Author Topic: lew perkins melts down, hilarious video, seems like he's old and has old balls  (Read 10481 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
also tries to beat up reporter lady

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
"Self says he supports his boss"

lol. We can make fun of Seff for this now too.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
also tries to beat up reporter lady

not shocking.  old bastards often have no respect for women and minorities

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
incredible.  :popcorn:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Way to add more fuel to the fire.  I never understood the fascination.  He's not like a mafia boss.  He's a big boob.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
weird hat.

weird kinda dent thing in the front of his nose.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
OH MY GOD....that was amazing!!
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

The42Yardstick

Holy crap.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Looks like a confused old man for the most part. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i don't think lew has stopped making the "i don't know nothing" grimace since he got to lawrence.  

lack of institutional control?

mangino beating players?

multimillion dollar ticket scandal involving head basketball coach and former player, current player's dad?

head basketball coach commits recruiting violation and talks to john wall during quiet period?

defrauding WEF by exchanging basketball tickets for $35,000 in exercise equipment?

blackmail?

so lew decides to threaten little reporter lady by screaming at her and telling her if she airs the video he won't talk to their station again.

what a little bitch he is.  i guess the old saying is true - "Lew Perkins is a major douchebag."
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 10:59:58 PM by pissclams »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
dude in red shirt picking his nose?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
weird hat.
Like a pith helmet mumped a fishing hat.

The42Yardstick

dude in red shirt picking his nose?

Somebody put this thread in the Hall

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

His body looks super weird. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Fat Thurston Howell III

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
good God I don't even know where to start. How about Lew getting behind the wheel of a golf cart (with an innocent passenger) while drunk as a fracking skunk? Loved how he went back to shake hands with the black reporter and let him know that he was welcome to mow his lawn anytime he needed a few of uk's bux (while still located in Lew's account.)

Also loved the parade of uk'rs blindly following Lew out onto the course after sitting in their carts for 30 min. waiting for Lew to finish verbally abusing the female reporter and scaring children. Surprisingly little EMAJ going on once all those swindlers knew they were on moviefilm.

BMW, where did ukAD get the financing to purchase the stickers for the front of those carts? I would make a funny about how they blew the last of their cash on those things but we all know they were either rental decals or have something like a 20% note attached to them.

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
 :lol:

What a disgusting human being.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Reporter:  Do you think any of this is putting your job in jeopardy?

Lew: DO YOU THINK I SHOULD LOSE MY rough ridin' JOB YOU BITCH?!

OT, I'm kind of a Blackmail noob, but isn't threatening a news station that you'll never talk to them again if they air footage of an interview you gave kind of a form of blackmail? TIA
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 12:00:07 AM by Dlew12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What part of "I'm not here to answer the questions." Makes you ask another question? rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)...

His front-butt is priceless, reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Ms. Taylor. Notice she isn't a Mrs.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
good God I don't even know where to start. How about Lew getting behind the wheel of a golf cart (with an innocent passenger) while drunk as a fracking skunk? Loved how he went back to shake hands with the black reporter and let him know that he was welcome to mow his lawn anytime he needed a few of uk's bux (while still located in Lew's account.)

Also loved the parade of uk'rs blindly following Lew out onto the course after sitting in their carts for 30 min. waiting for Lew to finish verbally abusing the female reporter and scaring children. Surprisingly little EMAJ going on once all those swindlers knew they were on moviefilm.

BMW, where did ukAD get the financing to purchase the stickers for the front of those carts? I would make a funny about how they blew the last of their cash on those things but we all know they were either rental decals or have something like a 20% note attached to them.

This right here is Grade-A BBS'ing, folks.  Well really it's Grade-A on this whole thread, but BigCat has really brought the noise with this one.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I heard this interview on the radio yesterday.  The radio didn't do the video justice.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
weird hat.
Like a pith helmet fracked a fishing hat.

Hey, man, leave the hat alone.  The hat hasn't been blackmailed or accused of anything.  Of all the weird things in that interview, the hat is the least of any problems.