Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 62060 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neocons/#neoconGe/fakecentrists
« Reply #1050 on: November 20, 2022, 10:05:05 PM »
Weirdo gonna weirdo

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neocons/#neoconGe/fakecentrists
« Reply #1051 on: November 20, 2022, 11:01:44 PM »
Can one of you #blueanoners aka All MAGA all the time, point me to a link about what MAGA's think about developers and this so called meltdown about working at Twitter??

Remember, you guys are my go to for all things:

Rush Limbaugh
MAGA
Incel
Qanon
Republicans/Conservatives not doing exactly what you want 24/7/365
InfoWars/Alex Jones

I get my total dumb crap from revolver.  It’s full of incels you should check it out
Oh, good one

#slowduggin

#sonofincel super tap out

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: December 14, 2022, 04:45:28 PM »
maga creeps ever closer to Q

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: December 14, 2022, 04:47:05 PM »
#blueanon thought leader extolling (yet) another insane conspiracy (as of my posting, over 30K likes  :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: December 14, 2022, 05:24:07 PM »
Dax, I think you're confused again
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: December 15, 2022, 11:46:17 AM »
Dax, I think you're confused again

I'm confused that Caroline Orr is claiming that that Elon Musk is Qanon and that Qanon is a "domestic terrorism movement"?   :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 11:49:51 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: December 15, 2022, 12:07:27 PM »
Okay.

So you think this is funny and deserving of being lampooned?

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: December 15, 2022, 12:12:12 PM »
Deflecto7

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: December 15, 2022, 12:22:14 PM »
I haven't watched the video yet, but will later! I just know the daxian levels of dishonesty that right wing media has over subjects like this. I suspect this is a statement about how right wing media has turned "groomer" and "pedophile" into synonyms for any non-hetero person. Could also be a discussion about the distinction between people attracted to children and those that act on that attraction (a level of nuance lost on stupid people).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: December 15, 2022, 12:24:28 PM »
gays against groomers are "right wing media" . . . Chief #blueanongE'r in residence, DeflectoBot.7

pedophile is very nuanced . . . Deflectobot.7

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: December 15, 2022, 12:27:57 PM »
gays against groomers are "right wing media" . . . Chief #blueanongE'r in residence, DeflectoBot.7

https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1595225986215383040

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: December 15, 2022, 12:28:55 PM »
We absolutely need the adult leaders of our schools in those classrooms daily sexualizing our minor children.  Their right to do this must be defended to the hilt . . . #blueanon

https://www.yahoo.com/video/chicago-school-defends-sex-toy-004827966.html

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: December 15, 2022, 12:36:50 PM »

Yes, 100%

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: December 15, 2022, 12:41:20 PM »
When you norm the thought, then there's little, okay, there's no doubt that those with certain mental make-ups will then conclude that it's acceptable to act.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: December 15, 2022, 12:44:17 PM »
When you norm the thought, then there's little, okay, there's no doubt that those with certain mental make-ups will then conclude that it's acceptable to act.

This is not true at all.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: December 15, 2022, 12:44:39 PM »
I haven't watched the video yet, but will later! I just know the daxian levels of dishonesty that right wing media has over subjects like this. I suspect this is a statement about how right wing media has turned "groomer" and "pedophile" into synonyms for any non-hetero person.

yes it was definitely about right-wing ghouls calling anyone gay a "groomer" or "pedophile" on twitter, implying they are criminals

https://www.c-span.org/video/?524793-1/survivors-club-shooting-activists-testify-anti-lgbtq-violence

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: December 15, 2022, 12:45:48 PM »

This is not true at all.

If you want to immerse yourself in that delusion, knock yourself out