Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1068455 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #9375 on: August 14, 2020, 10:15:46 AM »
Trim, your posting has gone to crap and you're trying way to hard.

I'm here to help, just reach out..

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9376 on: August 14, 2020, 10:16:25 AM »
Not even close to the whack-a-doo deity level CoronaBro Nation has given Gates.

Oh and Steve Dave . . . .  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hadn't even considered him anything other than a super smart guy who is giving away billions to save lives with nothing to personally gain at all but the way he scares the ever living crap out of old magas like you makes me think he is even smarter than I thought.

Am I missing an angle here about him that scares old white guys from the lower intelligence/socioeconomic segment of our country?

8/14/2020:  Just another  :curse: :curse: :curse: day with Slow Dug

Slow Dug, lots of much richer than you or I smart people have given away millions upon millions of dollars to help people and yet very few of them get elevated to deity like level relative to a very specific set of scientific arenas of which they essentially have no formal education or credentials.    Bill Gates bought himself into the world of the Fauci's. 

You guys play the  :lol: :lol: credentialing card all the time against anyone or any entity that is not self affirming relative to your mostly insane dogma. 

It's not surprising in the least that you and your fellow CoronaBro's love Bill Gates, while more intelligent people can at least take a step back and ponder a bit relative to why and how this guys sits where he sits as it relates to this pandemic and matters of a similar ilk.

Only Warren Buffett has given more money to charitable organizations. I think Bill Gates deserves some love.

This has nothing to do with love in terms of appreciation, Bucket.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9377 on: August 14, 2020, 10:23:39 AM »

Maybe instead a pak head-inspired rendering of BG foamboard that can be held up right next to  :katpakhead: ?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9378 on: August 14, 2020, 10:28:22 AM »
After we're all chip'd and safe (T-Y Gates!) and are packed pak'd into football stadiums, we need to wave foamboard replicas of a bill and gates, similar to the "D" and fence foamboards people wave.

this painted a beautiful picture in my mind. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9379 on: August 14, 2020, 10:29:38 AM »

Maybe instead a pak head-inspired rendering of BG foamboard that can be held up right next to  :katpakhead: ?

Possibly a Gates outline with a Pakhead on his his polo.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9380 on: August 14, 2020, 10:40:59 AM »

I hadn't even considered him anything other than a super smart guy who is giving away billions to save lives with nothing to personally gain at all but the way he scares the ever living crap out of old magas like you makes me think he is even smarter than I thought.

Am I missing an angle here about him that scares old white guys from the lower intelligence/socioeconomic segment of our country?

Slow Dug, lots of much richer than you or I smart people have given away millions upon millions of dollars to help people and yet very few of them get elevated to deity like level relative to a very specific set of scientific arenas of which they essentially have no formal education or credentials.    Bill Gates bought himself into the world of the Fauci's. 

You guys play the  :lol: :lol: credentialing card all the time against anyone or any entity that is not self affirming relative to your mostly insane dogma. 

It's not surprising in the least that you and your fellow CoronaBro's love Bill Gates, while more intelligent people can at least take a step back and ponder a bit relative to why and how this guys sits where he sits as it relates to this pandemic and matters of a similar ilk.

You still haven't explained why he scares you so much and makes you feel so self conscious?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9381 on: August 14, 2020, 10:47:27 AM »

You still haven't explained why he scares you so much and makes you feel so self conscious?

Slow Dug:  A Muskian Hyperloop ride straight to the tap out

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9382 on: August 14, 2020, 10:59:41 AM »

I usually wait until the afternoon to accept your unconditional surrender but I've got some claws on ice and the boat is gassed up so I'll take you sword now general lee.  Have a nice trip back to Richmond old man

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9383 on: August 14, 2020, 11:08:02 AM »

I usually wait until the afternoon to accept your unconditional surrender but I've got some claws on ice and the boat is gassed up so I'll take you sword now general lee.  Have a nice trip back to Richmond old man

Rock Brains like you are easily propagandized.   Don't get your aqua colored Columbia Fishing Shirt dirty.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9384 on: August 14, 2020, 11:09:39 AM »

Rock Brains like you are easily propagandized.   Don't get your aqua colored Columbia Fishing Shirt dirty.

Anyone who's been gE for more than 10 minues knows LSOC won't be wearing a shirt.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9385 on: August 14, 2020, 11:11:10 AM »

Anyone who's been gE for more than 10 minues knows LSOC won't be wearing a shirt.

So a Roy Cohn type figure in a few years.   A shame

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9386 on: August 14, 2020, 11:27:37 AM »
I know nothing about Bill Gates or what he does so I’m open for recruitment Dax.

Why should I join your side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9387 on: August 14, 2020, 11:28:08 AM »

Huge surprise at fat body who wears a shirt out in the boat.  Eat a salad sonoffatjones

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9388 on: August 14, 2020, 11:29:48 AM »

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9389 on: August 14, 2020, 11:54:56 AM »

Huge surprise at fat body who wears a shirt out in the boat.  Eat a salad sonoffatjones

Don't drop the Oakley's in the water, Dug

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9390 on: August 14, 2020, 12:01:59 PM »
I know nothing about Bill Gates or what he does so I’m open for recruitment Dax.

Me too. I hate ultra wealthy guys. Give me a reason to turn on that nerd.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9391 on: August 14, 2020, 12:05:11 PM »

Two extremely low IQ responses

Not a surprise

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9392 on: August 14, 2020, 12:11:37 PM »

Not a surprise

Daxlation: I don't know why he's bad but Alex jones told me he is so I believe it
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9393 on: August 14, 2020, 12:12:52 PM »

Don't drop the Oakley's in the water, Dug

Don’t forget to wear your T-shirt in the pool.  It’s so “you won’t burn”

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9394 on: August 14, 2020, 12:16:01 PM »
Sounds like the voice of experience, Dug

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9395 on: August 14, 2020, 12:37:19 PM »

Not a surprise

You literally cannot give them a reason and we can all see that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9396 on: August 14, 2020, 12:56:10 PM »

Not a surprise

You literally cannot give them a reason and we can all see that.

Only the dumbest of the dumb thinks this is about choosing sides or hating Bill Gates.   Good grief.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9397 on: August 14, 2020, 01:40:56 PM »
I'l let the usual rock brained idiots do the usual pearl clutching about the source . . . . BidenBot.7 in particular.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/hydroxychloroquine-works-in-high-risk-patients-and-saying-otherwise-is-dangerous

What do you need to know to evaluate these smears against hydroxychloroquine? The first thing to understand is that COVID-19 has two main stages. At the first stage, it is a flu-like illness. That illness will not kill you. If you are a high-risk patient and begin treatment immediately, you will almost certainly be done with it in a few days. When not treated, high-risk patients may progress. The virus then causes severe pneumonia and attacks many organs, including the heart. In this second stage, hydroxychloroquine is not effective.

One should not wait for the COVID-19 test result, which can take days and can be wrong. Again, when Fauci and others say that randomized controlled trials show no benefit for hydroxychloroquine, you must ask: In which group of patients?

I reiterate: If doctors, including any of my Yale colleagues, tell you that scientific data show that hydroxychloroquine does not work in outpatients, they are revealing that they can’t tell the difference between low-risk patients who are not generally treated and high-risk patients who need to be treated as quickly as possible. Doctors who do not understand this difference should not be treating COVID-19 patients.

But on its website just below this warning, the FDA stated that the warning was based on data from hospitalized patients. To generalize and compare severely ill patients with COVID-induced pneumonia and possibly heart problems to outpatients is entirely improper.

In fact, the FDA has no information about adverse events in early outpatient use of hydroxychloroquine. The only available systematic information about adverse events among outpatients is discussed in my article in the American Journal of Epidemiology, where I show that hydroxychloroquine has been extremely safe in more than a million users.

It is a serious and unconscionable mistake that the FDA has used inpatient data to block emergency use petitions for outpatient use. Further, already back in March, the FDA approved the emergency use of hydroxychloroquine for hospitalized patients, for whom it is demonstrably less effective than for outpatients. If hydroxychloroquine satisfied the FDA criteria for emergency inpatient use in March, it should more than satisfy those criteria now for outpatient use, where the evidence is much stronger.

Whatever the reason for the FDA’s stonewalling on hydroxychloroquine, this much is certain: Americans are dying unnecessarily, the economy is in disarray, and the threads that bind our society together have frayed. I am speaking out, but where is everyone else? Where are our elected officials, including those who are themselves physicians? Some, including Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona, have been discussing evidence of the drug's effectiveness, but where are the rest?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 01:44:11 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9398 on: August 14, 2020, 01:44:55 PM »
I've never seen a group of non-medical people ever go to bat over one drug they know nothing about than MAGAs have for this hydro drug because Trump said a couple times "it may work, it may not, what's the worst that can happen?"

I couldn't tell you what drug works for what.  It's not my job. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9399 on: August 14, 2020, 01:48:08 PM »
I've never seen a political movement full of rocked brained idiots go all in and tout the "dangers" of a drug that has been around for nearly 7 decades, prescribed in numbers that go into the billions, and that's taken by millions of people every single day.   In fact, doc's just toss a couple of bottles at people headed to malaria ridden 3rd world hell holes like a pack of Skittles.

Phil (who didn't even read what I posted), your boy Tony loved HCQ just a couple of years ago.