Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1067964 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #18200 on: September 10, 2021, 10:46:18 AM »
The time machine of #blueanon leadership 1.  Talking crap all over the ‘Trump Vaccine’ and 2.  Systemically, firmly and adamantly against vaccine mandates is a LOL’able never ceasing loop of hilarity

On this day 9/10/21:   Some of the most vaccinated countries on the planet.  Have some of the highest levels of infection and community transmission on the planet.

This will of course be construed as anti-vax by the usual suspects. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18202 on: September 10, 2021, 11:15:31 AM »
The time machine of #blueanon leadership 1.  Talking crap all over the ‘Trump Vaccine’ and 2.  Systemically, firmly and adamantly against vaccine mandates is a LOL’able never ceasing loop of hilarity

On this day 9/10/21:   Some of the most vaccinated countries on the planet.  Have some of the highest levels of infection and community transmission on the planet.

This will of course be construed as anti-vax by the usual suspects.

Why do you. Not know where periods go?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18203 on: September 10, 2021, 11:16:56 AM »
I agree Dax Biden needs to mandate the chip (already coming for fed workers). Withholding fed funds from states who ignore science.

What else you thinking?

Super smart Phil again predicting the future.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18204 on: September 10, 2021, 11:22:02 AM »
I agree Dax Biden needs to mandate the chip (already coming for fed workers). Withholding fed funds from states who ignore science.

What else you thinking?

You nailed what our great (on this issue) president would do.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18205 on: September 10, 2021, 12:43:47 PM »

What else you thinking?

Philflection Meters:  250%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18206 on: September 10, 2021, 12:56:39 PM »
While #blueanon works tirelessly to blame all things on white conservatives (super weird for a bunch of hardcore first world problem having white people).

It just keeps looking worse for their Covid Leader, Tony Fauci.   As the onion is peeled back regarding his circumvention of US policy regarding GOF research and NIH/EcoHealth Alliance’s involvement in Wuhan.

https://twitter.com/SquawkCNBC/status/1435588565765869573?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1435588565765869573%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fcovid-19%2Fformer-fda-commissioner-fauci-funded-gain-function-even-deadlier-mers-coronaviruses

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18207 on: September 10, 2021, 01:03:43 PM »
I’ll need a ruling from resident Gott’s superfan SteveDave regarding a Pfizer board member being on the airwaves pushing for usage of Pfizer manufactured product.   

While being presented as a public health official, albeit not in that role at this time.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18208 on: September 10, 2021, 01:28:05 PM »
but i'm guessing KK gave up twitter for reasons beyond a few annoying accounts
Yes. They didn’t drive me away.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18209 on: September 10, 2021, 01:29:47 PM »
I was wondering when Gottlieb would end up on Dax's naughty list.  I'm sure there was just a fox news story dismissing him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18210 on: September 10, 2021, 03:30:10 PM »
I was wondering when Gottlieb would end up on Dax's naughty list.  I'm sure there was just a fox news story dismissing him.

Only the dullest blade thinks I'm being dismissive.   FFS

I could only imagine if a former Republican administration official sitting on a drug company board was continuously invited on to TV shows to espouse a government funded regimen of drugs, of which a substantial portion of those drugs would be manufactured by the company said former official was on the BOD of . . . .all the while, say Fox News continuously portrayed said former official as a (former) public servant and not private citizen business person sitting on a BOD.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #18211 on: September 10, 2021, 03:30:31 PM »
Gottlieb is the man. I get all my morning Covid updates from him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18212 on: September 10, 2021, 03:34:13 PM »
Wow, amazing.

Seemed like such a simple question.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18213 on: September 10, 2021, 03:37:38 PM »
There are multiple polls that indicate maga is anti vax, not just NBC.

The top 20 counties in hospitalizations and the least vaxxed went trump

There are scores of clips of conservative preachers, radio guys and grifters who are all maga and they are anti vax.

He got goddam boo'd at his own little rally for promoting the vax.

at some point the evidence is what it is.

don't get me wrong, there are definitely some hippie-liberal type anti vaxxers out there (I have an aunt and uncle who fall in this camp). but there are definitely way more magas

Alanis Morrisette  :frown:

whaaat? gah, that's garbage

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18214 on: September 10, 2021, 04:10:59 PM »

Only the dullest blade thinks I'm being dismissive.   FFS

I could only imagine if a former Republican administration official sitting on a drug company board

You are describing gottlieb dildo

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18215 on: September 10, 2021, 04:50:21 PM »
Exactly

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18216 on: September 11, 2021, 07:30:30 AM »
Holy crap. MY president stepping up bigly

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1436052380609622021?s=19

Hopefully the recent justices appointed by Trump will help find this executive order unconstitutional.

I hope they don't

I wonder if someone could do a cost/benefit analysis of mandatory vaccinations?

If it's ruled unconstitutional, no need for one.  The government, and especially the executive branch, is already given far too much leeway in what they are allowed to do, and this is a complete abuse of power.  The Supreme Court is the last hope to strike against these attacks on representative government.

I have some thoughts on this, but what is your basis for asserting his plan is unconstitutional?

At a minimum, this is something that must be enacted through the legislative branch, similar to the eviction moratorium.  I'm not buying the way they're trying to shoehorn this through OSHA.

For me personally, I also think the constitution forbids the federal government from forcing you to put something in your body.  There's a big difference between the government telling you you can't do something and it trying to force you to do something.

I think there's a better chance the courts would agree with me on the first point.  I'm hopeful the new justices on the Supreme Court would agree with me on the second.  I don't believe they would have upheld the individual mandate in the ACA if they had been the ones to originally hear it.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18217 on: September 11, 2021, 07:52:30 AM »
I'm no lawyer but I doubt "I don't like it" passes the bar for unconstitutional
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18218 on: September 11, 2021, 07:53:53 AM »
You should go with "discrimination based on health status" instead

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18219 on: September 11, 2021, 08:14:56 AM »

I didn't like the eviction moratorium.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18220 on: September 11, 2021, 08:16:31 AM »

Was that the argument used at the Supreme Court?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18222 on: September 11, 2021, 08:27:45 AM »

Was that the argument used at the Supreme Court?

What is your point here?  The only thing in my post was not that I don't like it.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18223 on: September 11, 2021, 03:43:21 PM »

Hopefully the recent justices appointed by Trump will help find this executive order unconstitutional.

I hope they don't

If it's ruled unconstitutional, no need for one.  The government, and especially the executive branch, is already given far too much leeway in what they are allowed to do, and this is a complete abuse of power.  The Supreme Court is the last hope to strike against these attacks on representative government.

I have some thoughts on this, but what is your basis for asserting his plan is unconstitutional?

At a minimum, this is something that must be enacted through the legislative branch, similar to the eviction moratorium.  I'm not buying the way they're trying to shoehorn this through OSHA.

For me personally, I also think the constitution forbids the federal government from forcing you to put something in your body.  There's a big difference between the government telling you you can't do something and it trying to force you to do something.

I think there's a better chance the courts would agree with me on the first point.  I'm hopeful the new justices on the Supreme Court would agree with me on the second.  I don't believe they would have upheld the individual mandate in the ACA if they had been the ones to originally hear it.

You might have a good point if the federal government were actually forcing the general public to get vaccinated, but that's not what's going on here. See my post in the MAGA thread (I think).

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18224 on: September 11, 2021, 05:04:12 PM »

I hope they don't

You might have a good point if the federal government were actually forcing the general public to get vaccinated, but that's not what's going on here. See my post in the MAGA thread (I think).

I think I have a point regardless.  Plenty of legal scholars agree with me.  Plenty of legal scholars disagree with me.  We'll see what the Supreme Court says.