Author Topic: Covid 19 reopening stories and observations.  (Read 790 times)

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Covid 19 reopening stories and observations.
« on: May 12, 2020, 05:40:59 PM »
So my better half and I gave blood yesterday and decided to try one of our old haunts in south OP since stuff was starting to reopen.  The restaurant/bar that we went to was fairly busy at 5:00.  The tables were spread apart as you would expect and all staff were wearing face-masks :thumbsup:.  They tried to take out bar stools to keep the bar flies from being close but that didn't work :nono:.  People just stood where the stools use to be and the bar did nothing to discourage this :shakesfist:.  This place was always busy before the shut down and I expected it to packed with a line but that wasn't the case.   It was semi-full but no waiting line at all :dunno:. I was kinda freaked out that people were touching my drinks and food plates but got over that :driving:.  I also had a small itch in my throat and was scared that I was going to cough.  The more I thought about it the more I came closer to coughing :runaway:.  Slamming my beer helped and I never coughed :excited:.  I was happy until I started thinking about someone touching my new full glass of brew :dubious:.  I will let you know if I get sick. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever