Author Topic: K-State Football is Elite!  (Read 9901 times)

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: K-State Football is Elite!
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2010, 09:11:35 AM »
Seems like most students just care about tailgating these days. Half the girls in the parking lot couldn't even tell you who we are playing that day. I have a bunch of Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) friends that actually do buy tickets but miss like 2/3 of the games by getting too wasted to walk in.

This has been said by someone every season since the dawn of time.  People making this earth shattering observation like it's something new make me lol.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2010, 06:31:02 PM »
is there a goEMAW.com ICAT-PAK ever? my lame friends are gay and are GAtards and looking for some intelligent EMAWs to get angry w/  :curse: :curse:

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2010, 07:26:06 PM »
is there a goEMAW.com ICAT-PAK ever? my lame friends are gay and are GAtards and looking for some intelligent EMAWs to get angry w/  :curse: :curse:

please don't be the kid who goes to games by himself and tries to talk to me/latch onto our group during the game.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2010, 08:25:09 PM »
is there a goEMAW.com ICAT-PAK ever? my lame friends are gay and are GAtards and looking for some intelligent EMAWs to get angry w/  :curse: :curse:

please don't be the kid who goes to games by himself and tries to talk to me/latch onto our group during the game.

alright i won't  :embarrassed:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 08:46:10 PM by scottwildcat »