn something new about different brands and the history of the creation of this or that thing.

So do I, lyingaround  :cheers:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 09:38:16 PM »
Wow, this was a lot to read. In general, I like to learn something new about different brands and the history of the creation of this or that thing.

So do I, lyingaround  :cheers:

Me too! #CommonGround

Offline TobyLeblanc

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2022, 04:53:55 PM »
Huuuge thanks for sharing! Tbh, I’m a great fan of Adidas shoes, so I wish I had found this thread earlier. Btw, guys, what’s your favorite pair of Adidas shoes?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2022, 08:45:38 PM »
lil sd only wears adidas football and basketball shoes because they fit his feet better. Subscribing to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 08:57:44 PM »
Sounds like lil sd has the feet of a winner. Congrats.

H/t to TobyLeblanc, lyingaround, and lwlf37ev for the quality content.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2022, 09:56:35 PM »
I’d like a pair of Mahome’s adidas shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk