Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 62490 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/anstruthermary/status/1421426573505437696?s=21
Dax, that’s a racist larping. Don’t spread that here just because it fooled you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was posted without comment and your (hair) trigger level is off the rough ridin' charts these days

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Dax, just don’t spread race baiting MAGA larp here. Posting it without comment or with comment doesn’t matter.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

magas are so stupid they suck at even trying to be funny.  Their brains are just under developed like the missing link.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax, just don’t spread race baiting MAGA larp here. Posting it without comment or with comment doesn’t matter.

I’m responding to a dude who thought Sebastian Gorka was a Nazi because his dad fought for the Hungarian resistance.

But I’ll take it down.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

magas are so stupid they suck at even trying to be funny.  Their brains are just under developed like the missing link.
From the dude whose favorite grifters keep on grifting his movement

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

I have an anti fat moron movement.  Never been grifted.  Part of this movement is laughing out loud at backwards idiots who think friend chicken and watermelon jokes are funny and clever.

My movement has really thrived off of yours.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Apex of First World Problems: Life and loathing with #blueanon/ProgFascists
« Reply #281 on: July 31, 2021, 09:32:56 AM »

I have an anti fat moron movement.  Never been grifted.  Part of this movement is laughing out loud at backwards idiots who think friend chicken and watermelon jokes are funny and clever.

My movement has really thrived off of yours.
It’s just sad how hard you try to sit at the self proclaimed cool kids table, and I didn’t say you had been grifted.    Your buds at the LP are still living large on your people.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 09:36:36 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
What was dax's tweet? It's been deleted
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My tweet? 

Goodness some people don’t get Twitter.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Bill hittin hard on ProgFascists

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/1421335013446938625?s=21

Why is this fragile white man yelling at Americans about things that happened in Japan centered around Japanese culture?

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I imagine fried chicken jokes are just part of Dax’s daily discourse with his other maga bros

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 08, 2021, 09:09:28 AM »
The two most perpetually triggered ProgFascists on this blog have become a parody at this point.

Nobody is really triggered 24/7/365 IRL, are they?

With these two it’s very close to all day every day, tho

Sad

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :confused: I thought my question was a good one

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So the Holocaust and bullying are Japanese cultural phenomenons?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They were two Japanese people fired in Japan for things they did while living in Japan. I have no idea how culturally the Japanese view these things, I know you don't either, and I'm 89% Maher doesn't either because if he did he wouldn't have had to frame it in the context of something that seems to culturally be uniquely American and uniquely culturally relevant to this point in time and no time before it.

Getting :curse: at Americans about some Swiss people firing some Japanese dudes is silly.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They were two Japanese people fired in Japan for things they did while living in Japan. I have no idea how culturally the Japanese view these things, I know you don't either, and I'm 89% Maher doesn't either because if he did he wouldn't have had to frame it in the context of something that seems to culturally be uniquely American and uniquely culturally relevant to this point in time and no time before it.

Getting :curse: at Americans about some Swiss people firing some Japanese dudes is silly.
Your movement is global.  This is proven every day.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Okay, thank you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Okay, thank you.
LOL, your mansplaining bullshit schtick while tiresome at times still has incredible entertainment value.

Regardless of how the Japanese view whatever.  Firing people for one off informal comments made a quarter of a century ago or for admitting that as a child they may have bullied some other kids . . . A quarter of a century ago (or more) is ludicrous.   But perfectly fitting your lunatic dogma.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Okay, thank you.
LOL, your mansplaining bullshit schtick while tiresome at times still has incredible entertainment value.

Regardless of how the Japanese view whatever.  Firing people for one off informal comments made a quarter of a century ago or for admitting that as a child they may have bullied some other kids . . . A quarter of a century ago (or more) is ludicrous.   But perfectly fitting your lunatic dogma.

The words, okay, thank you apparently can be very triggering to some people. I never said or even hinted that those dudes should have been fired, I don't know nearly enough about them or the situation to have an informed opinion and I don't care. Feel free to continue your white man rage fest though, it's fantastic.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It’s a hair trigger(ed) ProgFascist World and their facilitating media are always happy to help that trigger get pulled.

Outstanding thread

https://twitter.com/drewholden360/status/1424877535184175108?s=21

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 12, 2021, 09:15:31 AM »
I will give the dude a little credit for being on the front lines and not hiding behind his mom as he and his comrades burned buildings down and lay siege to a city.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/8/10/22619202/galesburg-man-burned-minneapolis-store-before-chicago-gets-nearly-9-years-in-prison

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile