Author Topic: Amazon Prime  (Read 28427 times)

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon Prime
« Reply #300 on: August 26, 2022, 11:30:51 AM »
I have a side hustle selling on amazon and people buying crap at marked up prices appears to still be incredibly robust.  Thank you all for your continued support.

I met a guy who sold puzzles on amazon as a side hustle. Like, how many puzzles do you have sell to make the whole process of acquiring and shipping said puzzles to be worth it?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 26, 2022, 11:42:30 AM »
I have a side hustle selling on amazon and people buying crap at marked up prices appears to still be incredibly robust.  Thank you all for your continued support.

I met a guy who sold puzzles on amazon as a side hustle. Like, how many puzzles do you have sell to make the whole process of acquiring and shipping said puzzles to be worth it?

Probably depends how passionate you're about puzzles.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 26, 2022, 11:58:35 AM »

My average sale is around $40 and average COGS nets around a 30% ROI on that.   I would say he probably needs to move 300 or so units a month to really justify the hassle.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 28, 2022, 10:17:37 AM »
Thursday night football will be on Amazon Prime this season. Seems like that should move the needle for some people.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2022, 05:22:45 PM »
Ass'y games in an ass'y league. Your local team will still be available on a local channel if they are playing and Amazon struck a deal with Directv to allow sports bars to play the games.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 27, 2022, 09:55:13 AM »
I don't know if it's a prime exclusive or not, but I've used free same day or early next morning delivery three times in the last month and it was incredibly convenient. Like when my docking station crapped out and I can't just go to the store for what I need.