Author Topic: Bernie Bros...  (Read 14497 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Bernie Bros...
« on: February 24, 2020, 03:26:33 PM »
Much like the MAGA thread, lets post LOL things about Bernie and his fans since he'll soon be the President of the United States.

https://twitter.com/BobbyEberle13/status/1231989325316939776?s=20

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Bernie Bros...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 03:29:59 PM »
I would play up the harassment angle more than those who want free college.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 03:34:48 PM »
$1 trillion deficit, here we come.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 03:42:11 PM »

We're past that.   TY, eff head Trump for giving corp. America a 14% increase.  OH I almost forgot, Baby Boomers will pay for it starting this year with the 401K/IRA Death TAX.  Thanks Rubes for voting for a billionaire.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 03:44:14 PM »

We're past that.   TY, eff head Trump for giving corp. America a 14% increase.  OH I almost forgot, Baby Boomers will pay for it starting this year with the 401K Death TAX.

They'll be dead. Their kids (gen x and millennials) will pay that tax.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 03:46:06 PM »
Hey dorks, go clutter up some other thread.

Point of order for 420seriouscat69, how will you be deciding if a post belongs itt or the liberals losing their minds over trump thread?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 03:47:06 PM »
Much like the MAGA thread, lets post LOL things about Bernie and his fans since he'll soon be the President of the United States.

Bet she likes getting mumped in every hole in her head.  How in the eff does someone spend/borrow that much money for a shitty college degree?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2020, 03:47:25 PM »
The Bernie Bro up to hasn't lost her mind. She would just prefer to not pay her debt. That's rational.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2020, 03:48:21 PM »

Point of order for 420seriouscat69, how will you be deciding if a post belongs itt or the liberals losing their minds over trump thread?
Man, good question. This one is dedicated to Bernie. All of other postings should remain in the other one. Or cross posting too.  :cheers: :cheers:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2020, 03:49:00 PM »

I was expecting her to say something like "English" or "Communications" when asked, but imo speech pathology is a worthy profession.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2020, 03:49:35 PM »

Man, good question. This one is dedicated to Bernie. All of other postings should remain in the other one. Or cross posting too.  :cheers: :cheers:
Dedicated Bernie quotes to Cuba/Dictators, free crap, etc.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2020, 03:50:15 PM »
Looks like all of Rage's posts should go in here too.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2020, 03:50:47 PM »

I was expecting her to say something like "English" or "Communications" when asked, but imo speech pathology is a worthy profession.

Yeah, she should have found a cheaper school. Maybe some states don't have cheap options.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2020, 03:56:45 PM »
There's a hole, there's a hole in the budget.
Somebody's losing money...

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2020, 04:01:42 PM »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2020, 04:04:09 PM »
Absolutely.  Though I think English and Communications are worth degrees as well.

It's wild that obtaining that degree(s?) cost her $200k+.  Gotta figure out a way to lower the costs. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2020, 04:09:45 PM »
Absolutely.  Though I think English and Communications are worth degrees as well.

It's wild that obtaining that degree(s?) cost her $200k+.  Gotta figure out a way to lower the costs.
Isnt that a Master's level degree? If you're paying full sticker price + COL for 6-7 years, I can believe it. I paid a bit more than half that for 3 years of law school (with a scholarship, and tuition of only $33k/yr [as you know, good deal for a T14]) and about half of that was just living expenses.

Still, not wise to assume that kind of debt for that kind of future salary.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2020, 04:13:39 PM »
Wow! So brave! #NotMeUS

https://twitter.com/ChuckRocha/status/1232060228562276356?s=20

Two additional colleges got bankrupted in the making of that video

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2020, 04:15:33 PM »

Isnt that a Master's level degree? If you're paying full sticker price + COL for 6-7 years, I can believe it. I paid a bit more than half that for 3 years of law school (with a scholarship, and tuition of only $33k/yr [as you know, good deal for a T14]) and about half of that was just living expenses.

Sure.  I'm just expressing sticker shock at the cost.  The cost for a JD is absurd as well.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2020, 04:19:30 PM »

Sure.  I'm just expressing sticker shock at the cost.  The cost for a JD is absurd as well.
No doubt college is absurdly expensive in this country and should be lower in many/most instances, but that's also why you shouldn't make absurdly stupid financial decisions like this.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2020, 04:21:30 PM »
At least 18-24 yr olds are known for making the best financial decisions
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2020, 04:22:16 PM »

No doubt college is absurdly expensive in this country and should be lower in many/most instances, but that's also why you shouldn't make absurdly stupid financial decisions like this.
Like issuing 6 figure loans that have little chance of being paid back?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2020, 04:24:03 PM »
Spoiler alert: The cost of her degree doesn’t equal her student loan problem. I guarantee 50% of that is irresponsible borrowing for Spring Break trips and crap.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2020, 04:24:50 PM »

Like issuing 6 figure loans that have little chance of being paid back?
Hey, those loans are a public service...