Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1069985 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #16726 on: July 23, 2021, 06:49:45 PM »
Firing all voluntarily-non-vaccinated in all professions is a great move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:dubious:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16727 on: July 23, 2021, 06:52:21 PM »

What’s your problem with this? It’s pure upside.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16728 on: July 23, 2021, 07:00:50 PM »
MeMa Ivey is finally getting pissed about the low vaccination rates and calling out the unvaccinated.   

Nick Saban has his squad 90% plus vaccinated, the new Auburn coach is clearly an anti-vaxer and is being called out for it.

In another reminder about massive vaccine hesitancy among non MAGA populations, the Alabama State Football coach said his team is 30% vaccinated, and he's begging them to get vaccinated.

The SEC commish said that if teams can't play because of Covid and the game can't be made up, it will go down as a forfeit loss, not as non played game like last year.

We're far past thinking about or even caring whether or not it's all maga who aren't getting vaccinated, it's been documented, a lot in this thread. You don't have to provide a maga equivocation each time you post about the vaccine.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16729 on: July 23, 2021, 07:04:17 PM »
Whether they are maga, apolitical black folks, old hippies, or whatever other unvaccinated subgroup, the tying thread is that they are all selfish morons who should all be mocked at minimum, or just shitcanned like nurses and apparently assistant football coaches.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16730 on: July 23, 2021, 07:09:26 PM »
Whether they are maga, apolitical black folks, old hippies, or whatever other unvaccinated subgroup, the tying thread is that they are all selfish morons who should all be mocked at minimum, or just shitcanned like nurses and apparently assistant football coaches.

Yes, although I still struggle with the term “selfish” for the bullshit. It’s not any sort of negative or sacrifice to get the vaccine. It’s getting this awesome life-saving golden ticket, for free!

Obviously I get that these assholes think it’s a microchip-vessel or an attack on their freedoms to where it is a “sacrifice” they’re refusing to make for the benefit of society, but I don’t like feeding into that stupidity.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16731 on: July 23, 2021, 07:21:45 PM »

See, like this dumbfuck
https://twitter.com/GehlkenNFL/status/1418659121688047616

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16732 on: July 23, 2021, 07:25:56 PM »

Yes, although I still struggle with the term “selfish” for the bullshit. It’s not any sort of negative or sacrifice to get the vaccine. It’s getting this awesome life-saving golden ticket, for free!

Obviously I get that these assholes think it’s a microchip-vessel or an attack on their freedoms to where it is a “sacrifice” they’re refusing to make for the benefit of society, but I don’t like feeding into that stupidity.

It's 100% selfish. These motherfuckers are the reason why the delta is wrecking crap right now, children hospitalizations and breakthrough cases are going up. If I could backhand all of them with a fencing glove, I would.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16733 on: July 23, 2021, 07:32:27 PM »

I don’t know, it just feels wrong. Covid happened out of everyone’s control. I’m proudly vaxxed, but now we’re taking jobs away, because they won’t do the same? Seems pretty shitty. People are still getting it with the shot, but we’re making them black sheep without knowing if we’ll grow 3 heads in 2 years from it.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16734 on: July 23, 2021, 07:35:15 PM »

It's 100% selfish. These motherfuckers are the reason why the delta is wrecking crap right now, children hospitalizations and breakthrough cases are going up. If I could backhand all of them with a fencing glove, I would.

Selfish would be if the vaccine caused a certain negative consequence, and the assholes weren’t getting vaccinated to avoid that negative consequence to themselves while hoping everyone else gets the vaccine and the negative consequence to the benefit of immunity for all.

But there is no negative consequence to selfishly avoid. Dumbfucks might think there is, but that’s indeed rough ridin' dumb, and I won’t even give them credit for making a thoughtful and “selfish” choice.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16735 on: July 23, 2021, 07:43:22 PM »
You can get sick enough to miss work from getting vaxxed, and there's no guarantee your company will pay you for sick leave. That's a significant negative consequence for a lot of people.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16736 on: July 23, 2021, 07:57:43 PM »
You can get sick enough to miss work from getting vaxxed, and there's no guarantee your company will pay you for sick leave. That's a significant negative consequence for a lot of people.

I’ve heard that and told people to simply get their ’chip on a Friday or whatever their day is before their off-day.

Someone so bothered by maybe being sick on a non-work day that they won’t get vaccinated would definitely put them in the selfish category.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16737 on: July 23, 2021, 08:25:57 PM »

I don’t know, it just feels wrong. Covid happened out of everyone’s control. I’m proudly vaxxed, but now we’re taking jobs away, because they won’t do the same? Seems pretty shitty. People are still getting it with the shot, but we’re making them black sheep without knowing if we’ll grow 3 heads in 2 years from it.
You can rest assured that you won’t grow a head from it in any years. That’s a Steve Dave guarantee.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16738 on: July 23, 2021, 08:26:50 PM »
 :thumbs:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16739 on: July 23, 2021, 08:32:04 PM »
MeMa Ivey is finally getting pissed about the low vaccination rates and calling out the unvaccinated.   

Nick Saban has his squad 90% plus vaccinated, the new Auburn coach is clearly an anti-vaxer and is being called out for it.

In another reminder about massive vaccine hesitancy among non MAGA populations, the Alabama State Football coach said his team is 30% vaccinated, and he's begging them to get vaccinated.

The SEC commish said that if teams can't play because of Covid and the game can't be made up, it will go down as a forfeit loss, not as non played game like last year.

We're far past thinking about or even caring whether or not it's all maga who aren't getting vaccinated, it's been documented, a lot in this thread. You don't have to provide a maga equivocation each time you post about the vaccine.
The majority of the ProgFascists who post on here, including you, need regular reminders.

As your movement continues to politicize this situation.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16741 on: July 23, 2021, 09:39:30 PM »

Well you can get even sicker for even longer from not getting it, so if that's the math one would do to avoid getting the jab, then that's still very stupid.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16742 on: July 23, 2021, 09:47:36 PM »
Man.  Joe Biden and his band of experts are really sucking ass on #covid

Bringing a strong, new, dynamic and innovative message and approach:  Get the Don Trump Vaccine!

Meanwhile China (Joe’s controllers) tells the WHO to piss off on origins investigation 2.0 and ProgFascist House Members block release of Covid origins intelligence despite it flying through the Senate.

Pelosi and Joe love them some Xi.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16743 on: July 23, 2021, 09:51:33 PM »
Covid is rising and hospitals are maxed, but Coronabros feel pretty confident about this crap we put in our arm, so nothing to see here. Back to our normal programming!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16744 on: July 23, 2021, 09:55:44 PM »
Covid is rising and hospitals are maxed, but Coronabros feel pretty confident about this crap we put in our arm, so nothing to see here. Back to our normal programming!

You think the hospitals are lying when they say 98% of people hospitalized are unvaccinated?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16745 on: July 23, 2021, 10:00:24 PM »

You think the hospitals are lying when they say 98% of people hospitalized are unvaccinated?
Why did we spike today & we’re only gaining vaccinations by the minute? I’m not saying I have the answers to this, I’m just saying maybe Coronabros being overly confident about a shot/shots isn’t the answer either. You all went wild back into the planet like the crap was guaranteed. Maybe vaxxed ppl who feel safe now going out, are transferring it to the unvaccinated?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16746 on: July 23, 2021, 10:42:55 PM »

Why did we spike today & we’re only gaining vaccinations by the minute? I’m not saying I have the answers to this, I’m just saying maybe Coronabros being overly confident about a shot/shots isn’t the answer either. You all went wild back into the planet like the crap was guaranteed. Maybe vaxxed ppl who feel safe now going out, are transferring it to the unvaccinated?

I envy your internet and TV viewing.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16747 on: July 23, 2021, 10:55:11 PM »
Bucket, you’re better then this.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16748 on: July 23, 2021, 10:56:22 PM »
It’s live and let live (or die) at this point imo. Prob should have always been that way.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16749 on: July 23, 2021, 11:03:04 PM »

Well you can get even sicker for even longer from not getting it, so if that's the math one would do to avoid getting the jab, then that's still very stupid.

You're not wrong about the first part, I think the second part is just a little harsh