Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 314198 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #3400 on: November 01, 2021, 10:05:25 AM »
A dazzling array of carbon spewing jets at COP26.

This doesn’t include the 3 other 4 engine monsters, helicopters, the beast(s) and SUV’s that move Sleepy Joe around.

All-in-all a veritable feast of fossil fuels and I suspect the various meals will be a plethora of highly consumptive delights for the various delegations.

Save the planet one jet refueling and chateaubriand at a time.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-59114688

Xi and Putin laugh and fire up another coal plant and/or turn up another natural gas pipeline.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #3401 on: November 01, 2021, 10:16:08 AM »
That was only part of it.

As opposed to a senile old man who wanted to go for some kind of symbolic bullshit withdrawal and then yanked people out without telling our European/NATO security allies and didn't bother to tell our Afghan allies.

could you point me towards the others?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: November 01, 2021, 10:17:17 AM »
#blueanon gonna be in full blown obfuscation and re-direction mode for days

looks right

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: November 01, 2021, 10:18:47 AM »
Vaccine mandate is the only thing I can think of that would be on my "approval" list but I don't pay enough attention to normal boring presidents.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: November 01, 2021, 11:16:14 AM »
That was only part of it.

As opposed to a senile old man who wanted to go for some kind of symbolic bullshit withdrawal and then yanked people out without telling our European/NATO security allies and didn't bother to tell our Afghan allies.

could you point me towards the others?
I already pointed towards one of the primary ones and you did your usual re-direct. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #3405 on: November 01, 2021, 11:18:39 AM »
Vaccine mandate is the only thing I can think of that would be on my "approval" list but I don't pay enough attention to normal boring presidents.
I’m embarrassed to pay close attention to this current clown car administration- Phil Titola

I only hold non Democrats to any standards; all I care about is the party symbol next to the name - Phil Titola

I’m leaving this forum soon - Phil Titola

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: November 01, 2021, 11:41:39 AM »
I’m embarrassed to pay close attention to this current clown car administration- Phil Titola

I only hold non Democrats to any standards; all I care about is the party symbol next to the name - Phil Titola

I farm out paying attention to this clown car administration to you people.  What is your current consecutive posts in the biden thread, like 8?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: November 01, 2021, 12:01:59 PM »

I farm out paying attention to this clown car administration to you people.  What is your current consecutive posts in the biden thread, like 8?
Relax, Phil.  We all know you’re an extreme hyper-partisan

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: November 01, 2021, 12:26:42 PM »
Boris Johnson’s jet had to hold for 30 minutes to get the other private jets already in the pattern on the ground.   

Over 400 private jets and counting, blasting over 13,000 tons of new carbon emissions into the air. 

Saving the world:  One private jet exhaust plume at a time

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: November 01, 2021, 12:31:02 PM »
Biden is such a powerful dictator that he's forcing other world leaders to use private jets too.     :shakesfist:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: November 01, 2021, 12:37:58 PM »
Are these private jets made in Wichita?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: November 01, 2021, 12:39:22 PM »
Boris Johnson’s jet had to hold for 30 minutes to get the other private jets already in the pattern on the ground.   

Over 400 private jets and counting, blasting over 13,000 tons of new carbon emissions into the air. 

Lmao.  This is one of the lamest posts I’ve ever read.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: November 01, 2021, 01:47:04 PM »

Relax, Phil.  We all know you’re an extreme hyper-partisan

You've drawn this conclusion exclusively from me making fun of Trump and saying he was a crap president.  Widely held opinions from all except the most MAGA remaining cult members. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: November 01, 2021, 01:50:23 PM »
Phil you predominately only talk about Trump and/or get triggered when people say mean things about your guy.

You've gone from demanding everything yesterday under Trump, to playing the slow roll game under the King of Vaccine Mis-Information Sleepy Joe Biden.

Hold on, I need to put on my earplugs as the noise from GDP growth grinding to a halt is getting really loud.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: November 01, 2021, 03:06:38 PM »

Coming from Kim, I have to take that under advisement.  If there's one person who truly understands and recognizes lame posts, it's Kim Carnes

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: November 02, 2021, 11:12:18 AM »

Coming from Kim, I have to take that under advisement.  If there's one person who truly understands and recognizes lame posts, it's Kim Carnes

Ok dax.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/10/01/private-jet-rage-grows-as-a-record-number-of-fliers-strain-the-system.html

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: November 02, 2021, 11:25:45 AM »

Ok dax.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/10/01/private-jet-rage-grows-as-a-record-number-of-fliers-strain-the-system.html

Kim, I couldn't care less if people fly on private jets.   I'm just enjoying the idiocy of watching world leaders and their oligarch overseers gathering in far off lands to discuss climate change and global warming while they ride in on collectively thousands of jet engines with massive SUV's, Limo's and V-12 Euro Sedans in tow.

I mean hell, Prince Charles actually made some poor souls go through the theatrics of convincing him his private jet and it's fuel would somehow have some sort of carbon offset.    Yes your majesty, we planted an additional 15 Sweet Chestnut trees on the grounds of Windsor Castle to offset your trip.   :jerk:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: November 02, 2021, 02:08:27 PM »
Like there was any doubt

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senators-biden-admin-climate-hypocrisy-tally-carbon-emissions-transport-glasgow-climate

Perfect.

But, but it's so symbolic that our President burns thousands of gallons of fossil fuels to take naps in the middle of the conference.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: November 04, 2021, 09:08:55 AM »
Joe "it's up to the Saudi's" Biden asking OPEC to produce more oil.

#clowncaradministration

Joe Biden:  The Best Friend OPEC and Vlad Putin could ever have

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: November 04, 2021, 10:23:42 AM »
With prices up, why isn't our domestic production cranking back up?