Author Topic: Kansas Completely Irrelevant  (Read 18747 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: K-State is dragging KU down with them
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2010, 01:23:22 PM »
K-State... the hemorrhoid on the tip of KU's ass crack that just won't go away.  

:curse:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Kansas Completely Irrelevant
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2010, 01:25:29 PM »
It's times like these where I wish little brother of the poor would have a "go to" sport besides soil judging. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2010, 01:26:16 PM »

I would probably feel the same way about KU if you guys had a better season than K-State in... well anything, really. But you didn't.
 :kstatriot:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2010, 01:27:03 PM »
my favorite part was how he talked about how great baylor was at every sport except football. uh, yeah. that's the problem. you are only good at sports that most people don't care about.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2010, 01:27:45 PM »
I know I am starting to go with ku and k-state being tied together.  

It's funny how scared $hitless ku is at the thought of trying to go it alone.

Offline FHSU92

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2010, 01:28:41 PM »

Prolly wouldn't be that way if KU was good in other sports a la Nub and was not full-o-crooks.

Hemorrhoids don't just develop for no reason...either sittin' on yer ass too much or pushin' too hard to dump excrement.  Seems both of which have happened recently with our alma mater wouldenyasay?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2010, 01:30:24 PM »
my favorite part was how he talked about how great baylor was at every sport except football. uh, yeah. that's the problem. you are only good at sports that most people don't care about.

They aren't even good at most of those. Only men's basketball. Everything else is terrible.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2010, 01:31:05 PM »
Well after 2009-2010 Year of Failure for ku, it's no wonder you guys are lashing out at us so much.

Overall an absolutely pathetic effort by ku athletics in 2009-2010 topped off with FBI/IRS investigations, grand jury inquiries, an AD melting down and a Chancellor begging other schools to stay in the Big 12.

New levels of low self esteem are reached daily by ku and ku fandom at this juncture.

Pathetic and  . . . sad.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2010, 01:33:14 PM »
If only K-State had something to show for besides their elite soil judging program.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2010, 01:34:08 PM »
It's times like these where I wish little brother of the poor would have a "go to" sport besides soil judging. 

Somebody told me once that we have a pretty good women's equestrian program. I wouldn't really know, though.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2010, 01:34:52 PM »
I sense an account cancellation coming on . . . stand back kids.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2010, 01:35:14 PM »
I don't know why BMW is pissed at us. We should be pissed at KU. After all, they are supposed to be the flagship school of this state. Look at the sweet deal that OU is getting OSU.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2010, 01:35:30 PM »

They aren't even good at most of those. Only men's basketball. Everything else is terrible.

Funny.... in the last few years alone, KU has a BCS Orange Bowl, National Championship, and Big 12 titles in men's basketball, baseball, and softball.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2010, 01:38:06 PM »

Funny.... in the last few years alone, KU has a BCS Orange Bowl, National Championship, and Big 12 titles in men's basketball, baseball, and softball.

Yeah, with that resume, it's pretty safe to assume the entire world is wrong about no big conferences wanting ku.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2010, 01:38:26 PM »

And that has gotten you where?

Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2010, 01:42:30 PM »

Why would another conference care how well your baseball and softball teams performed within the Big 12? How did those teams do in the college ws? Also, don't you guys tell Mizzou fans that only regular season championships count?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2010, 01:43:00 PM »
2009-2010 ku Year of Failure . . . has really got the poor kid down.

Offline pc5k

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2010, 01:51:45 PM »

That's the problem dumbass, this is a FOOTBALL and TELEVISION DRIVEN DEAL- One good season of football does nothing, and basketball, baseball, and softball does not matter.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2010, 01:58:18 PM »
Basketball has almost three times as many nationally televised games as football. 

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2010, 01:59:04 PM »
Because football games are longer than basketball games  

and mid-week games

:lol:

« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:03:49 PM by Winters »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2010, 01:59:48 PM »
Basketball has almost three times as many nationally televised games as football. 

Your flimsiest attempt yet.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2010, 02:00:33 PM »

Baseball has a crap load of games too.  So what?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2010, 02:04:37 PM »
Yeah . . . basketball has 3x's as many national broadcasts and the ku vs k-state was ESPN's 2nd highest rated game with a . . . 1.9 share, that's how watered down it is.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2010, 02:05:14 PM »

It's football, and ku is totally horrid at football.  Why is this so hard for you?  Are you really stupid or just playing the part?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2010, 02:09:39 PM »

It's football, and ku is totally horrid at football.  Why is this so hard for you?  Are you really stupid or just playing the part?

KU just won a BCS Bowl two years ago.  K-State is horrid at everything besides soil judging, FWIW.