Author Topic: Obama "Unmasking" Probe ended!  (Read 4974 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: Obama "Unmasking" Probe ended!
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2020, 08:10:31 PM »
Damn, almost had this one right Dax. You’ll get in the win column eventually. :frown:

Just can't catch a break :frown:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2020, 08:11:41 PM »
Just sad think that Vlad Putin windmilled with such zeal on the deep state that they had nothing left but to rage on Trump for 4 years. 

Believing and running with every tidbit of disinformation Vlad could plant.  No matter how insane. 

Sad

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2020, 08:45:49 PM »

Believing and running with every tidbit of disinformation Vlad could plant.  No matter how insane. 

Sad

To own the libs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2020, 09:18:29 PM »

Sad

To own the libs

Libs were/are Russia-Russia-Russia 24/7/365.   New McCartyhism is very real and it's owned by BidenVoter Nation

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2020, 09:33:22 PM »
I love when Dax claims that libs are melting down after posting 19 posts in a row about some random Biden/Hillary/Obama thing that he's been obsessing over.

"I'M NOT MELTING DOWN, YOU ARE!" - Dax

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2020, 09:36:35 PM »
I love when Dax claims that libs are melting down after posting 19 posts in a row about some random Biden/Hillary/Obama thing that he's been obsessing over.

I'm not a dimwit like you, so I understand that previous policy and Executive branch action can have long term impacts.

For example, 9 years later, Libya is still embroiled in a civil war that now involves Turkey-Russia-Egypt and other countries.   But you're a dimwit who doesn't understand that the past matters.

You also get absolutely  :curse: whenever I discuss Hillary because she's your hero.   But she has repeatedly injected herself into the national poltical stage.

BTW, Biden is running for President, you dipshit.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2020, 09:46:23 PM »

I'm not a dimwit like you, so I understand that previous policy and Executive branch action can have long term impacts.

For example, 9 years later, Libya is still embroiled in a civil war that now involves Turkey-Russia-Egypt and other countries.   But you're a dimwit who doesn't understand that the past matters.

You also get absolutely  :curse: whenever I discuss Hillary because she's your hero.   But she has repeatedly injected herself into the national poltical stage.

Years from now when all the damage Trump has done shows long term impact, we won't hear a peep out of you about it.  Nothing is, or will be, Dear Leaders fault.

You act like people put Hillary on some high pedestal, if given a choice between Trump and Hillary it's a pretty obvious choice for anyone that isn't a high step salute dear leader person.

I'm fully aware Biden is running, but the crap with his son that you bring up...LOL.  You are so obsessed with these crazy conspiracy theories because Dear Leader has so much control over your simple malleable mind.  What Dear Leader says is the way.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2020, 09:50:30 PM »

Going back further, during nicname's administration, he was flaunting the libyan flag all about town.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2020, 09:54:21 PM »

Years from now when all the damage Trump has done shows long term impact, we won't hear a peep out of you about it.  Nothing is, or will be, Dear Leaders fault.

You act like people put Hillary on some high pedestal, if given a choice between Trump and Hillary it's a pretty obvious choice for anyone that isn't a high step salute dear leader person.

I'm fully aware Biden is running, but the crap with his son that you bring up...LOL.  You are so obsessed with these crazy conspiracy theories because Dear Leader has so much control over your simple malleable mind.  What Dear Leader says is the way.

There is absolutely nothing conspiratorial about the fact that a company that Hunter Biden was directly involved in received over a billion dollars in investment from the Bank of China.   That's 100% fact.

There's nothing conspiratorial about the fact that Hunter Biden sat on the board of one of the most corrupt Ponzi scheme energy companies in the world for 5 years (along side one of Romney's lackeys).

Only a complete putty brain considers that a conspiracy. 

The long term impact of Obama's repeated failed policies are being felt across the entire Middle East with civil wars flamed by the Obama-Biden-Clinton administration still raging.    Obama-Biden's total capitulation to China has now rendered them a world power and a threat to every single one of our allies in the Pacific rim,.  As they seek to control the entirety of the busiest shipping routes in the world, in the South China Sea.   The Chinese Communist Party tells us repeatedly exactly who they are and exactly what their intentions are, and Joe "Another Lid because it's nappy time" Biden stands up there and tries to tell us they're nothing to worry about. 

You lack the intellectual capacity to even engage on this level.  So you stick to the Dear Leader and OrangeMan bad narrative.

Your guy is a 50 year DC insider and his last boss thought he was a complete idiot and a joke.  He hasn't accomplished anything.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2020, 10:02:26 PM »
Dax. Did Joe and or Hunter break the law?

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2020, 10:58:22 PM »
dax acting like a China, a country of 1.3 billion people, was not an emerging super power is lollers AF, no one was stopping that. No one. Rich bullshit from the biggest bullshitter on this POS site

A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2020, 06:21:27 AM »
We’ve lost the Epoch Times to the deep state. They have disappeared Spygate.
#ReportSpygate

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1316559117910147072?s=21

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2020, 07:32:07 AM »
Deep state

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2020, 07:51:56 AM »
dax acting like a China, a country of 1.3 billion people, was not an emerging super power is lollers AF, no one was stopping that. No one. Rich bullshit from the biggest bullshitter on this POS site
Another classic (yet typical) demonstration of CF’s fundamental inability to comprehend a timeline of events and an acceleration in progress.   

No where did I say that China wasn’t going to become a Super Power. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2020, 08:03:47 AM »
Another GOP conspiracy theory down in flames...but i'm sure Durham (just like the IG report, Unmasking Report, Benghazi, Seth Rich story etc) will save you...well unless you read the Senate Intel Committee report which clearly states the Russia Probe was correct, there was a lot of holy crap stuff going on, and that Ukraine was not involved....for Dax's convenience i've attached that report. But facts don't exist in GOP world just grievances do....Hence Senator Lamar Alexander's words on the Impeachment trial "Did the house prove their point, did he do what they said he did? yes they did there I just dont think it's impeachable" or Ted Cruz telling the White House Lawyer "stop saying there was no Quid Pro Quo we all know there was one"
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf
LOL, the fact that Russian interference just came into the average LibBot’s area of awareness in the last 3.5 years is quite comical.  But I digress. 

Relative to Joe Biden’s shakedown of the previous Ukrainian regime.  There was most certainly a Quid Pro Joe.  The man literally sat on a stage and openly admitted to doing that very thing.

Only the best wagon circlers in world politics could continue to make fun of an investigation into the death of a US Ambassador surrounded by CIA operatives. In a country where the colonialist Obama-Biden-Clinton regime had just overthrown the sitting government.   YouTube video, tho. LOL

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2020, 08:09:58 AM »
I think the main thing is that this whole thing is boring and no one cares about Lev Parnas or George Snuffalopogus or any of this garbage one way or the other.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Obama "Unmasking" Probe ended!
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2020, 08:24:11 AM »
LOL, the fact that BidenVoters continually wrap themselves in that cadre of so called legitimate bodies to excuse Quid Pro Joe’s actions is quite comical.  Like the EU (for example) is placed on  Pantheon of virtues. 

Sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2020, 08:45:03 AM »
I noticed you ignored the Senator thing....it's not unusual though we come to expect it from Fox New views....just lie and deny reality. Trying to do a whataboutism is great here...yea everything I said is true but but what about the "values" of the EU. Try again....
LOL, the fact that BidenVoters continually wrap themselves in that cadre of so called legitimate bodies to excuse Quid Pro Joe’s actions is quite comical.  Like the EU (for example) is placed on  Pantheon of virtues. 

Sad
The Senate.  LOL, okay.  Senate good when they say what we want to hear (BidenVoter).

The man’s son sat on the board of directors of one of the most corrupt and illegitimate corporations in the world for five years.  (A corporation based in the Ukraine and incorporated in . . . Cyprus)

While his dad was the “point man” for the Ukraine. 

Nothing to see here (BidenVoter)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2020, 08:46:22 AM »
:lol:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2020, 08:58:35 AM »
Flailing  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2020, 09:01:33 AM »
The Senate, the IMF the EU doesn’t have and political bias nor any political agendas (as long as they’re doing the things that we like) . . . BidenVoter

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2020, 09:12:08 AM »
We’ve lost the Epoch Times to the deep state. They have disappeared Spygate.
#ReportSpygate

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1316559117910147072?s=21

well son of a bitch.  where will incels go now?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2020, 09:28:56 AM »
Chain forward texts
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2020, 09:47:34 AM »
Note to self:  You're on a blog with Russia-Russia-Russia true believers as well as a YouTube video killed the Ambassador true believers.   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2020, 09:58:00 AM »
Also note to self: begin checking personal email twice daily for memes that aren't texted to avoid missing new material and being made fun of for being incredibly old and dated