Author Topic: The thread to discuss corporatist Democrats  (Read 1551 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The thread to discuss corporatist Democrats
« on: April 14, 2021, 10:46:43 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: The thread to discuss corporatist Democrats
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 09:46:41 PM »
corporations are good people.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 11:11:23 PM »
The best of us
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The thread to discuss corporatist Democrats
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 04:42:52 AM »
One of the primary mouthpieces of Corporatist Democrat Nation, owned by the pinnacle of corporatism.   Gives a voice to the defense-industrial complex to speak against ending perpetual war.

https://twitter.com/eliclifton/status/1384209117867175938?s=21

No word if Liz Cheney and ProgFascist Perpetual War Lovers are going to propose denying the funding of pulling out of Afghanistan . Like they did less than a year ago.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 07:45:56 AM »
AstraZeneca-Alexion merger barely draws a breath from Biden’s FTC.  Cheap money from the Fed, liquidity out the butt in the market.   

It’s a Big (insert industry) field day of consolidation in the marketplace.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2021, 05:52:41 AM »
The labor shortage is devastating to small businesses and highly favors big corporations who can pay higher wages. 

The assimilation and sell out by ProgFascists to corporate America is stunning in size and scope.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2021, 10:53:05 AM »
First of all, let me say to ChiComProgFascist that diversity of thought, opinion and observation is perfectly okay.   Give it a try sometime.

So the questions you really need to be asking are:  1.  Will the Uber wealthy Dem benefactors be called out?   2.   Are we seeing the resurrection of the anti (sub) 1% movement?

I say:  1.  Doubtful  2.  Doubtful.   Unless the sub 1% are Republicans/Conservatives, then that they will assuredly be called out.   

I get this thread

I moved those over here for the sake of the other thread but the people on that list are getting called out, as they should be, regardless of political affiliation.  I've seen pretty heavy dose of outrage that has stemmed from that article.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2021, 06:30:40 PM »
the people that wrote that article should be called out.  it's utter tripe.  wealth is not analogous to income and it's somewhere between insane and dishonest to equate the two.

there are some significant loopholes (by design, obviously) in our tax code but that analysis is laughable.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2021, 09:04:52 PM »
The analysis is spot on relative to the multi-decade meltdown from the American political left relative to wealthy people not  paying their fair share. 

It's particularly fascinating knowing that at every turn the American political left has ranted about Republicans catering to the wealthy, and yet today the uber wealthy  are a protected class as long as they're engaged in the correct virtue signaling and put their money behind the right causes that appeal to the left.

This is not the least bit difficult to understand and anyone who believes this is yet another simple exercise in exposing the lack of tax paying by the mega wealthy aren't thinking at all.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2021, 09:17:19 PM »
The analysis is spot on relative to the multi-decade meltdown from the American political left relative to wealthy people not  paying their fair share. 

It's particularly fascinating knowing that at every turn the American political left has ranted about Republicans catering to the wealthy, and yet today the uber wealthy  are a protected class as long as they're engaged in the correct virtue signaling and put their money behind the right causes that appeal to the left.

This is not the least bit difficult to understand and anyone who believes this is yet another simple exercise in exposing the lack of tax paying by the mega wealthy aren't thinking at all.

I think I speak for all progfascists when I say that I'd like to see all one percenters pay their fair share in taxes, republican or democrat.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2021, 09:45:57 PM »
the people that wrote that article should be called out.  it's utter tripe.  wealth is not analogous to income and it's somewhere between insane and dishonest to equate the two.

there are some significant loopholes (by design, obviously) in our tax code but that analysis is laughable.
I agree with this. The overall point of eff those rich people still stands, but assessing the value of something without a transaction to tax is being insincere.

Dax’s protected class unless they’re Democrats is also insincere as he posts a tweet in another thread accusing Biden’s IRS of leaking this to go after, in his words, a bunch of democrats.