Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1070881 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #9750 on: September 01, 2020, 09:36:35 AM »
"defeat despair, throw your m0thrfvcking hands in the air"

(pay me)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9751 on: September 01, 2020, 09:38:05 AM »
"defeat despair, throw your m0thrfvcking hands in the air"

(pay me)

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9752 on: September 01, 2020, 08:55:01 PM »
Smh pelosi

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9753 on: September 01, 2020, 11:37:19 PM »
What is it with power trippin Dems? 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9754 on: September 02, 2020, 09:39:44 AM »
Pelosi absolutely sucks, but if you go to the State of California website and see what's open in San Francisco county and it says indoor hair salons can open indoors. (Cities and counties can overrule the state guidelines and there was honestly a lot of talk about barbers and salons being able to open this weekend) :dunno:

https://covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/

also the story seems kinda wacky - the owner basically let a stylist who rents a chair do the session and then leaked the security footage.

“One of the stylists who rents a chair from me contacted me Sunday night,” Kious said.

A screengrab of the text message she received from one of her stylists, and obtained by Fox News, said: “I’ll be there at 2:45 tomorrow. Pelosi assistant just messaged me to do her hair.”

Kious replied: “Pelosi?”
“I was like, are you kidding me right now? Do I let this happen? What do I do?” Kious told Fox News, while noting that she "can’t control” what her stylists do if they rent chairs from her, as “they’re not paying” at this time.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-san-francisco-hair-salon-owner-calls-it-slap-in-the-face

the owner is now getting dragged on yelp

https://www.yelp.com/biz/erica-kious-san-francisco

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9755 on: September 02, 2020, 10:35:58 AM »

I don't know what I'm looking at here, but FWIW it wasn't "power trippin Dems" that made mask wearing a partisan issue.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9756 on: September 02, 2020, 10:40:34 AM »

I don't know what I'm looking at here, but FWIW it wasn't "power trippin Dems" that made mask wearing a partisan issue.

I clicked through and I think that's Philly's mayor eating inside in Maryland while indoor dining isn't allowed in Philly. Which is hypocritical on one hand but also I think he's following local regulations that are based on local risk of infection. :dunno:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9757 on: September 02, 2020, 10:46:09 AM »

I clicked through and I think that's Philly's mayor eating inside in Maryland while indoor dining isn't allowed in Philly. Which is hypocritical on one hand but also I think he's following local regulations that are based on local risk of infection. :dunno:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/us/philadelphia-jim-kenney-covid-restaurant-trnd/index.html

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9758 on: September 02, 2020, 11:18:02 AM »

So you don't bother to click on the picture, which would then tell you what you're looking at, and then you head straight to the "partisan issue" when I personally have advocated for face mask wearing early and often.   :lol: :lol:

FYI, mask usage from my observations in Red State AL is about 85% plus at this time.   

You're looking at the Mayor of Philly.   He's kept restaurants shut down, but he's vacationing in Maryland, eating inside of a restaurant and not wearing a mask.   That's the point.   Always glad to get you up to speed.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9759 on: September 02, 2020, 12:24:58 PM »
https://news.trust.org/item/20200902122737-li5yq

The methodology to stop this trend will be social distancing and frequent hand washing.

Nothing gets past those Euro's.

What's this?  The current increase of cases was due in part to more testing.

CoronaBros GET ON THAT NOW!!

Phil, cRusty, sysbot Whack-A-Doo Alert Alert Alert

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9760 on: September 02, 2020, 12:37:48 PM »
I’ve spent countless hours reading about this virus and I’ve come to one conclusion, we need a mf vaccine.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9761 on: September 02, 2020, 12:39:16 PM »

So you don't bother to click on the picture, which would then tell you what you're looking at, and then you head straight to the "partisan issue" when I personally have advocated for face mask wearing early and often.   

FYI, mask usage from my observations in Red State AL is about 85% plus at this time.   

You're looking at the Mayor of Philly.   He's kept restaurants shut down, but he's vacationing in Maryland, eating inside of a restaurant and not wearing a mask.   That's the point.   Always glad to get you up to speed.
It is a bad look but dax you don't get to speak for all Republicans who have definitely been the ones fighting mask wearing.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9762 on: September 02, 2020, 12:41:59 PM »

The methodology to stop this trend will be social distancing and frequent hand washing.

You are very bad at statistics once again. Of course raw testing number increase leads to raw case number increase. Not one person ever has said differently. What your idiot president and his followers failed to factor in is the percent positive didn't go down.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9763 on: September 02, 2020, 12:42:18 PM »
I’ve spent countless hours reading about this virus and I’ve come to one conclusion, we need a mf vaccine.

I think you're right

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9764 on: September 02, 2020, 12:47:34 PM »

You are very bad at statistics once again. Of course raw testing number increase leads to raw case number increase. Not one person ever has said differently. What your idiot president and his followers failed to factor in is the percent positive didn't go down.

Once again, Useful Idiot BidenVoters fail to factor in one major component and edict relative to who should or shouldn't be tested in the United States.   Not surprising in the least that you can't figure it out.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9765 on: September 02, 2020, 12:50:59 PM »

Once again, Useful Idiot BidenVoters fail to factor in one major component and edict relative to who should or shouldn't be tested in the United States.   Not surprising in the least that you can't figure it out.
Are you taking about the cdc edict that just came out? The one every epidemiologist is saying is idiotic?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9766 on: September 02, 2020, 12:54:32 PM »

Are you taking about the cdc edict that just came out? The one every epidemiologist is saying is idiotic?

Nope.

But let's listen to everything the epidemiologists say, right Phil?   If there ever was a population in the medical community that were all straight arrows on the same page who suffered from massive group think #sarcasm . . .it's the epidemiologists.    Ask 10 epidemiologists the same question and prepare for 30 different answers and then a huge argument. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9767 on: September 02, 2020, 01:41:56 PM »

I think you're right

I think we will have one by next fall.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9768 on: September 02, 2020, 02:14:26 PM »

Nope.

But let's listen to everything the epidemiologists say, right Phil?   If there ever was a population in the medical community that were all straight arrows on the same page who suffered from massive group think #sarcasm . . .it's the epidemiologists.    Ask 10 epidemiologists the same question and prepare for 30 different answers and then a huge argument.
Can you tell me what da fuq you are talking about then? Conversations with you are like talking to a 9 year old

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9769 on: September 02, 2020, 02:20:43 PM »

Nope.

Can you tell me what da fuq you are talking about then? Conversations with you are like talking to a 9 year old

Not really, Phil, and I can't help it if you don't know what you post.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9770 on: September 02, 2020, 02:23:46 PM »

I think you're right

I think we will have one by next fall.

would be great if we could get one sooner than that

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9771 on: September 02, 2020, 02:23:49 PM »

Can you tell me what da fuq you are talking about then?

Not really, Phil

This is dax in three words.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9772 on: September 02, 2020, 02:43:47 PM »
Phil, you asked if what I was saying had to do with the very recent CDC policy changes.   I said nope.

You then brought up epidemiologists as a collective, and I made fun of you believing every thing that collective says when they spend a substantial amount of time arguing about and challenging each others decrees relative to this virus.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9773 on: September 02, 2020, 02:59:30 PM »
Phil, you asked if what I was saying had to do with the very recent CDC policy changes.   I said nope.

You then brought up epidemiologists as a collective, and I made fun of you believing every thing that collective says when they spend a substantial amount of time arguing about and challenging each others decrees relative to this virus.
What edict were you referring?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9774 on: September 02, 2020, 04:02:45 PM »
I have a  few FB friends who were absolutely in Sturgis this weekend.  One of them is a mother to a young boy.  she is apparently quite dumb
One I saw who has a kid who I'm pretty sure is immunocompromised. Or at least has had some serious health issues growing up
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1301263647365308420

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk