Author Topic: kansas senate race (and any other kansas elections)  (Read 3969 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
kansas senate race (and any other kansas elections)
« on: October 01, 2020, 07:30:41 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: kansas senate race (and any other kansas elections)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 10:30:30 PM »
bollier has a chance.

https://twitter.com/JamesArkin/status/1311822432500699138

In JoCo I get about 1 mailer a day either for bollier/marshall or against them, getting annoying at this point.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 07:18:22 AM »
bollier has a chance.

In JoCo I get about 1 mailer a day either for bollier/marshall or against them, getting annoying at this point.

Lucky, I get about two marshall mailers a day
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 08:13:39 AM »
bollier has a chance.

I'm living in a one Marshall mailer per day region. The Marshall campaign came by to offer me a yard sign for the general election since I made a #NeverKobach donation to the Marshall campaign during the primary. I asked them to keep the sign. Surprising number of Bollier signs cropping up in my neighborhood.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 08:54:12 AM »
bollier has a chance.

I'm living in a one Marshall mailer per day region. The Marshall campaign came by to offer me a yard sign for the general election since I made a #NeverKobach donation to the Marshall campaign during the primary. I asked them to keep the sign. Surprising number of Bollier signs cropping up in my neighborhood.

Literally got myself a Bollier sign. Camping last weekend there were a ton of Bollier signs on K-10, and in Ottawa it was surprising like 5 Bollier to like 1 Marshall and we dragged as lot of streets. My neighborhood is like 20 to 1 on Bollier. I see more of her signs than Biden, Davids, or any other dem. No wonder they are pouring money in to the KS race. I get it ain't western KS, but she is absolutely dominating where I am at (if you go by signs)

Also, I was running last night and found the literal lone trump sign in my neighborhood, and it made me literally lol. They have and Adkins and Marshall sign, and then not 1 but 2 signs around the trump sign screaming "PRIVATE PROPERTY!". The location of the signs that really made me lol, was on the city side of the sidewalk. It was too deliciously trumpian to declare private property, and then promptly put in on the public side of the sidewalk. It was perfect.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2020, 08:58:51 AM »
bollier has a chance.

Literally got myself a Bollier sign. Camping last weekend there were a ton of Bollier signs on K-10, and in Ottawa it was surprising like 5 Bollier to like 1 Marshall and we dragged as lot of streets. My neighborhood is like 20 to 1 on Bollier. I see more of her signs than Biden, Davids, or any other dem. No wonder they are pouring money in to the KS race. I get it ain't western KS, but she is absolutely dominating where I am at (if you go by signs)

Also, I was running last night and found the literal lone trump sign in my neighborhood, and it made me literally lol. They have and Adkins and Marshall sign, and then not 1 but 2 signs around the trump sign screaming "PRIVATE PROPERTY!". The location of the signs that really made me lol, was on the city side of the sidewalk. It was too deliciously trumpian to declare private property, and then promptly put in on the public side of the sidewalk. It was perfect.
Great stuff. The ratio of Trump to Biden signs around here is probably 15:1. There's a guy down the street that has both a MAGA flag and a Nebraska Blackshirts flag in his yard. I need to grab a pic with both in the frame for the TRUMPGUY and NUBGUY threads.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2020, 11:58:16 AM »
Joco (at least inside the 435 loop) is bollier city population everyone. Pretty surprising.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2020, 12:12:17 PM »
bollier has a chance.

Please place a sign saying “actually this is public property“ next to their signs
:adios:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2020, 12:20:13 PM »
bollier has a chance.

Please place a sign saying “actually this is public property“ next to their signs

Lol I should, just put a "Sir, this is actually a Wendy's drive thru and this is actually public properly"

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2020, 04:48:36 PM »
I got a rough ridin' Bollier ad on the YTTV broadcast of the Tech game in California, lol

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2020, 04:52:38 PM »
Got it here too. Nothing tactical yet. :frown:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2020, 11:50:51 PM »
It was a national buy on FS1, I've seen this a few times from Dems across the country, national ad buys for what's a largely regional college football audience. Trump has been a phenomenal fundraiser for the dems, they're just swimming in cash.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2020, 01:58:01 AM »
I got a rough ridin' Bollier ad on the YTTV broadcast of the Tech game in California, lol

Was it the one with the big ol rancher type clamoring on about big of a USA lovin farm daddy American he is and that he’s proud to vote for dem barb bollier? Saw that one in Tulsa during the game myself. Putting out national goddamn ads up in this bitch
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2020, 09:15:21 AM »

Was it the one with the big ol rancher type clamoring on about big of a USA lovin farm daddy American he is and that he’s proud to vote for dem barb bollier? Saw that one in Tulsa during the game myself. Putting out national goddamn ads up in this bitch
Yes, he said he was a Trump supporter but was voting for her in the Senate. You gotta think someone mumped up that ad buy or something

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2020, 09:20:33 AM »

Yes, he said he was a Trump supporter but was voting for her in the Senate. You gotta think someone mumped up that ad buy or something

I bet it's your cookies or something like that.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2020, 11:36:59 AM »
Can y'all read?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2020, 04:07:25 PM »
Hey I saw ads for Bollier in Chicago too! So weird
:adios:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2020, 04:31:26 PM »
Must be doing a campaign in Illinois because I saw them too!!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2020, 04:48:12 PM »
Can y'all read?

me, in the coronabros thread.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2020, 05:16:09 PM »
Grunched right over MIR post lol
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2020, 05:29:32 PM »
I knew she had a shitload of money but national ads doesn't seem like the best way to spend it. Not sure what else I'm missing

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2020, 05:41:22 PM »
Think of how many kansas viewers there will be for the sunflower showdown  :love:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2020, 06:06:10 PM »
I knew she had a shitload of money but national ads doesn't seem like the best way to spend it. Not sure what else I'm missing

it's a kstate game.  and live sports gets viewers that don't watch anything else.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2020, 06:23:13 PM »

it's a kstate game.  and live sports gets viewers that don't watch anything else.

Yup, I was actually expecting to see her ad during the game, won't surprise me if she had one during the ku game, and has one lined up for every k-state and ku game up to election day. She has tons of money

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2020, 07:25:06 PM »

Yeah but it was a nationally run ad, I'm assuming it could have been done locally. I've never seen a state political race advertised nationally before.