Author Topic: Obama "Unmasking" Probe ended!  (Read 4972 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: Obama "Unmasking" Probe ended!
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2020, 12:03:52 PM »
ya got DAX'D

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2020, 12:29:00 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2020, 12:37:07 PM »
Yeah, it was all me.

FFS  :facepalm:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2020, 03:15:53 PM »
I regret starting this thread.

It started as a nice shout out to the complete exoneration of obama.  Then once daily email checker strolled by on a rager

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2020, 04:05:29 PM »
The rage out began when the resident Biden Voters didn't like the narrative of the Dem Candidate's for POTUS son working for one of the most corrupt corporations in the world while Quid Pro Joe was "point man" on Ukraine.

The current meltdown over the emerging additional China revelations regarding the Biden's in China is also completely appropriate and on brand relative to the 3.75 year meltdown over Hillary's loss.

Circle the wagons BidenVoter.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2020, 04:12:44 PM »
Subservience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2020, 04:17:24 PM »
The rage out began when the resident Biden Voters didn't like the narrative of the Dem Candidate's for POTUS son working for one of the most corrupt corporations in the world while Quid Pro Joe was "point man" on Ukraine.

The current meltdown over the emerging additional China revelations regarding the Biden's in China is also completely appropriate and on brand relative to the 3.75 year meltdown over Hillary's loss.

Circle the wagons BidenVoter.

:frown:

mushy pudding

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2020, 04:20:06 PM »
why in god's name do you rough ridin' idiots respond to his posts?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2020, 04:21:58 PM »

traffic bro.  the clicks

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2020, 04:23:33 PM »

traffic bro.  the clicks

literally no one wants to read the crap that ensues.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2020, 04:24:20 PM »
Just turn this thread into the daxnip thread and make all dax responses in this thread instead of the other threads. Is that acceptable to you sys?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2020, 04:27:36 PM »

traffic bro.  the clicks

literally no one wants to read the crap that ensues.

our customer satisfaction surveys indicate an above average approval of the threads where one of the regular posters destroys dax and makes him babble like an old boomer incel. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2020, 04:29:37 PM »
I enjoy when Dax twists himself into a pretzel of compete 180s and then tells me I’m the one melting down, not him.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2020, 05:03:19 PM »
First of all why would anyone bother to read @sys stuff because he's just a parrot boy who regurgitates readily available information to anyone who bothers to look, on everything else he's just a spitballer who doesn't have the first clue. 

DaBigPsyho losses his mind everytime  I say the slightest little mean thing about any of heroes, so his takes on this subject are  :lol: :lol:

During the Obama administration our VP "point man" on the Ukraine had a son who sat on the board of one one of the most LOL'able corrupt corporations in the world.   A corporation based in the Ukraine and incorporated in that well known enclave of corporate ethics, Cyprus.

Anytime that's brought up, BidenVoter losses their mind.

Just like resident BidenVoter losses their mind every time Benghazi is brought up.  A place where an American ambassador was killed while in the vicinity of as many as 30 CIA operatives.   While JSOC personnel in Tripoli were throwing around wads of cold hard American cash trying to get to Benghazi  to save them.   The words of one person that was there, were that they were under "extreme pressure" from the Obama-Clinton branch to not disclose why Benghazi was teeming with CIA operations teams, and why the U.S. Ambassador was there.

He was there to shroud arms shipments to Syria with a diplomatic cover, that's why.   One would expect that the party of perpetual war run by very corrupt people, like Joe Biden (and family).  Wouldn't want it out in the open that they were in the process of destroying Syria after they destroyed Libya.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2020, 05:34:57 PM »
5 paragraphs about others "raging" and "losing their mind".

Zero self awarness.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2020, 05:50:49 PM »
Some people have very short attention spans and low intellectual capacity.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2020, 06:58:02 PM »
I’m not parroting you’re parroting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2020, 07:01:22 PM »
Hey guys Dax is a very loyal mega trumper.  He'll do anything to defend trump policies and actions.  He reminds me of my little guard/watch dog.  I leave her in the car with the windows down and she is harmless and quiet.  But if I'm in sight, she will bark at anybody who comes close to the car like crazy.  Thing is she only gets worked up when I'm in sight and she sounds like she'll rip your heart out and gobble it down with pleasure.  Most ppl are on to her act and it amuses them.  Every now and then someone will get frighten by her, but it only lasts for a moment or two.  She just is good entertainment, but a few see her as a nuance. 
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2020, 07:14:05 PM »
No, you're quite wrong. Dax is not a true-blue MAGA Trumper.

As soon as Trump is out of power, he'll deny ever supporting him or his policies.

Dax is loyal to whoever the Republican party puts in power. He's a classic bootlicker for an authoritarian (as long as it's a Republican).  He will always fall in line.

And the converse will also be true, whoever is the most powerful Democrat is the worst person in the world.  Remember, when he thought Biden wouldn't run (or was convinced he wouldn't get the nomination) he was pro-Biden.  Then he switched to Tulsi, then  Bloomberg. His favorite Dem is the one he thinks has no chance to actually win. But as soon as they become a sliver of a threat he does a 180.

He is the best Republican voter in the world.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2020, 08:40:09 PM »
Yes, just like my puppy he's very loyal and vocal.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2020, 08:47:46 PM »
No, you're quite wrong. Dax is not a true-blue MAGA Trumper.

As soon as Trump is out of power, he'll deny ever supporting him or his policies.

Dax is loyal to whoever the Republican party puts in power. He's a classic bootlicker for an authoritarian (as long as it's a Republican).  He will always fall in line.

And the converse will also be true, whoever is the most powerful Democrat is the worst person in the world.  Remember, when he thought Biden wouldn't run (or was convinced he wouldn't get the nomination) he was pro-Biden.  Then he switched to Tulsi, then  Bloomberg. His favorite Dem is the one he thinks has no chance to actually win. But as soon as they become a sliver of a threat he does a 180.

He is the best Republican voter in the world.

:lol: :lol:

BidenVoter Nation voted 63 million strong for a racist corrupt war monger and completely melted down when she lost.

BidenVoter Nation is all in on a mega corrupt racist war monger who hasn't accomplished much in nearly 50 years in Washington.

BidenVoter made a serial sex offender an icon of the party. Only when #metoo came to the fore, did they sorta kinda begin to slightly back away . . .  kinda.

The VP nominee stood up and told the world that she believed that her future running mate is a sex offender.   Yet the money keeps rolling in for ChiCom Joe from BidenVoter land.

I mean  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2020, 10:42:45 PM »
When my children are old enough to ask what a meltdown is, I will direct them to this thread.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2020, 05:12:46 AM »
First of all why would anyone bother to read @sys stuff because he's just a parrot boy who regurgitates readily available information to anyone who bothers to look, on everything else he's just a spitballer who doesn't have the first clue. 

DaBigPsyho losses his mind everytime  I say the slightest little mean thing about any of heroes, so his takes on this subject are  :lol: :lol:

During the Obama administration our VP "point man" on the Ukraine had a son who sat on the board of one one of the most LOL'able corrupt corporations in the world.   A corporation based in the Ukraine and incorporated in that well known enclave of corporate ethics, Cyprus.

Anytime that's brought up, BidenVoter losses their mind.

Just like resident BidenVoter losses their mind every time Benghazi is brought up.  A place where an American ambassador was killed while in the vicinity of as many as 30 CIA operatives.   While JSOC personnel in Tripoli were throwing around wads of cold hard American cash trying to get to Benghazi  to save them.   The words of one person that was there, were that they were under "extreme pressure" from the Obama-Clinton branch to not disclose why Benghazi was teeming with CIA operations teams, and why the U.S. Ambassador was there.

He was there to shroud arms shipments to Syria with a diplomatic cover, that's why.   One would expect that the party of perpetual war run by very corrupt people, like Joe Biden (and family).  Wouldn't want it out in the open that they were in the process of destroying Syria after they destroyed Libya.

God damn  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2020, 07:29:53 AM »

It's a slot machine that always pays out, a jester that always dances
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2020, 07:30:57 AM »
I enjoy when Dax twists himself into a pretzel of compete 180s and then tells me I’m the one melting down, not him.

my fave
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla