Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 60229 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neoconGe
« Reply #675 on: May 06, 2022, 08:14:03 AM »
So Supreme Court justices have had side jobs as abortion providers? 

I had not heard this before, Steve.  Can you provide a link?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 06, 2022, 08:15:29 AM »
Hand gestures and blink rate.  An unconfident, lying lunatic:

https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1522408937735266304?s=21&t=s5Zd89RttzjB8sckAwMMfg

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 06, 2022, 09:00:13 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 07, 2022, 07:53:32 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: May 08, 2022, 01:37:29 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 08, 2022, 02:33:21 PM »
Horrible
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 08, 2022, 03:10:36 PM »
Meanwhile I use information from an enraged #blueanon lunatic funded by the German Gov't to track down people because I'm really really mad that they repost TikToks from other lunatic #blueanon on Twitter . . . Taylor L.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 09, 2022, 11:22:57 PM »
Dax, you're talking to yourself again.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 10, 2022, 09:16:47 AM »
Dax, you're talking to yourself again.
Skinny why does the presidential spokesperson hate our democracy while propagating conspiracies?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 13, 2022, 08:02:38 AM »
First off, failed screen writer Adam “Russian COLUSION in plain sight” Schiff wants to remind us all that we arm Ukraine so the Ukrainians can fight (and die) the Russians on our behalf. 

Now Nancy Pelosi reminds us that the Lord via his son Jesus took the 5 measly little AK 47’s and 2 clips.  Jesus ordered the Congress people to sit in the grass.  He looked to the heavens and blessed the small gathering of weapons and behold he ordered his “disciples” to distribute the now weapons a plenty stating, “go forth, there are AK’s, howitzers, anti-tank systems, anti-air systems, body armor and cold hard cash for all who are gathered here”. 

So, lead by Nancy the head disciple they walked among the many handing out the weapons and cash - indiscriminately and with no accountability.

Awhile later as Nancy and the rest of disciples were approaching the final groups of cannon fodder, I mean people.    Still with copious amounts of remaining weapons and cash. 

Jesus, son of God shouted down from a distance, “save the leftover for the CIA, they have so little now, it is most certain that they will rejoice in what the Lord our God has given them”.   

With that disciples walked toward a small gathering of CIA representatives, huddled in a corner of the many.   Frail, disheveled and starving, the CIA reps rose weakly to their feet thanking the disciples for the piles of remaining cash and weapons to divert to various other places on the globe to feed various destabilization and regime change operations.   

Now all copiously armed the crowd gathered around campfires and sang praises of thanks and fired off a few rounds indiscriminately into the sky while drinking vodka.   

Jesus watching the celebration from a hill turned to his disciples and said coldly, “on the next round I’m gonna get that sonuvabitch McConnell to get more of his people in line or I shall taint the oysters at Fiola Mare as punishment”.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1524193428975853568?s=21&t=wzly2da4VfK_ydX_906SLw

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neoconGe
« Reply #694 on: May 13, 2022, 12:46:18 PM »
Robert “third” Reich weighs in on a non-essential and apparently believes Tyson is a poultry monopoly. 

https://twitter.com/rbreich/status/1524823982708363264?s=21&t=CQuQaagWG0wecdyO49xRvg

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 13, 2022, 02:18:58 PM »
I'm not going to lie, I don't get this thread.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 13, 2022, 02:33:12 PM »
I'm not going to lie, I don't get this thread.

you f@# b@$d $!#*

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 13, 2022, 03:24:19 PM »
First off, failed screen writer Adam “Russian COLUSION in plain sight” Schiff wants to remind us all that we arm Ukraine so the Ukrainians can fight (and die) the Russians on our behalf. 

Now Nancy Pelosi reminds us that the Lord via his son Jesus took the 5 measly little AK 47’s and 2 clips.  Jesus ordered the Congress people to sit in the grass.  He looked to the heavens and blessed the small gathering of weapons and behold he ordered his “disciples” to distribute the now weapons a plenty stating, “go forth, there are AK’s, howitzers, anti-tank systems, anti-air systems, body armor and cold hard cash for all who are gathered here”. 

So, lead by Nancy the head disciple they walked among the many handing out the weapons and cash - indiscriminately and with no accountability.

Awhile later as Nancy and the rest of disciples were approaching the final groups of cannon fodder, I mean people.    Still with copious amounts of remaining weapons and cash. 

Jesus, son of God shouted down from a distance, “save the leftover for the CIA, they have so little now, it is most certain that they will rejoice in what the Lord our God has given them”.   

With that disciples walked toward a small gathering of CIA representatives, huddled in a corner of the many.   Frail, disheveled and starving, the CIA reps rose weakly to their feet thanking the disciples for the piles of remaining cash and weapons to divert to various other places on the globe to feed various destabilization and regime change operations.   

Now all copiously armed the crowd gathered around campfires and sang praises of thanks and fired off a few rounds indiscriminately into the sky while drinking vodka.   

Jesus watching the celebration from a hill turned to his disciples and said coldly, “on the next round I’m gonna get that sonuvabitch McConnell to get more of his people in line or I shall taint the oysters at Fiola Mare as punishment”.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1524193428975853568?s=21&t=wzly2da4VfK_ydX_906SLw

Now THIS is a Daxterpiece! :love: