Author Topic: Favorite memories attending K-State (Doesn’t have to be sports related)  (Read 3120 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
All my best buds who I’m still good friends with went there and were in my wedding. The Wildcat 91.9 was kind of my own fraternity. Making out with hot fillies, bowling alley beers on campus, and funny or die performing for us at the Bram. I got to meet Will Ferrell. Summer MHK was a blast while working at the COK (Carlos O‘ Kellys). I got to be the main tour guide for Josh Freeman when he visited. You guys can thank me later. Beas snapped up one of my girls his first week on campus. I put a months work into that too. Vattier st parties. Leading the KSU chant on top of Rusty’s after we beat KU on the road at Allen in 2006.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Aggieville the night we won the sweet 16 game against Xavier
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Student Housing Flag Football Champions 1984.  Lost to TKE in All U though.

Marlatt Three

LHC Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Intramurals were a blast

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
all my fondest memories from ksu cats u are either sports related or pelts.

fav sports memories from when i was a student was going to kc for the 03 pepper against OU, and being in attendance to watch beas and co beat ku was pretty neat.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
working hard studying
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
achieving my goals
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 01:04:12 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
doing things the right way

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
going professional in something other than sports

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
SkiBe if pelts aren't in your top 16 i am going to accuse you of fibbing.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
pelts

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
getting completely diesel ripped at Chester E peters

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Gosh I've spent probably an hour trying to find that post from that guy on GPC who talked about how his favorite memory from college was from his first weekend.  it went something like this:

It was our first weekend on campus and me and my bros went to aggieville and got really drunk and then on our way home we were walking by fast eddy's and I saw a gal pop a squat in the parking lot and start peeing.  she looked up at me as I was over on the sidewalk staring, and I had a big ear-to-ear smile.   I knew I was in for a fun four years.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So many great memories but the best has to be the time I saw a girl pop a squat and pee in the Fast Eddie's parking lot.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
my freshman year starts in a month and it's covid 19 season everywhere, fml but at least my loved ones are safe i hope you guys have a blessed weekend

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
getting completely diesel ripped at Chester E peters

I used to basically own the weight room
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Finding every possible angle to not go to class (ironic now).

Dance floor of Chance.

Realizing I lost my 98 NU ticket the morning of the game <- guess not my "favorite"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 02:49:15 PM by Phil Titola »

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
my freshman year starts in a month and it's covid 19 season everywhere, fml but at least my loved ones are safe i hope you guys have a blessed weekend

gonna suck if you have to take online classes at home with your parents.  no pelts and no booze.  t's and p's

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Pullen's 38 game, first row student section

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

gonna suck if you have to take online classes at home with your parents.  no pelts and no booze.  t's and p's
’Clams wouldn’t know what to do with a pelt, if it hit him right in the freaking face!

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ronald Reagan gave a Landon Lecture in Ahearn Fieldhouse in fall 1982.  I remember watching the Marine 1 swooping in and landing I think on the old football field.

I had no intention of going then last minute decided to get in line.  The line snaked around Seton Hall back towards the library.

In that line I was exposed to my first political protestors holding signs in front of Ahearn.  Very subdued by today's standards,  but it was my eye opener that not everyone was onboard with "USA!" or current administration and there were issues people were passionate about enough to speak out.

There was a father with an infant son holding a sign.  Ashamed to admit I don't recall exactly what his issue was but it was obvious his child had health issues and govt was not funding or supporting meds or treatment.  That has stuck with me.

Kind of the reality check that I had it  pretty darn good so it wouldn't hurt if I actually applied myself a little bit.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Summers in Manhattan as a student don't get enough love. I stayed 2.5 summers and freaking loved it, just a whole different vibe with a different group of people than you would normally hang out with.

Worked at bars/restaurants most of those summers and that's always a fun time. Imagine it's a Tuesday night in July before the home run derby, you and 10 deginerates draw names out of a hat and take a shot every time your guy blasts a HR.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
yes, summers were incred. lot of nostalgia there for me. different group of friends. hanging with townie old people in aggieville and becoming buds with them. originally getting excited for and later years getting mad when it was country stampede time like a townie old person. summer classes were also very chill.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sports