Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 63438 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
does anyone under 65 watch network news regularly?
I doubt it’s even on the air after the boomers succumb to the grave shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
where is the idea that Dems like Zuck coming from?

i called my shot like a year ago but just you wait...before this board dies, dax will explicitly declare ronald reagan a blueanongE hero.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
where is the idea that Dems like Zuck coming from?

i called my shot like a year ago but just you wait...before this board dies, dax will explicitly declare ronald reagan a blueanongE hero.

Ron is positively tepid compared to the #neocons that #blueanon has welcomed to the fold cus Don Trump

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hell hath no fury like a dax agreed-with.

Where has that particular sitch been discussed before today?

#blogkaren gonna #blogkaren . . . SMDH

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

While the total avoidance of the primary crux is just astounding . . . it is expected. I'll answer that question none-the-less

I don't know about now, but Rach aka Alex Jones Jr. and a few others were white hot during the Don Trump presidency.

What's just  :lol: :lol: :lol: is how much  :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: are doing over the addition of a different voice. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I doubt it’s even on the air after the boomers succumb to the grave shortly.

exactly.  10 years at the absolute tops and the advertisers will be selling gold and chairlifts

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

While the total avoidance of the primary crux is just astounding . . . it is expected. I'll answer that question none-the-less

I don't know about now, but Rach aka Alex Jones Jr. and a few others were white hot during the Don Trump presidency.

What's just  :lol: :lol: :lol: is how much  :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: are doing over the addition of a different voice.

the idea that Ronna is having to deal with the repercussions of being an election denier is too much for Dax to handle

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

the idea that Ronna is having to deal with the repercussions of being an election denier is too much for Dax to handle

I saw a Tweet last night that clipped together 24 minutes of icons of past -present-future #blueanon denying the outcome of elections.

Some of those clips were from appearances on some of the shows I'm talking about here.

#blueanon is currently planting the seeds of election outcome denialism for 2024 just as hard, if not harder than some MAGA's.

We've got #blueanon AG's talking about a common enemy (or similar words) in the 2024 election cycle.   :lol: :lol:  I wonder who that is . . .

We've got the DNC hiring armies of lawyers to keep 3rd party candidates off of ballots

Democracy dies with #blueanon

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
post that clip, I bet it is awesome!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I saw it on a Tweet, I didn't save it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I saw it on a Tweet, I didn't save it.

dang.  It sounds fire af

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Once again, this kind of thing has to be disturbing for the hardcore free marketers of #blueanongE (free market supporters at the time and place of their choosing of course). A public pension entity exercises their free market rights and exits one of #bluanon/PedoPete's most favored virtue signaling mega-investment corps.

#blueanon most favored mega-invest corp sends  :lol: :lol: nasty gram back. You'd think those guys would concern themselves with the bank that Pedo Pete is handing them off the UkroGrift.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1772644125151461448.html

https://twitter.com/WillHild/status/1772635771289145678?s=20

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
can someone decode this

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Some people are easily confused and of course that’s Lick style when he’s rolling into DeflectoCon/Avoidocon mode. Which is just about every post these days.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
can someone decode this
A Texas teachers fund big dicked black rock and they are mad?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
I get that BlackRock is pissy about losing capital

why does BlueAnon love BlackRock?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I get that BlackRock is pissy about losing capital

why does BlueAnon love BlackRock?
Blackrock is joined at the hip with your boy.

At least 2 3 former BlackRock executives are in Pedo Pete’s administration. They are openly named as one of the investment firms set up to kill it as part of Pedo Pete’s UkroGrift and you can figure out the rest just by reading the links I posted.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 08:46:03 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm sure stalkerbot is all over it on TexAgs, but I need #blueanongE to explain to me why:

1. #blueanon generational stranglehold states and cities are going to sue two auto makers for allegedly building cars that are too easy to steal

2.  The mayor of St. Louis is saying that local convenience stores and similar need to be held accountable for crime in their area of operation

I'm going to pretend for a moment (albeit it's not easy give the the collective track record) that she's not just another completely insane #blueanon political whack-a-doo and that's she's specifically talking about some sort of offering or operational issue at those stores that is a bit on the nefarious side

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I'm sure stalkerbot is all over it on TexAgs, but I need #blueanongE to explain to me why:

1. #blueanon generational stranglehold states and cities are going to sue two auto makers for allegedly building cars that are too easy to steal

2.  The mayor of St. Louis is saying that local convenience stores and similar need to be held accountable for crime in their area of operation

I'm going to pretend for a moment (albeit it's not easy give the the collective track record) that she's not just another completely insane #blueanon political whack-a-doo and that's she's specifically talking about some sort of offering or operational issue at those stores that is a bit on the nefarious side

uh.  is the maga moron slack channel just catching news of the suits from last year?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/cities-sue-hyundai-kia-after-car-thefts

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Setting aside #slowdugs raged out all MAGA/all Trump all the time routine.

When can we stop laughing at this hilarity?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Setting aside #slowdugs raged out all MAGA/all Trump all the time routine.

When can we stop laughing at this hilarity?

we landed on the moon!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#slowdug is  :blush: :blush: and thus is in avoidocon/deflectocon mode.

There was also two parts to my post and you'll completely avoid that part.

#slowduggin

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Dax I’ve been meaning to ask for some time but what is the “con” short for? Like avoidocon and deflectocon would be two immediate examples

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's a play on the Decepticons

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
clever