Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 66302 times)

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1526 on: September 24, 2023, 10:22:34 AM »
It can be argued what exactly Dax delivers but there is no debate that he ALWAYS delivers.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1527 on: September 24, 2023, 11:15:38 AM »
so pure

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: September 24, 2023, 11:35:53 AM »
What doesn't need to be argued is that #blueanongE will always deliver on running away from the actual topic like scared infants and going into full deflectocon mode at the drop of a hat.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: September 24, 2023, 11:40:46 AM »
Dax, are you under the impression that infants can run?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: September 24, 2023, 11:54:55 AM »
Mental

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: September 24, 2023, 12:13:00 PM »
I am not going to cancel mcDonalds, my kids enjoy their nuggies.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: September 24, 2023, 12:17:52 PM »
I wake up every morning thinking about getting McDonald's breakfast. But I never do.

As a real American, I'm a big fan of McD's. I make it a point to hit it up whenever I'm abroad. I think I've been to one in every foreign country I've been to, OF WHICH THERE ARE MANY!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: September 24, 2023, 10:44:41 PM »
Imagine a political movement brainwashing people to this level.

These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE

Dax, I have two questions. First, why did you post a screenshot of a three year old tweet instead of the actual tweet? Did you actually watch the video attached to the tweet or did you just pull the screencap from another website? What's your issue with the tweet?

Sorry that's four questions.

https://twitter.com/McDonalds/status/1277433235111202816

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: September 25, 2023, 09:23:09 AM »
I posted it because the narrative is a complete falsehood.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: September 25, 2023, 09:50:16 AM »
Why did it take you this long?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: September 25, 2023, 10:00:48 AM »
I just saw it.

Look, I know you guys are going to do everything you can to avoid talking about the actual topic.

So, continue to convince people that a non-real thing is happening to them and then we get outcomes like a certain school shooting where we still haven't seen the manifesto.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: September 25, 2023, 10:06:50 AM »
what's the topic? being triggered by McDonald's ads?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: September 25, 2023, 10:10:55 AM »
"Stop killing us"

cRusty . . . please post links that document the trans genocide that's occurring in the United States.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: September 25, 2023, 10:30:16 AM »
The most interesting topic across the whole birf'r pit is dax's eternal battle against ever-y-thing and what form it takes at any particular moment.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: September 25, 2023, 10:36:11 AM »
That's  :lol: :lol: :lol: based on the fact that multiple threads on this blog clearly indicate that #blueanon is seemingly triggered by everything.

From people who don't agree with them, to people who don't want to see people dying in senseless wars, to monitoring other message boards 24/7/365 for triggering posts.  It runs the gamut from 1 to infinity.

But it figures that #trimdorkin wouldn't understand that.  1000% #onbrand

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: September 25, 2023, 10:37:29 AM »
I expect the maga boycott of McDonalds to go about as well as their boycott of the NFL and MLB

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: September 25, 2023, 10:38:42 AM »
#deflectodug is hitting stride on this Monday morning.

Just another day on gE

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: September 25, 2023, 10:39:33 AM »
copers gonna cope

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: September 25, 2023, 10:40:25 AM »
I thought they like McDonald's because of that Japanese ad that gave the women red hair. These culture wars are so hard to follow.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: September 25, 2023, 10:42:23 AM »
copers gonna cope

#slowduggin - Just making things up that weren't said and totally avoiding the primary topic

#slowduggin

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: September 25, 2023, 10:45:37 AM »
I posted it because the narrative is a complete falsehood.

I'm sorry but what???
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transgender-community-murder-rates-everytown-for-gun-safety-report/
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/press/ncvs-trans-press-release/
https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/takeaway/segments/data-behind-transgender-homicides
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5551594/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiewareham/2021/11/11/375-transgender-people-murdered-in-2021-deadliest-year-since-records-began/?sh=1af015b6321c

I can give many many many many more links. I'd like for you to give me a single link that offers a rebuttal to the fact that trans women and black trans women are murdered at 4x that of cis people.

I'm also fascinated at someone saying "please stop killing us" and someone else saying "you're lying, no one is killing your people." I'm struggling to find the motivation for that talking point.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: September 25, 2023, 10:51:38 AM »
I didn't say anyone was lying.

What kind of activities are some of these people involved in, who were the murderers, family - relations, other trans people?

Please point to me where trans people are being actively pursued and murdered, and where this alleged "genocide" is occurring.

One article talks about the pulse night club shooting, yet as multiple news outlets including NBC pointed out, all evidence indicates it was a random act.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: September 25, 2023, 10:55:34 AM »
Every thread:

Dax dumps in the pit something he found online elsewhere that he perceives to be an ass-whip'n point about something.

Ever-y-one: "dax is on one again" usually coupled with lols at the thing he posted or whatever loony place it came from.

Dax: "by not earnestly engaging me about my loony topic you're deflecting."

Alternatively, when the thing he posts is legit and everyone agrees with him, it also doesn't go well.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: September 25, 2023, 11:01:10 AM »
Some people don't get this thread.

:lol: :lol:  you guys literally pull rando crap from all over the Internet, including of all places TexAgs.com and bring it here.   :lol: :lol:

The vast majority of the time that people say they agree with me, is because they're  :blush: :blush: :blush:  about the millions of whack-a-doo's that populate the #blueanon movement and/or the executive branch of the U.S. government and it's just a way to avoid talking about it.  Then proceed to get really really  :curse: :curse: if someone continues to talk about it and the millions of whack-a-doos of #blueanon and the lunatics that currently occupy the White House.