Author Topic: *Winsday  (Read 2913 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
*Winsday
« on: March 09, 2020, 09:31:51 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 11:06:55 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
Re: Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 10:15:08 AM »
Got my cheap seats for the 1st round months ago, like right when they went on sale.  Figured I'd be watching the Qatz, and they'd be playing TCU.  Surprise!  Still looking forward to drinking expensive beer in cheap seats.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 10:57:28 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 11:08:25 AM »
That cat looks like it's tripping balls.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2020, 11:22:21 AM »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2020, 11:55:03 AM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2020, 04:38:40 PM »

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2020, 11:46:42 AM »
I just might be crazy but I think we win. Go cat.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2020, 11:51:25 AM »
What is this?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2020, 12:37:41 PM »
We will win because we have to win.  Right now Joe Lunardi does not have the Cats making the NCAA Tournament.  We're not even in the "Next Four Out."  So the big tourney is a must win. That's all the motivation oscar needs to get this squad in shape.  Go cats.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2020, 04:35:22 PM »
*Winsday

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: *Winsday
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2020, 01:07:57 AM »
Hands down this heupzqatz squad is the best 10 seed in the conference. Feel bad for any team that gets in the way

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2020, 01:17:59 AM »
Thanks, SkiBe

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2020, 08:21:31 PM »
why isnt the game starting

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2020, 08:55:38 PM »
if things go to crap, this might be like the last basketball game with fans ever, but no pressure guys

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2020, 08:57:09 PM »
if things go to crap, this might be like the last basketball game with fans ever, but no pressure guys

This is the way the world ends,
Not with a bang but with a whimper.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2020, 10:45:59 PM »
Tomorrow, another must win, will be won.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2020, 06:48:55 PM »
Wednesday games are so embarrassing that Gene retconned the entire sequence of last week to have the game we played taking place on a Thursday.  They edited it for the transcript*.

Brian: "Let's go back to the Big 12 Tournament because that is the last thing where it parcipitisply dropped off. Take us us through that time frame. What were the calls were like?"

Gene: "Yeah, I think what people saw happen was, literally, the start of the tournament there was a debate. We had a set of meetings right before the tournament started. Bob (Bowlsby), our Commissioner, thought that we probably should cancel that set of games. We quickly adjusted because we were literally an hour and a half away from gates opening. The security there said, 'That's going to cause too many problems.' If we're going to cancel or adjust the fanbase, let's do that later. So we went ahead with the games on (Wednesday) night. During those games, as we saw, things began to unfold with the NBA. We then announced that we would play the games, but we would go to limited fans the rest of the tournament. Then (Wednesday) night, during our game, is when the NBA canceled their one game and then eventually canceled their season. We met again on (Thursday) morning, an emergency meeting, and that's when Bob was getting messages from the NCAA. He was getting messages from the other Power 5 commissioners. So we were literally getting text messages during the course of our meeting while we were deciding. Then Bob would say, 'Well, the Pac-12 is canceling theirs, and the Big Ten is canceling theirs.' So, it was really kind of driven by what everybody else was doing. Then, ultimately, we canceled our tournament. It was very difficult. I had to go over and tell our women's team - they were right across the street. There were a lot of tears. Casey Scott was able to tell the men's team. Again, a lot of emotion, particularly for the seniors. Then it just continued to evolve in terms of the NCAA coming out and cancelling the spring sports. That caught us all a little bit by surprise, we were a little surprised by that. Now, of course where we are today, it makes a lot of sense. So, coming back and just having those conversations with our baseball team. The track athletes were at the national championship. I asked TJ (Tejaswin Shankar) our high jumper last night, 'How did you find out? Did they bring you together?' He said, 'No, coaches were literally hearing about it and they just said we're done.' So here, kids were getting ready to compete, and it's heartbreaking. Lauren (Taubert), our senior, was just devastated because it was her last chance. So, those are stories, but everybody is dealing with it. It's not just a K-State thing."

https://www.kstatesports.com/news/2020/3/16/athletics-ask-the-ad-march-16-2020.aspx

And eff Casey Scott.

*not birther pit related

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2020, 07:40:19 PM »
...parcipitisply...