Author Topic: How big an bad person are you? Take the Dark Factor of Personality Test to find out  (Read 1349 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Some fancy behaviorists and mental health types created a test to see how a person ranks on several related "Dark Traits." Below is a link to an article about it, as well as a link to the actual test being used in a study made. I took the super long one, and also took the 5-7 minute memory test (I feel like I kind of cheated on the memory test tho).

These are the traits...

Egoism. The excessive concern with one's own pleasure or advantage at the expense of community well-being.

Machiavellianism. Manipulativeness, callous affect and strategic-calculating orientation.

Moral Disengagement. A generalized cognitive orientation to the world that differentiates individuals' thinking in a way that         powerfully affects unethical behavior.

Narcissism. An all-consuming motive for ego reinforcement.

Psychological Entitlement. A stable and pervasive sense that one deserves more and is entitled to more than others.

Psychopathy. Deficits in affect, callousness, self-control and impulsivity.

Sadism. Intentionally inflicting physical, sexual or psychological pain or suffering on others in order to assert power and dominance or for pleasure and enjoyment.

Self-Interest. The pursuit of gains in socially valued domains, including material goods, social status, recognition, academic or occupational achievement and happiness.

Spitefulness. A preference that would harm another but that would also entail harm to oneself. This harm could be social, financial, physical or an inconvenience.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-dark-core-of-personality?utm_source=pocket-newtab  <-- link to article

http://qst.darkfactor.org/
  <<<<------- link to test here.

Answer honestly if you aren't afraid to let gE know how be of a eff you are (but real fucks prob won't be honest).

My scores below.....

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
the web looking score thing

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
The only one I think my answers to the questions and score don't reflect reality is Machiavellianism, which I feel is far lower than it should be. Prob because i have a hard time strongly agreeing or disagreeing with most sliding scale type questions.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Scientifically less of an bad person than nickname @2.17
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Watch out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Cire appears to be an irl piece of crap (according to test, not my opinion)
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
 Watch your back around Cire!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I love myself, a lot, but other people too! Totally not an bad person.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
1.94  :Rusty:

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought I was a bigger bad person but my score was 1.96.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Mrs nicname ... totally not an bad person.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

More Mrs nicname

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I wish pain and death upon people who have wronged me

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
1.87.  score makes sense.  i'm vengeful, but otherwise an honest, fair and lovely person.

https://qst.darkfactor.org/?site=pFBK0Q2L3BFc21zUERxeGlOUVdLRy9rRWpsLzJLNFo1VXZZVExMajRxUmU3VXRMME1Ja2pnZDFWWU0zZWJ5YUdrcA

"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Interesting that almost everything was about being petty. I must have been an bad person because until this year I could be a very petty, jealous person, even after my Trump phase. Mostly getting rid of those feelings have really made me a lot happier. Making new friends is a lot easier too!