Author Topic: Listen Jack,  (Read 2936 times)

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Listen Jack,
« on: March 10, 2020, 11:29:06 PM »
Inspired by the 2020 candidates thread and the eventual Democratic nominee, post your Joe Biden rant that probably makes more sense than a lot of what he says. Just type “Listen Jack” on your phone and let the predictive text do the rest (middle button).

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Listen Jack,
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 11:30:14 PM »
Listen Jack, was a great night out and we have been to this one and it is a great way and I have been to the last few days of the week so I’m going back and I think we should just do the biopsy tomorrow morning so we have a lot more stuff done.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 11:38:03 PM »
Listen Jack, you know what the hell is it about the president of a state that has not a good day at this exact time in his name. The first time I had the same thing is I had to take it easy and I was just a bit murky in my mind. The first time she is the one that was the only person to have its gonna happen in a couple of months and she is a very nice woman who knows how much she loves you so I don't think you should have no problem getting in touch base with your girlfriend.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 01:28:40 AM »
Listen Jack, I really don't like being on top because I feel like I have no idea why you weren't with the girls and if you want to get a second yellow card for the things we've gotten wrong about this stuff up for the same way growing up around a lot of people who have been fired from his job.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 05:46:03 AM »
Listen Jack, was a great night out and we got beat the Pats day. Yeah I’m going on the road to see what I gotta the day you say is the same. The best way is Vegas. The best way is Vegas. The only thing that is so bad that I don’t think they are going on to get the kids and they are not really going on to get it to me.
:adios:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2020, 05:46:03 AM »
Listen Jack, was a great night out and we got beat the Pats day. Yeah I’m going on the road to see what I gotta the day you say is the same. The best way is Vegas. The best way is Vegas. The only thing that is so bad that I don’t think they are going on to get the kids and they are not really going on to get it to me.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2020, 06:48:08 AM »
Listen Jack, I really don't like being on top because I feel like I have no idea why you weren't with the girls and if you want to get a second yellow card for the things we've gotten wrong about this stuff up for the same way growing up around a lot of people who have been fired from his job.
Haha

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2020, 06:49:05 AM »
Listen Jack, I think you mean Hallo and I am pretty ignorant about it and it is a boomer thing.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2020, 07:41:02 AM »
Minus the Listen Jack this sounds like it’s straight out of a Trump rally in Vegas.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2020, 07:44:42 AM »
Reminiscing and looking forward:

Listen Jack was a great day to see if we had any problems in our lives and I think they are the only thing we have been discussed in our life we are also mostly in our family as well I gotta was the time we had our own little kids to come up to this place we were able we just got our stuff and I had a lot going to be able and I have a great idea of the course but we can probably also get some our way.

Offline Woogy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2020, 08:49:49 AM »
Listen Jack, I am a little sad that you are not using the computer to get a good backup of your computer and your computer is not working properly and you can use it for a few days to get it to work in your browser and then you can use it for your own personal computer.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2020, 09:03:29 AM »
Listen Jack, I don’t think I have a bad day to go back and I don’t know what if you’re not still having the flu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2020, 09:29:15 AM »
Listen Jack, I am not a fan of the game, should I be able to get a new one, or a new one of the best games I have ever seen? I think you can find a good time to get a good feel for your consideration and kindest regards to the future of the company and the company that you are working with, Obama.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2020, 10:35:59 AM »
Listen Jack, gas prices? When I was a young man I’d fill up for 5 cents and cruise the drag with a girl named Sally with beautiful legs as long as a giraffes neck and we’d eat 5 cent hamburgers and no one was worried about any viruses.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2020, 10:44:40 AM »
JFC, are we doing Biden ramblings already?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2020, 10:55:30 AM »
Listen, Jack. Just shut your damn mouth and listen. I don’t need your vote, go vote for someone else. I don’t want you to vote for me. Don’t vote for me Jack!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2020, 11:01:18 AM »
Listen, Jack. Just shut your damn mouth and listen. I don’t need your vote, go vote for someone else. I don’t want you to vote for me. Don’t vote for me Jack!

:ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2020, 04:15:04 PM »
Listen Jack, you are bringing me back in time for the first game of my day of the year with a shorter schedule than a week from now.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2020, 07:49:54 PM »
I don’t think Kat Kid is playing by the rules. Typical Bernie Bro, refuses to fall in line.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2020, 09:29:07 PM »
I don’t think Kat Kid is playing by the rules. Typical Bernie Bro, refuses to fall in line.
I think you’re right, and if you ask me it’s a bunch of malarkey.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2020, 09:41:01 PM »
Listen Jack, I love the way I am and I'm so happy that you have the best feeling in your mind please do me too well you have to be able for your kids and you can be done any work you need for your kids.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2020, 09:46:30 PM »
Listen, Jack. You can stay out here with all this nasty CODIV. Or you can be smart! You can do like I do. Grab your best gal, take her home, and stay there for the next six months.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2020, 10:14:34 PM »
Listen Jack, I think I have a good feeling about this one is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to you on that one and the other is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to you on that one and the other is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to me as soon as possible so I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2020, 10:38:21 PM »
That sounds like Joe

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2020, 10:40:05 PM »
Listen Jack, I think I have a good feeling about this one is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to you on that one and the other is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to you on that one and the other is a little bit of a few things to do with the guts to get back to me as soon as possible so I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the

Why do you discuss guts so much?