Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 67431 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Confession, I fell for the Burisma X3 hoax

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
i mean other that the 34 indictments and prison time for top Republican strategists the Burisma Hoax and the Russia Hoax are pretty much the exact same situation

« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 04:12:45 PM by LickNeckey »

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Anyone else remember the way Ted Cruz pronounced the word Burisma on early episodes of his landmark podcast called "The Verdict"? Burrrrreeeeeeeeesmuhhhhh.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Anyone else remember the way Ted Cruz pronounced the word Burisma on early episodes of his landmark podcast called "The Verdict"? Burrrrreeeeeeeeesmuhhhhh.

gE needs to do a podcast like yesterday

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

gE needs to do a podcast like yesterday
Who would host? Would you bring on guests or just monologue? I guess it might not make sense to bring on guests like other podcasts since goEMAW.com basically sets the agenda for all KSU-related discussion and culture.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
obviously 'clams should host
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hunter Biden served on the board of one of the most corrupt companies on the planet and was installed on the board of Burisma soon after his dad as VPOTUS became the U.S. "point person" on Ukraine.

But none of that matters because the DOJ (3 years late) is trying to charge an FBI vouched for and highly compensated witness for things that the nations multi-multi-multi billion dollar intelligence and domestic law enforcement complex should have known about the whole time, right from the very beginning.  (a situation that in a normal world, would be ending careers right and left). 

This is the logic of #blueanongE - a part of the life and times of #bluenon/#blueanongE

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
obviously 'clams should host

yeah.  we would definitely have a Pit section where dax calls in and screams into his landline phone for 5 minutes

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
landlines are government sponsored microphones installed just feet from the family dinner table, no way conspiracy dax is tricked by such things

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Hunter Biden served on the board of one of the most corrupt companies on the planet and was installed on the board of Burisma soon after his dad as VPOTUS became the U.S. "point person" on Ukraine.

But none of that matters because the DOJ (3 years late) is trying to charge an FBI vouched for and highly compensated witness for things that the nations multi-multi-multi billion dollar intelligence and domestic law enforcement complex should have known about the whole time, right from the very beginning.  (a situation that in a normal world, would be ending careers right and left). 

This is the logic of #blueanongE - a part of the life and times of #bluenon/#blueanongE

Hunter worked for Trump corp?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
landlines are government sponsored microphones installed just feet from the family dinner table, no way conspiracy dax is tricked by such things

The iphone is literally the greatest surveillance and tracking device ever invented.  It is bar none the best way for the deep state to know literally everything about you.  even the dirty crap you do

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Passive aggressive DeflectoLick is on a multi week onslaught

Pretty amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Now that the notion of white supremacy in the military has been rightfully laughed out of the room . . . and based on the recent happenings in front of the Israeli embassy in Washington DC.

It is time to begin the investigation into ultra left wing and anarchist elements in our U.S. military.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#blogkaren - A Prime DeflectoCon

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It might save your life someday . . . but I didn't pay any attention to it because of white guys  :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
how do you even find that tweet form july of 2020 let alone run over here to post it? 

fuckin a dude, go talk to a woman.  can I like take you to a bar and introduce you to people?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't need any help with my social life, dug.

The Internet is not particularly difficult for most people, for some people it is.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
It looks to be from this guy bumping a Ben Shapiro tweet yesterday

https://twitter.com/gregg_re/status/1762611715391312164

Gregg Re
@gregg_re
@realdailywire
, lawyer. previously: head writer, tucker carlson tonight. [email protected]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#pearlclutchers ahoy

People in the medical community are ignoring potentially life changing medical research because of skin color.

#bluanongE's reaction - Another series of pearl clutching about who is talking about it.  :lol:

1000%  on brand  :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
lmfao, amazing

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
lmfao, amazing

He never disappoints, does he?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
it is such a revealing window

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Upon review, I should have turned the cathead a little to make it more in line with the posture. I digress

The total avoidance of the subject matter, the not getting this thread and the meltdown about who is talking about the subject is so unequivocally #onbrand for dug and the rest of #blueanongE. It just couldn't be more perfect and symbolic.  :thumbsup: