Author Topic: KU Gems of the Game Thread: KU is like really, really bad  (Read 7626 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
KU Gems of the Game Thread: KU is like really, really bad
« on: October 24, 2020, 10:08:03 PM »
Greetings, Wildcat Nation.  Dlew here again for another edition of Chico Rodriguez's Gems of the Games Thread.  I went over to PHOG.NET and read 1060 posts over 43 pages so you don't have to!  With that out of the way, let's get to the GEMS:

PREGAME JAWING
It’s beyond depressing that we can’t even compete with a junior college.
Pathetic. We are what 3-24 over the last 27 years? Can you imagine any other Flagship putting up with this incompetence?
"flagship"  :lol:
It’s their Super Bowl, not ours. They would rather beat KU than win a Big 12 title. Their entire identity as a school is that Kstate football is better than KU football
I really like listening to Weber, but his appearance on 810, which is allegedly KU's broadcast partner, is basically a free pitch to local kids to play football for K-State. Back that up with know nothing about KU football Nate Bukaty and there's just more examples of local sabotage. Long really needs to insist that 810 provides KU with at least equal airtime as their rivals.

Of course, I don't think Hanni has it in him to counter Stan Weber, but we've got to get someone out there.

Honestly, I can't imagine what a KU football insider would be expected to talk about for half an hour every week on the radio. "Yep, for the 570th week in a row, we're still absurdly bad."
I'm guessing ksu scores 2 special teams touchdowns
:horrorsurprise: in the first half! 
I've got a good feeling about this one.
FIRST QUARTER
INT?
Dr. Dearmon is a magician.
No!
Welp thats a relief
Meh, we’ll just go three and out and punt instead.
Yes!

Big pass to deuce
Good to see we worked on that RB slip screen this week after getting murdered by that last week.
It works every week because KU's linebackers are horrible
This may not be a high scoring game.
The over will be hit in the 3rd quarter
GOOD ***** DEFENSE

Loved the pass knockdown by Prunty and edge rush by Parker on that drive
:excited:
Does our offense even practice?
Daniels has a lot of work to do.

This new punter sucks.
Pilgrim, you just wait.
Boy Genius Brent Dearmon turns to the Paul Hackett offense.
I've seen enough of Dearmon to think he sucks. And it has nothing to do with a bad OL.
Do we just have the one running play and is Dearmon contractually required to run it on every first down?
Brett Dearmon will always have that Texas loss from last year and the fickle turncoats in Lawrence will never be able to take that away from him.
*running into the punter*
How is that not ******** roughing??
That seemed to be roughing
That is roughing the kicker
Can we get a god damn roughing call FFS
..... ok what the ***** constitues the difference between running into the punter and roughing the punter....

Gagen got run over....
That is ROUGHING
the last drive should have been running into the punter that went un called , this was roughing
Someone needs held accountable for that not being called roughing.
Two words, boys: dollar signs.  I expect a strongly worded letter to be mailed to the Big 12 offices.

PHILLIP BROOKS PUNT RETURN TOUCHDOWN (number 1)
Holy ***** what terrible Coverage
That’s classic Kansas footbal right there!!! Ten years of this *********

pathetic effort on punt team all damn year
That horrible call just killed us. We are so bad in all three phases.
No huddle?

why the punter change?

when we will we quit sucking?
3-5-6.  RULING: NOT A HAIKU
Should have been roughing the punter and a first down.
We suck already. Why do the refs so consistently bend us over too?
Because it's hilarious.  Now STFU and take your medicine.
It’s the Big 12, KU hasn’t gotten the benefit of a borderline call in 12 years.
Right on cue.... cheap TD to get the tractor clowns rolling.
"Tractor Clowns" is a new one.
Why does this coaching staff run a hurry up, no huddle with this offense?
Because they're dumb as crap.
We don't really deserve any breaks but I don't consider obvious blown calls a break. We are playing 11 on 16 every week. You would think some crew would take pity on us but no.
Our coaching staff is just there to collect a paycheck at this point. Let’s call it what it is. Long promised them five seasons. They’re using their mulligans.
State can win this game in blowout fashion without trotting their offense out there the rest of the game.
Incredibly, true.
I’ve just never seen a worse OL collectively in college football. And they’re not even young.
Same running play over and over for no success. Do. Something. Else.
Dearmon, you need to open it up. What in the hell do you have to lose? The one deep pass you had the balls to call resulted in a pass interference on them.
Jalon Daniels converts a 4th down!
17 year old JD has more balls than our entire coaching staff and OL..

Combined
Daniels playing for offers when he enters the transfer portal.
He’d get less playing time anywhere else. Hell he could be a 5 year starter here and put up some numbers, if we can develop a few competent lineman.
Are they pumping in sound??
:Wha:

FG ATTEMPT DOINK
of course he missed it
Can we fire the special teams coach mid game?
Worst special teams and OL in history?
it gets worse!
This sht is depressing.
K State is dirty as *****
:gocho:
Man they even missed a block in the back too. They are just committing penalties all over.
LHC Bill Snyder Covid Super Spreader to your Family Stadium
More like LHC Bill Snyder Cover the Spread in the 2nd Quarter Family Stadium boom roasted

Big Phil Brooks punt return (no touchdown)
Two freaking holds there!
There were more than that, but the coverage was ******** terrible anyway.
there was an obvious hold way down field but still doesnt excuse the terrible coverage
11 on 16!
Quit kicking to him
Why not punt it away from the returner and out of bounds?
Start punting it out of bounds-
all good thoughts here
KState has gotten every single bounce since 1989. Unreal.
weird how that works
How long before Dearmon is gone to a big time program?
The kitties kicker looks like my chubby 10 year old nephew. Spitting image.
defense still owning the sheep humpers. every other facet not so much.

can we just go defense + daniels as our offensive unit?
We have a real future at D. Lots of young talent that for the first time in 12 years you can see the improvement in season. Rapid improvement too.
NOTE: KU's defense gave up 6.25 yards per play today.

KU's offense is stopped on fourth down
Wtf is with that spot??? Wtf is with that play call??
No lead blocker, no head start, out of the shotgun, a “read component.” I seriously can’t think of a worse fourth down call.
I’ve been pretty pro Dearmon, but a change needs made.
**** these coaches. Least inspired play calling I’ve ever seen. Let the curb stomping commence.
THAT was our best playcall on effing 4th & 1
Im out. This Dr. Dearmon genius is on the same level as Beaty. Total disgust.
people forget that Dearmon wrote a book about offense.  also all of ku's players are bad.  give dearmon a break.
I hate everything about this program.
Notice the fatty OL don't come to help up their qb after he scrambles and fights for yards. Such a tell of the loser attitude that has infected the older players. I hope they are real picky about who comes back. Don't let any puss buckets back.
KU Football: Out with the pussbuckets!
I was just thinking if KU had any kind of offense we could easily win this game, neither team is very good, take away special teams for kstate and this game is pretty much even.

This says more about how pathetic the Big 12 is anytime this ksu team is undefeated in your league, they would finish no better then 7th or 8th in the SEC.
this is some good gems right here folks
Am i wrong for feeling like if we had any kind of an offensive line we could win this game?

For the record I don't see how this ksu team has only one loss they are not very good either
Many (THOUGH NOT ALL!) AP poll voters disagree with you, sir!

JUSTIN GARDNER PICK 6
Lmfao what the ***** kinda ***** was that
We’ll be good in 2029!!!
Why tf is Les clapping after that lmfao

This is embarrassing
Time for an old-fashioned defense/offense halftime shouting match.
Don't forget special teams!
Whoa, Daniels is onlt 17.

This game constitutes child abuse. Where’s QAnon when you need them?
:surprised:
No matter who is driving the bus, Weiss, Beaty, etc.... we do not and will never have a facking football program. Pitiful in every part of it, not one area of strength. Shut the f***er down.
Yes!  Shut it down!  Villanova and Gonzaga know how to stay in their lane!  You don't need to do this every week, KU!
Well I saw that coming smh.

So Ksu scores both touchdowns on a punt return and a pick 6, plus KU missed a FG, wanna talk about getting gift wrapped a sure lock win by a bad football team smh
Les is worse than Weis. Pathetic. Just cashing checks. No emotion at all.
TOUCHDOWN KANSAS!!!
omg i can't believe what i just saw. nice run Jalon!!!
the offense plays like this the rest of the way and we win this game and win a couple more this year
:excited:
Nice TD! You know, our offense actually looks better than theirs, sadly.
We have ourselves a ballgame!!
Please tell me that the offense has finally woke up, we may have a ball game folks!!
Yes!
That pick 6 was really on the coaches.
Yeah that soft yolo pass 20 yards across the field was totally on the coaches.
Exactly

Take away the punt return and pick 6, KU actually has a lead
Yeah if you think about KU was actually winning at this point*

*if you ignore multiple K-State touchdowns

3 and out for the Hawks defense!!
Howard can’t throw the ball to save his life. Gimme Daniels over this dude.
It's all happening!  KU is going to get the ball back with a chance to cut it to one score!

MUFFED PUNT
Oh jesus ******** christ nevermind our special teams sucks ******** dick
This can only happen to Kansas Football.
it never stops, it will never change
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever.
Just a culture of losing, can’t get any momentum
Loser programs make loser plays like that. I'm not calling Lassiter a loser, but that is the type of lack of focus play imbedded in a program like ours.
I'll go ahead and call Lassiter a loser.  Since joining the program in 2016, Lassiter has seen the jayhawks lose 44 games.
We are literally winning this game if it weren’t for our ***** special teams

At the very least its tied
To get technical, the return and pick six took away two drives from K-State's offense so the "we'd be tied" stuff isn't really fair.
Kstate as a ranked team is pretty hilarious they are nothing of the sort
Ok you know what?  Actually, K-State is a ranked team.
Our players are terrible and also dumb. I mean they just are.
I’ve literally never said this, but drop the ******** program. What is the ******** point.
Yes!  All this pain is unnecessary.  Just go to the light, KU.  You know who doesn't feel football pain and gets to enjoy basketball?  Gonzaga.
Lol Daniels>>>>>>Howard. Need to get him an o line.
Ah yes, the annual "you know we may have a QB" sentiment has arrived.  Daniels joins a long list of KU quarterbacks that appear promising.  Among them:

Kale Pick
Jordan Webb
Dayne Christ
Michael Cummings
Jake Heaps
Montel Cozart
Ryan Willis
Peyton Bender
Miles Kendrick
Thomas Macvitte

Moving on
TOUCHDOWN KANSAS STATE
So just as we think we were keeping it close, the final score will be 56-13. ******** ground hog day
:surprised:
Unleash the **** whooping.
K-State has 27 ******** points on 150 ******** yards.
Isn't that funny??
****! Kill the clock! We don’t want to have to punt again you morons.
This guys knows
My god. We have to punt
Kick this out of bounds.
Another punt. Get ready
Punt the ******** ball out of bounds!!!
Alright KState...... do it. We’re ready.
PUNT RETURN TOUCHDOWN BY PHILLIP BROOKS! (No. 2)
HALFTIME IS HERE
This is beyond parody.
wat
That is just completely i just don't know what to day

I did call it yesterday. 2 special teams td's
Fire everyone or drop the program. I’m not even kidding.
Yes.  KU doesn't have to be a laughingstock every single week.  They could *JUST* be a great basketball program.

Sometimes you just have to laugh.
All the time
Les should be gone by tonight
Any normal athlete or coach would be ******** irate right now. You look at our sideline and it’s crickets. The players are bitches, the coaches are bitches, all of em.
No heart no fire they don’t give a *****.
Les has to go!! He was a terrible hire and the sooner we move on the better.
this is the dumbest football I have ever seen. 34-7 down at half but KU should be winning this game
"ku should be winning this game"  :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek:
LOL. Just got done telling my son they’ll run this back with no time left. What a clusterfuk. Taters don’t need the sheep. They’re doing a pretty good job of bending us over the truck bed right now.
Lot of weird sexual imagery by the hawks tbh
Long its time to step in and fire coordinators yourself. This is worse than any single Beaty performance
Yes!  Fire Dearmon!  Hire the 4th OC in two years!
There are no words left
Have a feeling these could get pretty existential for the rest of the thread
Defense and Jalon Daniels are hopefully throwing helmets and kicking ***** in the lockerroom.
Guess we're just forgetting about that pick 6 daniels threw?
Les is terrible and will not turn this around. I don’t he even think he could tell you what state he is in unless both teams jerseys didn’t have our state name on it.
I don't think K-State's uniforms actually have the state name on it
What a kick in the nuts, at this point all you can do is shake your head

BTW Ksu is not very good, I hope they lose the rest of their games although it probably won't happen, KU pretty much gift wrapped them 4 touchdowns in the first half, why do I feel like we could have won this game if not for special teams smh
If KU didn't make so many bad plays they really could have won the game if you think about it
Les Miles will never have a team at KU focused and disciplined. No reason to fire him because no one else will come here but just be prepared for another couple years of this kind of garbage. He’s demented and a players coach, never had a chance.
Kansas State is not even playing well. Almost every score has been a gift.
Nothing is going to change.
Ksu is not that good for crying out loud and we're making them look like one of those 90's Nebraska teams, all you can do is shake your head in frustration
we beat oklahoma in norman
What a terrible position KU has put themself in. Can't quit football because of the TV money but there's no way MIles is fixing this. His staff has put together the worst team in the history of college football in year 2. Is there any chance that any good recruits end of signing? Some have already jumped ship. Special teams is one place you can look and see if the team is being coached. In Snyder's early years when he had almost zero talent he had good special teams. Miles should retire tomorrow, it's pretty obvious he can no longer coach.
Players are betas. Les is a nut job
Losing is bad enough, but losing like this is just pathetic. Our program is a laughing stock that has sets a new bar for incompetence every flipping week. The history of man kind will not last long enough to live this down.
KSU is really not that good

The fact that they are undefeated in the Big 12 speaks more about how pathetic this conference is then anything else, they would finish no better then 8th in the SEC
We would be undefeated in the SEC, chief
There was hope that Miles still had some gusto left from his days at OSU when he resurrected that program. But I think it’s become pretty evident the lights are on but nobody is home.

He’ll hang around two more seasons then retire. By that time the scholarship numbers will be back up around 85. At least the next guy won’t have that tired excuse.
still plenty of time for the roster to crater
“Rock Chalk Laughingstock”. So true.
:frown:
Grown men throwing a hissy fit in this thread is more embarrassing than our punt unit. Get a grip, fellas. If you’re that worked up, stop watching until we’re better.
You know, it's like this program will hear somebody say "it can't get worse" and they get all offended and want to prove that it can.
If there's one thing I know, it's that it can ALWAYS get worse
I hope all of you people claiming Miles has dementia know for certain that he does. I think it's pretty sick to throw that out there. I certainly question his fire but I would never claim the guy has a serious disease like dementia.
:nono:
3rd quarter
TOUCHDOWN DEUCE
And they think this is our Super Bowl?
activity in the thread is really breaking down.  hard to track what's happening in the game at this point.
This team has given up. Honestly I don't know what you do but start seriously considering drastic measures. Do we lose anything by making Dearmon and Eargle interim coaches?
That look on Parchmant’s face looks like he may be opting out ASAP
At this rate we’ll be bowl eligible by the time everyone on this board is fertilizing daffodils.
The sun will swallow the earth before we are bowl eligible again.
If only we could do what Arkansas did. Laughing stock of the SEC the past few years and now they have a competitive team.
KU has been much worse for much longer than arkansas
Any idea why we let Gavin Potter get fat?
Fold the program.
Yes!!  There is an eject button. 
The announcers are even laughing. They're probably wondering why this is even on TV.
Call me out if you wish. I enrolled at KU in 1965.....I have seen more than my fair share of lousy football. Five decades of it...but not since the days of booger Allen have I seen a team less prepared to play a rival.
People forget that Mark Mangino was the coach during the most lopsided loss in the rivalry's history
What would be a better use for the land the stadium sits on? Parking lot? Kiddie rides and petting zoo? Dorms maybe?
Odd question, but why do we have tearaway nameplates on our jerseys while KSU has their jerseys actually printed up with the player's name on it.
:confused:
Dineen and Potter need the rest of the year to learn how to put on good weight. Let them spend the rest of it in the weight room with the trainer.
they can't because, although they're horrible, they're the best KU's got.  so instead of spending the middle of the week in the weight room, they're spending it in the cold tub nursing up the abuse they took on saturday.  such is the life of a recruit who buys into "early playing time"
I can’t wait til next year when I know all the sunshine pumpers will say we still can’t compete because Beaty Weis and Gill left the cupboard bare and that it takes 30 years to field a real team.
Ksu sure does hold a lot on special teams
How bad does it have to get before there is serious discussion about disbanding the football program?

Seems to me we are there.
let's talk about it!
Not that it matters because this would still be a blowout but KSU really just grabs a lot of jerseys on every punt return and it never gets called.
INTERESTING STATS:
K-State had 5 first downs in the first half, but 12 in the 3rd quarter alone.
K-State Has 189 total punt return yards...so far.
K-State’s #88 has 4 punt returns for over 40 yards. That’s insane!
Hate what I’m seeing but in 2 years we will see what Miles can do. Seeing a lot of young guys out there. We are very young and not very deep so we will see this till we get more recruits in
just give it 8 or 9 years and let's evaluate things then
People who suggest ending the football program should be banned.
i think we should hear them out

That's all folks!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 10:20:51 PM by DQ12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KU Gems of the Game Thread: KU is like really, really bad
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 10:14:38 PM »
Great work as always. This blog site makes quoting hard, it appears you fell victim about 1/3 of the way through :frown:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 10:21:08 PM »
Great work as always. This blog site makes quoting hard, it appears you fell victim about 1/3 of the way through :frown:
TY. Should be fixed now.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 10:46:04 PM »
The sheer amount of them on their board and on twitter who thinks they were just a couple of bounces away is hilarious. We were up 20-0 midway through the second quarter.

BTW, that pick 6 was 100% on Dearmond, that was all the QB could do with the ball and it was designed as a blind throw.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 11:20:05 PM »
Just a bounce here and there. 

The offense was crap in the 1st half.   But hard to get into any rhythm when you score 2 TD’s with no offense on the field (with time left in the half). 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2020, 11:23:05 PM »
If they hadn't simply gifted us 7 touchdowns they would have been right in the game methinks.

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2020, 11:23:30 PM »
Iowa State is only three weeks away and I am chomping at the bit for it

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2020, 11:49:47 PM »
Damn taters and sheep humpers.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2020, 12:11:57 AM »

I always enjoy these, Dlew.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2020, 02:30:04 AM »
Iowa State is only three weeks away and I am chomping at the bit for it

4 weeks, there's a bye after Oklahoma State, but point taken. By the way, if we win all three off those games, in the next 4 weeks, we will have a clinched a spot in the Dr. Pep.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2020, 08:44:38 AM »
DQ thank you as always, you’re like those guys who got sent in to Chernobyl to shovel the stuff off the roof and I thank you for your service

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2020, 10:07:49 AM »
The sheer amount of them on their board and on twitter who thinks they were just a couple of bounces away is hilarious. We were up 20-0 midway through the second quarter.

BTW, that pick 6 was 100% on Dearmond, that was all the QB could do with the ball and it was designed as a blind throw.

Agreed on that, that was 100% play calling, and it was a horrible one, the second he turned to throw it I think everyone knew what was going to happen.

I was legit impressed with their QBs poise and in general play. For 17, and being thrown into that steaming pile of crap, dude played with zeal, I was secretly rooting just for him.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2020, 10:17:06 AM »
nice work dlew as usual

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2020, 10:25:56 AM »
It’s astonishing that ku fans collectively bbs’d that many words about football yesterday.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2020, 11:59:49 AM »
It’s astonishing that ku fans collectively bbs’d that many words about football yesterday.

sleeping giant

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2020, 12:17:11 PM »
Thank you DQ12. I know those posts take a lot of time but you should know we appreciate you and your amazing work to deliver these. This was great.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2020, 12:21:27 PM »
Great work as always!

Sundays have to be pretty busy in the DQ12 household putting together the gems thread AND plugging the numbers into his Studs&Duds algo.

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2020, 12:44:56 PM »
They were so excited 2 short years ago when it was announced Les Miles was coming to KU ...things have gotten out of hand rather quickly...honeymoon over?
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2020, 12:46:23 PM »
That makes me sad. All those hawkers are so sad.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2020, 01:09:50 PM »
Great work DLew!
:adios:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2020, 01:39:41 PM »
i feel bad for them too.  they are so good at basketball.  they don't HAVE to play football.  like, Gonzaga fans probably don't feel horrible all autumn.  they can just root for some other CFB team and then party all winter when it's basketball time. 

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2020, 01:47:47 PM »
KU and the Big East or wherever Villanova and Georgetown play would be a match made in heaven.  Don’t even have to pretend to care about football anymore.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2020, 01:49:32 PM »
their lives would be a lot better

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2020, 03:35:45 PM »
I doubt most ku fans really care tbh.  at this point, how could they?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2020, 04:46:44 PM »
cancel football, and move track and field back to the setting where it belongs