Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 67467 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neocons/#neoconGe/fakecentrists
« Reply #1100 on: January 21, 2023, 11:20:06 AM »
I just want to take a moment and send my heartfelt T's & P's to resident #blueanongE/CoronaBrogE and all #blueanon that may be viewing this.

I am truly sorry your kindred spirit, Jacinda "don't even talk to your neighbor from 50 feet away, in fact if you see your neighbor or anyone outside, report them" Ardern is not seeking re-election.

I'm sure you all took the time to watch and were filled with deep deep pride as she issued one fascistic decree after another from the pulpit and then would refuse to answer questions from the media.

:frown: :frown: :frown:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neocons/#neoconGe/fakecentrists
« Reply #1101 on: January 21, 2023, 03:57:37 PM »
Hey there Dax!

What?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: January 21, 2023, 04:21:50 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: January 21, 2023, 05:00:34 PM »
Oh right I forgot how obsessed I am with those kiwis

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: January 21, 2023, 06:17:12 PM »
I will teach you BAC.

Quit hanging in the cannabis addled world of #blueanongE

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: January 21, 2023, 06:47:52 PM »
I will teach you BAC.

Quit hanging in the cannabis addled world of #blueanongE

Lmao I pass on grass brother! I’ll burn a deck of cards with the best of ‘em, tho!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: January 22, 2023, 11:21:19 AM »
#blueanongE- Respond below to affirm or deny your presence in ATL

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: January 22, 2023, 11:43:42 AM »
#blueanongE- Respond below to affirm or deny your presence in ATL

Let’s go to the monitor!

I think it’s next week that chiefs gE’rs from across the spectrum of dax’s categories might be in atlanta.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: January 22, 2023, 11:51:34 AM »
It's fantastic that the trimbot recognizes that most of #blueanongE is extremely unaware, unless it has something to do with Trump and/or people that they think might be MAGA.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: January 23, 2023, 12:58:06 PM »
Sanctuary islands for a day Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket affirm they want no part of the great unwashed.  Just fix and clean our stuff and head back to the mainland before sundown.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nantucket-roiled-by-surfside-crossing-affordable-housing-plan?ref=scroll

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: January 29, 2023, 08:47:21 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: February 01, 2023, 02:03:30 PM »
#onbrand  :thumbsup:

https://cronkitenewslab.com/digital/2023/01/26/beyond-objectivity/

Objectivity is just so very very . . . constraining.  Advocacy journalism . . . now that's the ticket. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: February 06, 2023, 09:24:17 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: February 06, 2023, 10:09:38 PM »
Weird #blueanon rage comes in many shapes and many guises but always #blueanon rage

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: February 07, 2023, 03:00:58 AM »
Is he dating a teenager? If so that's ultra weird, and anyone who doesn't think so is equally sus. At that point it can only be about the pum pum. It's not like they have anything at all to talk about. And if it's all about the pum pum you know he's just fetishizing 19 year olds because he could get significantly better with someone closer to his age.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: February 07, 2023, 08:19:59 AM »
Yeah, I'd say Leo is about in line with a 20 year old dating a 15 year old. It's pretty disturbing.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: February 07, 2023, 09:08:47 AM »
i love how the dating proclivities of Leonardo DiCaprio is somehow a right/left thing but, these are indeed the life and times of blueanongE

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: February 07, 2023, 09:17:39 AM »
it feels like we're getting to a point where any thing that happens is either a wholly endorsed or repudiated by blueanongE.

I was driving the other day and as i was approaching the intersection the light turned yellow right at that point where if i would have gone through i would have been running a red light so i had to stop, motherfuckin fakecentrists, man.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: February 07, 2023, 09:37:19 AM »
it feels like we're getting to a point where any thing that happens is either a wholly endorsed or repudiated by blueanongE.

I was driving the other day and as i was approaching the intersection the light turned yellow right at that point where if i would have gone through i would have been running a red light so i had to stop, motherfuckin fakecentrists, man.

You're at the point where you need to maybe take a few days off, because you're trying way too hard and you appear to be triggered frequently.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: February 07, 2023, 09:41:30 AM »
Relative to Leo's alleged new girl.

It looks like she has a birthday in a little over a month, she'll of course be 20, that's what comes after 19.

So while I understand #blueanongE's position to a certain extent . . . it's starting to look like some #blueanon new puritanism is creeping in as well.

Chat up the 6 year olds about their sex, declare a 12 year old an adult and allow them to chat up grown ass adults about their sexual identity without the knowledge of the parents . .  chastise the adult for dating the adult. 

You guys/ladies/persons are all over the map.   :thumbsup:

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: February 07, 2023, 09:44:56 AM »
Relative to Leo's alleged new girl.

It looks like she has a birthday in a little over a month, she'll of course be 20, that's what comes after 19.

So while I understand #blueanongE's position to certain extent . . . it's starting to look like some #blueanon new puritanism is creeping in as well.

Chat up the 6 year olds about their sex, declare a 12 year old an adult and allow them to chat up adults about their sexual identity without the knowledge of the parents . .  chastise the adult for dating the adult. 

You guys/ladies/persons are all over the map.   :thumbsup:

Yeah, he will date her until she turns 25, then find another 18 year old when he's 53. Shouldn't be illegal or anything, but it's disturbing.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: February 07, 2023, 10:22:29 AM »
Dax's position isn't so surprising when you remember he defended that Roy Moore guy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: February 07, 2023, 10:27:45 AM »

:lol: