Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 67499 times)

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Ever since I was a little boy, it’s been my dream to make around 10 dollars a day picking fruit. Well thanks a lot pedo Pete just letting these illegal aliens steal my dream  :shakesfist:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It’s amazing to watch you never get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
GOP House Leader, Trump and House Pubs are the ones rejecting a border security deal.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
The nfl is now official sport of bluanon

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1779 on: January 22, 2024, 09:07:22 AM »
GOP House Leader, Trump and House Pubs are the ones rejecting a border security deal.
Provide a link to the bill that’s being “rejected”. How many tack on’s and other nonsensical bullshit is in the bill?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
These are the life and times of #blueanon

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Provide a link to the bill that’s being “rejected”. How many tack on’s and other nonsensical bullshit is in the bill?

Your response tells me that you're already familiar with the deal.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Your response tells me that you're already familiar with the deal.

I am familiar with how Washington works . . . link please.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Califorina aka #blueanon "justice", coupled with yet another healthy dose of (#blueanon driven) white privilege and a warning to anyone who hangs out with certain people on this board  :bong: and might be inclined to do that hanging out in California.  Know, that justice will not be served your name/honor . . .

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bryn-spejcher-fatally-stabbed-chad-omelia-over-100-times-avoids-prison-time-ventura-county-caifornia/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Highly fascistic #blueanon hero Justin Castro-Trudeau takes a hit from the Canadian Courts

The Court concluded that: The federal government's decision to declare a public order emergency under the Emergencies Act in early 2022, as well as the associated regulations that it enacted, were unreasonable and were not justified on the facts or the law.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/23/canada-trudeau-emergencies-act-trucker-protest-covid

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The hyper paranoia of #blueanon is a case study in insanity

https://twitter.com/biannagolodryga/status/1751614004743569701?s=46&t=-jwPwnR3rKHM9sk9hA7h8g

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 “Somalia is for Somalis only”  (while ranting that 45% of Somalia's population isn't ethnic Somalian) uber racist, uber ultra Somalian Nationalist Ilhan Omar . . . a sitting U.S. Congress Person

SMDH

These are the life and times of #blueanon

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
If you don’t already work for Cliffsnotes or Sparknotes, you definitely should

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Does it bother you that you have a person that's clearly representing foreign interests that sits in the people's house?  Not to mention that she's a racist and an ultra-nationalist.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Honestly yes, I’m terrified of a Somali nationalist uprising right here on American soil

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1793 on: January 30, 2024, 07:36:54 AM »
Honestly yes, I’m terrified of a Somali nationalist uprising right here on American soil

You avoided the question entirely as expected.

DeflectoBAC: Proud supporter of #blueanon representing foreign interests in Congress and proud supporter of #blueanon racist ultra nationalists

1000% onbrand

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile

You avoided the question entirely as expected.

DeflectoBAC: Proud supporter of #blueanon representing foreign interests in Congress and proud supporter of #blueanon racist ultra nationalists

1000% onbrand

I mean, i'm agreeing with you on this one, Dax. Before my very eyes i'm watching an elected official, encouraging a group of people to reach out to their elected officals to ask them to act in line with the wishes of their constituency. Its fascistic and disgusting and i'm having a hard time squaring it in my #blueanongE/neocongE pudding brain.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That is 1000% false.

She is representing the interests of a foreign nation in our Congress.  She is extolling ethnic cleansing in the country that she is representing on Capitol Hill and calling for the return of elements to Somalia that caused nothing but bloodshed and hardship for that nation.

The one thing you got right is that you are a pudding brain, and sadly not a funny one.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When Fetts isn’t so funny anymore . . .

If Fetterman becomes an overall Fox News dem due to the stroke, that would be pretty funny.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The best part is knowing how factions of #blueanon will now hate his guts, and other facts will appreciate that he's supporting the administration and their support of the Israeli genocide in Gaza.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

:surprised:

https://twitter.com/OhhMar24/status/1752497016154767836

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile