Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 60335 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The unflushable turd rises again

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Patriot Act 2.0 is on the march

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1352592094536339456?s=21

Openly calling for turning our intelligence complex on to US citizens.  Which already happens of course, but now it will just be accepted. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#blueanon Portland.  FKA The Oregon DNC has accused Republicans of attacking their headquarters

#lol

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
blueanon is so rare a term that i was able to use it as a name for a poe character @willamqjw

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#blueanon drops some octane booster in the tank

https://twitter.com/sfiegerman/status/1356583481002913792?s=21

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I don't think anything Biden does can bring you back to reality dax
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
yes working to curb misinformation and extremeism is clearly a problem

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We decide what's disinformation and extremism . . . ProgFascists

(Meanwhile we'll subscribe to any and all  whack-a-doo conspiracies if we think it will make conservatives look bad)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
They're carrying a flag, so using #blueanon/ProgFascist logic, the domestic surveillance state must be turned up against them immediately.

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1358225315588411393?s=20

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
What is so hard to believe about trump being a total idiot that was easily manipulated into pushing pro-kremlin talking points? I mean, dax, you do it all the time and I don't think you're even as stupid and easily manipulated as trump.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What is so hard to believe about trump being a total idiot that was easily manipulated into pushing pro-kremlin talking points? I mean, dax, you do it all the time and I don't think you're even as stupid and easily manipulated as trump.

Getting along with Russia is not a pro-Kremllin talking point.

I've outlined extensively how in the very real world the Trump administration was very aggressive against Russia where it really mattered.   Now, if you need to believe that the largest defense budgets in U.S. history and putting 1000's of U.S. troops and equipment in Poland (just two examples) was Pro-Russia, then I can't help you.  Was extolling U.S. global energy dominance, or trying to stop Russian pipelines going to our so called ally, Germany, pro-Russia?

How about not only sanctioning adversary countries that are Russian client states, but sanctioning allies for doing business with Russia?  Was that pro-Russia?   Was attempting to move India further into the U.S. sphere of influence pro Russia (or China)?

Your guy(s) were and are the reason Russia is in Syria, not Trump.

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to go back to  :lol: :lol: at the insane conspiracies your mouthpieces constantly put forth.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 11:31:50 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
You're not even a Russian target either. Imagine if dax had the kgb whispering in his ear. Lol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You're not even a Russian target either. Imagine if dax had the kgb whispering in his ear. Lol

As usual you won't answer any of the questions, and this post makes absolutely zero sense (as usual). 

Good grief.   :lol: :lol:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Who is the last president who didn't operate under the biggest defense budget in US history? It's probably Hoover, right?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
I, for one, am of the opinion that when Weiser banished Dax he became jaded with "Western" values and awkward goatees.

This dissalusionment coupled with images of a strapping Vlad Putin shirtless on horseback led Dax to question everything. Ultimately resulting into Dax voluntarily becoming a Russian asset. Ever since he has worked dilligentlty to cultivate his own one man troll farm.

#blueanon

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That's some really shitty posting, Lick.

I get that you guys are embarrassed that you bought into some of the most insane conspiracy theories ever concocted.

It's okay to just admit that, we already know.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The multitude of lunatic conspiracies and whack-a-doo musings of #blueanon
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2021, 06:35:56 PM »
#blueanon has added a little extra starch to those brown shirts, snapped those arm bands a little tighter and put a little more want to into polishing up those jackboots

https://www.trumpvoterlist.org/

Resident #blueanon/progfascists.  Please respond below with your tally of people you’ve reported.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: The multitude of lunatic conspiracies and whack-a-doo musings of #blueanon
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2021, 06:47:36 PM »
#blueanon has added a little extra starch to those brown shirts, snapped those arm bands a little tighter and put a little more want to into polishing up those jackboots

Resident #blueanon/progfascists.  Please respond below with your tally of people you’ve reported.

I feel fairly confident that this website is a fraud, but only time will tell...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL, okay Spracs

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile

I feel fairly confident that this website is a fraud, but only time will tell...
Thank you for quoting it so Dax can’t delete it later.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL, okay Spracs

That website seems like a con to me. However, I can understand that some older folks may lack my spidey sense when it comes to such things. You are allegedly in the technology space. What do your spidey senses tell you when you study it? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The dude who, like the little drama Queen that he is, has rage quit a dozen times.

Keeps coming back like the little psycho he is.

If it’s fake it’s fake.  The website exists, that’s the point.

LOL, the most extreme psycho to ever post on this bloq. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The dude who, like the little drama Queen that he is, has rage quit a dozen times.

Keeps coming back like the little psycho he is.

If it’s fake it’s fake.  The website exists, that’s the point.

LOL, the most extreme psycho to ever post on this bloq.

Alright then, Dax Quixote.