Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1065700 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #21550 on: January 25, 2023, 01:24:56 PM »
In essence, if you're healthy, stop getting boosted . . .

Fortunately, SARS-CoV-2 variants haven’t evolved to resist the protection against severe disease offered by vaccination or previous infection. If that happens, we will need to create a variant-specific vaccine. Although boosting with a bivalent vaccine is likely to have a similar effect as boosting with a monovalent vaccine, booster dosing is probably best reserved for the people most likely to need protection against severe disease — specifically, older adults, people with multiple coexisting conditions that put them at high risk for serious illness, and those who are immunocompromised. In the meantime, I believe we should stop trying to prevent all symptomatic infections in healthy, young people by boosting them with vaccines containing mRNA from strains that might disappear a few months later.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2215780

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21551 on: January 25, 2023, 02:00:00 PM »
In essence, if you're healthy, stop getting boosted . . .

Fortunately, SARS-CoV-2 variants haven’t evolved to resist the protection against severe disease offered by vaccination or previous infection. If that happens, we will need to create a variant-specific vaccine. Although boosting with a bivalent vaccine is likely to have a similar effect as boosting with a monovalent vaccine, booster dosing is probably best reserved for the people most likely to need protection against severe disease — specifically, older adults, people with multiple coexisting conditions that put them at high risk for serious illness, and those who are immunocompromised. In the meantime, I believe we should stop trying to prevent all symptomatic infections in healthy, young people by boosting them with vaccines containing mRNA from strains that might disappear a few months later.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2215780

Why are we not concerned about these people dying suddenly and wouldn't they be more likely to die suddenly?

Does trump's vaccine only attack the healthy?  :sdeek:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21552 on: January 25, 2023, 02:46:42 PM »
:dunno: :dunno:

One thing for sure, it's not something that we should not be looking into or studying.    :thumbsup:

Do you think it was or wasn't?  Or are you a coward unwilling to take a stand?  You got 3 options here.  I have odds I know which one.

I am happy to look at the numbers.  Perhaps you have empirical evidence?  Since trump rolled out the vaccine in early 2020 10's of thousands of professional athletes have played hundreds of thousands of games and participated in literal millions of practices/workouts.  Surely, we have a statistically significant body count of vaxxed athletes dying suddenly.  Literally, the easiest research to do in history.

I believe the concept revolves around a sequence of events that occur in athletes who have possible heart damage from the vax (edit) and or Covid.

But again, I get it, we should not be looking into this because it's clearly extremely upsetting to many many people who ascribe to an unrelenting monolithic dogma

I think we should look at it! Please share any data supporting the fact that the vax is killing young otherwise healthy athletes.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21553 on: January 25, 2023, 03:45:31 PM »
The burden of proof is on the state to prove these young athletes aren’t dying from the vaccine
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21554 on: January 25, 2023, 04:01:49 PM »
Won’t admit that it was Tonkin and won’t cite to an instance of a vaxxed pro athlete dropping dead.

Shhhh old one.  It’s ok.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21555 on: January 25, 2023, 04:03:48 PM »

One thing for sure, it's not something that we should not be looking into or studying.    :thumbsup:

Do you think it was or wasn't?  Or are you a coward unwilling to take a stand?  You got 3 options here.  I have odds I know which one.

I am happy to look at the numbers.  Perhaps you have empirical evidence?  Since trump rolled out the vaccine in early 2020 10's of thousands of professional athletes have played hundreds of thousands of games and participated in literal millions of practices/workouts.  Surely, we have a statistically significant body count of vaxxed athletes dying suddenly.  Literally, the easiest research to do in history.

I believe the concept revolves around a sequence of events that occur in athletes who have possible heart damage from the vax (edit) and or Covid.

But again, I get it, we should not be looking into this because it's clearly extremely upsetting to many many people who ascribe to an unrelenting monolithic dogma

I think we should look at it! Please share any data supporting the fact that the vax is killing young otherwise healthy athletes.

I think he’s researching because the sample size is literally millions over 3 years.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21556 on: January 25, 2023, 05:51:51 PM »
You guys are pretty shook that a doctor is recommending that healthy people forego additional boosters unless a variant completely bypasses all forms of immunity and induces widespread potentially catastrophic symptoms/mortality.

Thus you're lashing out very hard . . . as expected.

Also note I said Covid or the Vax, but reading comprehension is never a strong suit of CoronabrogE whenever the dogma is challenged.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21557 on: January 25, 2023, 06:14:32 PM »

I think he’s researching because the sample size is literally millions over 3 years.

Your angle is so derp ass it's just  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're wrongly implying as usual that I am saying athletes are just dropping like dead flies and that's not what I am saying at all.

We know for 1000% fact that the Vax can induce myocarditis in some people.  Cardiologists who have researched it claim in the vast majority of cases it's a mild form of myocarditis, but the honest ones will tell you again and again that they need a lot more study on the situation. 

A 27 year old male model vaxxed just dropped dead.  People drop dead all the time, so I suppose we should just roll with the fact that people just drop dead all the time and leave it at that.  Perfectly normal for apparently very healthy young people to just drop dead and certainly no need for additional inquiry.   :thumbsup:

You mouth breathing CoronaBros like to co-mingle the quacks with basic inquiry because that's the only way you can deal with any potential challenges to your dogma.

How many claims for the very top of our health pyramid about the vax have proven to be flat out wrong and/our outright fabrications?  Get the vax, you won't get Covid.  Get the vax you can't spread Covid. 

Hamlin hadn't even gotten to the hospital yet and all the arm chair health experts declared it a Commotio cordis event without a single shred of medical evidence.   :thumbsup:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21558 on: January 25, 2023, 06:19:42 PM »
I didn't say that.

HOWEVER,

I'm saying that,

HOWEVER HOWEVER,

I'm just asking questions, mmkay?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21559 on: January 25, 2023, 06:25:27 PM »

Spracne . . . a direct descendant from consultants to the Roman Inquisitions

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21560 on: January 25, 2023, 06:29:00 PM »
A 27 year old male model vaxxed just dropped dead.  People drop dead all the time, so I suppose we should just roll with the fact that people just drop dead all the time and leave it at that.  Perfectly normal for apparently very healthy young people to just drop dead and certainly no need for additional inquiry.   

Yes let's have some additional inquiry

Is this the 27 year old model you are referring to?

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1618258510579376135

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21561 on: January 25, 2023, 06:29:53 PM »
I was reading just the other day about a young lady who dropped dead from the vax right after suffering through COVID, and she didn't even take the vax. Trump even spoke at her funeral.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21562 on: January 25, 2023, 06:34:30 PM »
A 27 year old male model vaxxed just dropped dead.  People drop dead all the time, so I suppose we should just roll with the fact that people just drop dead all the time and leave it at that.  Perfectly normal for apparently very healthy young people to just drop dead and certainly no need for additional inquiry.   

I hadn't seen anything about the cause. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21563 on: January 25, 2023, 06:37:29 PM »
:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21564 on: January 25, 2023, 06:39:01 PM »
I neither said nor implied that the Vax killed that kid.

I knew it would only be a few seconds before the Derpbots came rolling in.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21565 on: January 25, 2023, 06:40:26 PM »

I hadn't seen anything about the cause.

this response caused more sudden death to dax than the vax did to any pro athlete ever. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21566 on: January 25, 2023, 06:41:29 PM »
Not really

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21567 on: January 25, 2023, 06:44:57 PM »
maga morons: the vax is killing healthy pro athletes all over the place.  I am just saying we need to ask questions!

Everyone: holy crap yes we do!  Who!?  when?!  where?! how many?  Holy crap give me all the data that shows this has ever happened once ever since the vax started?!  We have to figure this out!

maga mantits:  I never said anything about anything like that!  but seriously just ask questions and also maybe the vax is killing millions and Tomlin was a body double!

everyone: oh, this crap again.  nevermind simpleton

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21568 on: January 25, 2023, 06:45:26 PM »
 :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21569 on: January 25, 2023, 06:47:45 PM »
Doctor says that healthy people shouldn't be getting boosted, outside of  Derp.7 offering the usual deflecto reply the rest of CoronaBrogE ignores that entirely and focuses on a war of semantics.

CoronaBrogE #onbrand   :thumbsup:

I also never said  that athletes were absolutely dropping dead from the Vax.  But whenever CoronaBrogE fears their dogma is being challenged, they turn even more mush brained than usual.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21570 on: January 25, 2023, 07:00:00 PM »
Doctor says that healthy people shouldn't be getting boosted, outside of  Derp.7 offering the usual deflecto reply the rest of CoronaBrogE ignores that entirely and focuses on a war of semantics.

I also never said  that athletes were absolutely dropping dead from the Vax.  But whenever CoronaBrogE fears their dogma is being challenged, they turn even more mush brained than usual.

Because they absolutely are not.  Yet, there are a decent number of basement virgins with bald spots who swear up and down it's happening all the time.

I don't think there are a ton of gE's advocating forcing healthy young adults to get a 5th shot.  Certainly seems to be a personal choice and most of us are cool with that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21571 on: January 25, 2023, 07:03:35 PM »

Because they absolutely are not.  Yet, there are a decent number of basement virgins with bald spots who swear up and down it's happening all the time.

I don't think there are a ton of gE's advocating forcing healthy young adults to get a 5th shot.  Certainly seems to be a personal choice and most of us are cool with that.

. . . but we had to completely lose our crap even though we know Dax wasn't saying or even implying that athletes were dropping dead from the vax all over the place.

That kind of reaction it's just expected at this point.   :thumbsup:

The doctor didn't put a number on the shoots, he simply stated that boosting of healthy people is just an excess and not merited considering that the boosters are constantly laggards.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21572 on: January 25, 2023, 07:03:58 PM »
I’m with Dax.

I find it a tad hypocritical that the self-proclaimed “party of science” just keeps believing what the science says until a hypothesis is tested in a repeatable manner and yields a conflicting result.

Simpletons.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21573 on: January 25, 2023, 07:06:41 PM »
A party once lead by a person who declared himself to be science itself  :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21574 on: January 25, 2023, 07:09:30 PM »
I am also with dax in that the vaccine does not cause sudden death.  I also do not disagree that healthy previously vaxxed people with no comorbidities can hold off on a booster.

Also, it was absolutely Tomlin at the game.

COMMON GROUND BROTHERS!