Author Topic: Listen Jack,  (Read 2932 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: Listen Jack,
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2020, 10:42:28 PM »
Listen Jack, I think I have a good feeling about this one is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to you on that one and the other is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to you on that one and the other is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to me as soon as possible so I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the

Why do you discuss guts so much?
I love being up in em.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2020, 11:19:18 PM »

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2020, 11:30:16 PM »
Listen Jack you have to come up with a couple of appetizers for the game and I will get the purple and the rest of the season lasts forever

Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2020, 07:35:17 AM »
Listen Jack, I think I have a good feeling about this one is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to you on that one and the other is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to you on that one and the other is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to me as soon as possible so I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the

I love being up in em.
Like everyday
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2020, 07:50:44 AM »

I love being up in em.

Amazing
[youtube]https://youtu.be/mnYMYG6xTOE[/youtube]

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2020, 11:44:22 AM »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.