Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 60154 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: #blueanon lunatic conspiracies discussed here
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2021, 01:11:21 PM »
Sadly for us non-lunatics.  #blueanon is littered with members of the most racist political enterprise in these United States.  That of course being the progressive movement who can trace their entire linage to some of the biggest racists to ever walk the political stage in our country.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/uncle-tim-slur-tim-scott-trends-twitter-biden-rebuttal

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2021, 01:14:48 PM »
Even more sadness, as we realize that this lunatic is still given a powerful voice in the #blueanon movement (numbering in the millions).   His ongoing lunatic conspiracies will be taken to heart by millions upon millions of #blueanon as they seek to build politically driven surveillance nation to heights that not even Barrack Obama could have envisioned.

Sad

https://youtu.be/fjNy-V1ZbEg?t=181

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2021, 01:51:54 PM »
Man, this thread is perfect for the ignore feature. Most of the time I'll click on a dakkk post but when I see five straight unsolicited posts I know that I don't even need to bother and can just keep it moving.
Only problem with the feature is that the threads still go to *Unread*, plus Dickstone is constantly quoting daq.
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2021, 02:25:50 PM »
 :jerk: :rolleyes: :jerk: :rolleyes:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2021, 04:42:13 PM »
Looking back at #blueanon media thought leaders decimitataing propaganda is both quite  :lol: and  :frown: .  Particularly knowing how horned up millions upon millions of #blueanon got for those Cuomo dailies

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1387522529091362819?s=20

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2021, 04:49:23 PM »
Further proof that #blueanon media thought leaders were and are a propaganda wing for domestic federal police-intelligence-defense complex . . . when such a partnership advances both the political dogma of the majority employed with those outlets and/or drives reader and viewership.

What is truly amazing, is that a previous point in history #blueanon media thought leaders distrusted every facet of our police-intelligence-defense complex.  Now:  Fully assimilated

#blueanon nation:  The kind of people Goebbels coveted

https://twitter.com/AmandaMilius/status/1387074626740789252?s=20

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2021, 07:07:58 PM »
Tim Scott is a gigantic coon, like Jason Whitlock/Clayton Bigsby/Uncle Rukus level of coon. He definitely uses er instead of a.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2021, 08:05:27 PM »
Tim Scott is a gigantic coon, like Jason Whitlock/Clayton Bigsby/Uncle Rukus level of coon. He definitely uses er instead of a.
Expect nothing less from the ChiefProgRacist in residence. 

Progressivism:  The most racist political movement in the world

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2021, 08:25:29 PM »
Oh a YouTube video.

Original.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2021, 07:06:39 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2021, 07:20:25 PM »
https://ew.com/tv/jeopardy-alums-open-letter-contestant-offensive-hand-gesture/

Straight from the core of #blueanon lunacy

Not sure what this has to do with #blueanon, but I agree that it's pretty nutty.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#blueanon lunatic conspiracies discussed here
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2021, 09:13:43 PM »
It’s mentally certainly a pillar of #blueanon lunacy.  But admittedly may lean more #progfascist/racist

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 01, 2021, 12:19:41 AM »
I saw the man do it and didn't think a thing of it. Instead of being mad at the libs maybe focus your blinding anger at the white supremacists who intentionally made that signal, and others similar to it, something that we have to consider whether or not it's a symbol of hate.

This is where dakkk will show his big pink ass by instead of agreeing with what should be a very obvious and easy take to endorse, he'll either call names, deflect or both.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#blueanon lunatic conspiracies discussed here
« Reply #164 on: May 01, 2021, 03:21:23 AM »
I saw the man do it and didn't think a thing of it. Instead of being mad at the libs maybe focus your blinding anger at the white supremacists who intentionally made that signal, and others similar to it, something that we have to consider whether or not it's a symbol of hate.

This is where dakkk will show his big pink ass by instead of agreeing with what should be a very obvious and easy take to endorse, he'll either call names, deflect or both.
The Chief ProgRacist just can’t bring himself to say anything about his fellow party members who are total lunatics who seek out the most innocuous things to get triggered over.    He can’t bring himself to admit that the vast majority of people ie 99% don’t even know about these things because they don’t give racists the time of day.  Paying virtually no attention to them.   

This is why we have people like Adam Schiff running around together with other lunatics saying white supremacists are the greatest threat to our country.   Not the Chinese, not the Russians, not a pandemic, not our  education system, not cartels shipping things like Fentanyl across our borders by the truckload etc etc etc but a far fringe minority group that most people just laugh at.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 03:35:51 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 01, 2021, 09:06:09 AM »

The Chief ProgRacist just can’t bring himself to say anything about his fellow party members who are total lunatics who seek out the most innocuous things to get triggered over.    He can’t bring himself to admit that the vast majority of people ie 99% don’t even know about these things because they don’t give racists the time of day.  Paying virtually no attention to them.   

This is why we have people like Adam Schiff running around together with other lunatics saying white supremacists are the greatest threat to our country.   Not the Chinese, not the Russians, not a pandemic, not our  education system, not cartels shipping things like Fentanyl across our borders by the truckload etc etc etc but a far fringe minority group that most people just laugh at.

rough ridin' everybody laughs at maga, not just most.  I laugh daily at how they humiliate themselves.

But if you saw the jeopardy guy and got triggered you are a member of a very fringe small group of weirdos

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 01, 2021, 11:06:23 AM »
That jeopardy thing is silly

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 01, 2021, 11:44:55 AM »

beyond silly.  The dude was pumped he won 3.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 01, 2021, 07:36:48 PM »

rough ridin' everybody laughs at maga, not just most.  I laugh daily at how they humiliate themselves.

But if you saw the jeopardy guy and got triggered you are a member of a very fringe small group of weirdos
There should be many more people laughing at #blueanon.  But #blueanon is mainstreamed and accepted by tens of millions as normal thought.  As proven daily by some of the resident #blueanon

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2021, 11:17:40 PM »

As predictable as the sun riding in the east. I think it's very possible that dax is actually in the klan.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2021, 11:21:47 PM »

As predictable as the sun riding in the east. I think it's very possible that dax is actually in the klan.
Maybe there’s a reason he continues to defend the state he’s in. It’s all becoming quite clear. This is not surprising to me at all.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2021, 11:27:26 PM »

beyond silly.  The dude was pumped he won 3.

So people shouldn't question if there was a white power hand sign done on jeopardy? Just ignore it and assume that wasn't what it was? I don't think there is anything wrong with people wondering what the eff he was doing and him actually having to publicly state he unintentionally made a white power hand sign and he isn't a white supremacist.

I think it's much more silly that people can't watch a rough ridin' quiz show without having to wonder if a contestant is making a white power symbol.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 01, 2021, 11:50:13 PM »
https://youtu.be/TgqiMzWqGec

Thank god I wasn't drinking cause it would of went ballistic from  :ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.