Author Topic: gates  (Read 29820 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: gates
« Reply #400 on: May 12, 2020, 05:56:39 PM »
To be fair dax has called bqqk a total water headed moron with manure for brains over the mask issue.

My favorite anti-mask argument is the one where they use an example of older compromised individuals wearing a mask for a protracted period of time.

My first question would be, why is an older compromised individual in an environment that requires wearing a mask for more than an hour or so?

The headache argument is fascinating in that article because I see no mention of the impact of a stressful environment, it simply lays higher rates of headaches at the feet of wearing a mask for an extended period.   

If only the mask mush heads would comprehend that masks are a facilitator of re-opening and not a hindrance. 

As a side note, overhead shots of re-opened first world Alabama beaches indicate an outstanding job of spacing and social distancing.   Really a stark contrast with beaches in the "enlightened" 3rd world states of California and Florida.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 12, 2020, 07:40:49 PM »
I’ll be damned. Looks like the French aren’t as big a bunch of dumbasses as the good doctor Fauci has turned y’all into.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexledsom/2020/05/10/hydroxychloroquinenumber-of-prescriptions-explode-in-france/
bears are fast...

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 12, 2020, 09:42:33 PM »
I’ll be damned. Looks like the French aren’t as big a bunch of dumbasses as the good doctor Fauci has turned y’all into.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexledsom/2020/05/10/hydroxychloroquinenumber-of-prescriptions-explode-in-france/

I don’t understand what u think you’re accomplishing with that link

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 12, 2020, 10:15:23 PM »
I'm thinking katpappy should be gE's spokesperson if this all goes down as badly as I can see it going.

Glad to help in as time of need.  BTW, how many years does gE have left?  :peek:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 12, 2020, 10:16:33 PM »
I'm thinking katpappy should be gE's spokesperson if this all goes down as badly as I can see it going.

Glad to help in as time of need.  BTW, how many years does gE have left?  :peek:

Like OBz had until gene canned his ass, it's basically a rolling 5-year deal.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: May 12, 2020, 11:20:26 PM »

Like OBz had until gene canned his ass, it's basically a rolling 5-year deal.

Well then it could last a while... as long as I don't let the Q get me.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 13, 2020, 06:38:49 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 13, 2020, 09:51:30 AM »
Anybody here have any idea who might be bankrolling the World Health Org?

https://news.yahoo.com/cia-believes-china-tried-prevent-225929005.html

:dubious:
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 13, 2020, 10:07:54 AM »
To be fair dax has called bqqk a total water headed moron with manure for brains over the mask issue.

My favorite anti-mask argument is the one where they use an example of older compromised individuals wearing a mask for a protracted period of time.

My first question would be, why is an older compromised individual in an environment that requires wearing a mask for more than an hour or so?

The headache argument is fascinating in that article because I see no mention of the impact of a stressful environment, it simply lays higher rates of headaches at the feet of wearing a mask for an extended period.   

If only the mask mush heads would comprehend that masks are a facilitator of re-opening and not a hindrance. 

As a side note, overhead shots of re-opened first world Alabama beaches indicate an outstanding job of spacing and social distancing.   Really a stark contrast with beaches in the "enlightened" 3rd world states of California and Florida.

Plus, masks completely thwarts the facial recognition cameras the new world order has installed everywhere.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 14, 2020, 07:02:36 AM »
Gates in home tests shut down by FDA for potentially infecting those showing no symptoms

https://newspunch.com/coronavirus-testing-program-funded-by-bill-gates-is-suspended-by-fda/
bears are fast...

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
gates
« Reply #410 on: May 14, 2020, 07:24:11 AM »
Gates in home tests shut down by FDA for potentially infecting those showing no symptoms

https://newspunch.com/coronavirus-testing-program-funded-by-bill-gates-is-suspended-by-fda/
I read your article, at risk of newspunch dot com forever infecting my phone, and no where in the article does it mention what you stated. Why do you post such obvious bullshit? Was it there before YouTube took it down and I just missed it?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 09:26:04 AM by 8manpick »
:adios:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 14, 2020, 09:09:49 AM »

I read your article, at risk of newspunch for com forever infecting my phone, and no where in the article does it mention what you stated. Why do you post such obvious bullshit? Was it there before YouTube took it down and I just missed it?

BP is just a troll, now. But don't worry. I think I know where he lives, so I'm going to arrange a pak and then bat-wing his ass.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 14, 2020, 09:29:56 AM »

I read your article, at risk of newspunch for com forever infecting my phone, and no where in the article does it mention what you stated. Why do you post such obvious bullshit? Was it there before YouTube took it down and I just missed it?

BP is just a troll, now. But don't worry. I think I know where he lives, so I'm going to arrange a pak and then bat-wing his ass.

Improper comma use, but I'm gonna let that slide.

More importantly, if you try to chicken wing me, I'm gonna raise a stool over my head in a threatening manner.

bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 14, 2020, 09:38:48 AM »

Improper comma use, but I'm gonna let that slide.

More importantly, if you try to chicken wing me, I'm gonna raise a stool over my head in a threatening manner.

Please inform me where a comma was improperly used. Also, I said bat wing, not chicken wing.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 14, 2020, 09:48:42 AM »
I'm noting the excessive and unnecessary comma usage between "troll" and "now" that completely breaks up the flow of the short sentence.

I realize that you used "bat wing" and, while I took it to be a cross reference to both the current coronavirus scare and past sunflower showdown transgressions, I chose to transition to the more common "chicken wing" term in order to properly tie in my use of a threatening stool raised above my head.

Carry on.
bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 14, 2020, 12:52:17 PM »
I'm noting the excessive and unnecessary comma usage between "troll" and "now" that completely breaks up the flow of the short sentence.

I realize that you used "bat wing" and, while I took it to be a cross reference to both the current coronavirus scare and past sunflower showdown transgressions, I chose to transition to the more common "chicken wing" term in order to properly tie in my use of a threatening stool raised above my head.

Carry on.

You have some nerve...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 14, 2020, 12:58:10 PM »

How is it you don't have a job as a professional researcher or fact checker?  I would think people who are wrong 100% of the time would be in high demand

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 14, 2020, 01:00:54 PM »

Carry on.

it was my inference that he was planning on revealing his scrotum to you in a creative fashion

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 14, 2020, 02:28:26 PM »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 14, 2020, 03:15:55 PM »
Garrison needs to paint that one.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: May 14, 2020, 03:23:38 PM »

oh man

the ZION star of david patches

:opcat:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 15, 2020, 02:36:18 PM »
President Trump says he would "rapidly" mobilize the U.S. military to distribute a coronavirus vaccine once it's ready, focusing first on nursing homes and the elderly most vulnerable to deadly complications from the virus. Mr. Trump made the comments during an interview with Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo.

"We're mobilizing our military and other forces but we're mobilizing our military on the basis that we do have a vaccine. You know, it's a massive job to give this vaccine. Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year we're going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly," the president said.

"We will have a tremendous force because assuming we get it, then you have to distribute it," he added. "And unless you're mobilized and ready, you're not going to be able to do it for a long time. So we're starting now."

bqqk (wearing a mask) quietly lines up for his Trump vaccine administered by a marine.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 15, 2020, 02:39:41 PM »

oh man

the ZION star of david patches

:opcat:

Someone needs to paint bqqk in there, gratefully rolling up his sleeve for the mandatory Trump/Gates vaccine

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 15, 2020, 04:53:26 PM »
Rip bqqk and daqs.  They won’t handle trumps idea that the military is called out (not even nationional guard) to inoculate the nation

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 15, 2020, 06:22:31 PM »
Why are Europeans generally more intelligent than the average American?

https://twitter.com/thesharpedge1/status/1261396443903885312
bears are fast...