Poll

Do you believe trump should be shitcanned/ removed from office and will he? Will he win again and be a 2 term? Why?

Should be removed, will be removed.
0 (0%)
Should be removed, won’t be removed, loses re-election
10 (50%)
Should be removed, won’t be removed, wins re-election
5 (25%)
Shouldn’t be removed, will be removed
0 (0%)
Shouldn’t be removed, won’t be removed, loses re-election
2 (10%)
Shouldn’t be removed, won’t be removed, wins re-election
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: December 19, 2019, 10:25:50 PM

Author Topic: Do you think Trump should be removed from office? Will he be? Will he be 2 term?  (Read 4414 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Quite interested in this.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
He will not be removed from office. Guessing about 50/50 two term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Agree with Stave,  but with the caveat that his re-electability will correlate with the relative performance of the economy 10 months from now. If the economy tanks, thus goes Trump. His wagon is hitched.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Should he be removed..yes(if not for what he has done then a president will never be removed from office), will he be...no(Daxian types control the vote and won't remove), and he will be reelected(It will backfire on the Dems for doing their constitutional duty, the pubs for not taking their oaths seriously and dumbshit/Daxians(THEY TOOK OUR JOBS) voting for Trump again).
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't know whether he'll be reelected. I think it will depend on how the economy is then doing. But the Democrats will have done themselves no favors. When you play the game of thrones...

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't know whether he'll be reelected. I think it will depend on how the economy is then doing. But the Democrats will have done themselves no favors. When you play the game of thrones...

He is still actively engaging a foreign government for favors to bring down a political opponent in broad daylight.  He can do this because the Daxian/Pubs don't give a crap about what he does.  He will be reelected and it's not even really a question.  His base is not leaving him.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

He is still actively engaging a foreign government for favors to bring down a political opponent in broad daylight.  He can do this because the Daxian/Pubs don't give a crap about what he does.  He will be reelected and it's not even really a question.  His base is not leaving him.
Well, I think it also depends who the Dems nominate. Remember, Hillary was unlikable, and surely many people stayed home who would in 2020 either (a) vote for a candidate better than Hillary, or (b) vote against the now-known commodity that is Trump.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And yes, I'm aware Hillary won the popular vote.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Also, Trump's base is about 25-30% of the electorate, as far as I can tell. That is not enough.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Won’t be removed and will win re-election. Torn on should be removed. I’m sure he’s done dumb/crooked crap, but also that voters were and are cool with it so whatever.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Yes no yes. End the American experiment if so.
:adios:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spracs there's nothing to really consider, the Dems have nobody running that make a statement.  Trump wins, because he has millions of loyal people that I can/should talk down to, but they have their right to vote, same as me.  They will reelect the worst person to ever run this country(again).

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spracs there's nothing to really consider, the Dems have nobody running that make a statement.  Trump wins, because he has millions of loyal people that I can/should talk down to, but they have their right to vote, same as me.  They will reelect the worst person to ever run this country(again).
Well, with that attitude he'll be reelected, sure. You guys need to stop being pussies. Trumpalos are not the majority of the country. They're not even the majority of those who identify as moderates/conservatives. Democrats are just out of touch with "regular" folks, who are in turn alienated by what they see on TV as the new progressive agenda. It's not that people disagree with the bona fides, they're just turned off by the fringe elements. Remember, folks are folks. This is why Pete speaks to the broadest majority of the electorate. The far left hates him for a reason. He appeals to the moderates on the left, middle, and right. He must be stopped.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well, with that attitude he'll be reelected, sure. You guys need to stop being pussies. Trumpalos are not the majority of the country. They're not even the majority of those who identify as moderates/conservatives. Democrats are just out of touch with "regular" folks, who are in turn alienated by what they see on TV as the new progressive agenda. It's not that people disagree with the bona fides, they're just turned off by the fringe elements. Remember, folks are folks. This is why Pete speaks to the broadest majority of the electorate. The far left hates him for a reason. He appeals to the moderates on the left, middle, and right. He must be stopped.

:lol: Ok.

Trump brings out the people who don't normally vote in a big way. Nobody is being a pussy here, the amount of uneducated people who voted Trump in is unprecedented, and it will happen again, you are an outlier. There is no super popular Dem who people see as the change agent needed, it's just old people and people who don't come off as genuine. I know you are an elitist but maybe step back and consider the bigger picture.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Ok.

Trump brings out the people who don't normally vote in a big way. Nobody is being a pussy here, the amount of uneducated people who voted Trump in is unprecedented, and it will happen again, you are an outlier. There is no super popular Dem who people see as the change agent needed, it's just old people and people who don't come off as genuine. I know you are an elitist but maybe step back and consider the bigger picture.
Dems eat their own for stupid reasons. V dumb. Pete worked for McKinsey as his first job out of college. Zomg! Bernie is a millionaire. Hypocrite! Liz used to be a Republican. Posergressive! (I hereby claim trademark, btw). Biden is an old weirdo (no counterargument). Various virtuous elements of the left latch on to these and other characterizations and refuse to let go. Meanwhile, Trump and his affiliates (no doubt some Russians) are better at memeing and mock this ridiculousness, and the shots often land, because it is, in fact, ridiculous.

I believe that more Americans agree with the Democratic agenda in principal than agree with Pubs, but they are turned off by the elitist rhetoric of the progressive left, which is basically what predominates in the primary season, outside of a few candidates (who are dominating and/or rising in the field. I wonder why?).

At the end of the day, people are simple. If our lives are going well, the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. Thus, if we are prosperous next fall, Trump is likely to be elected.

I still prefer Pete. Because Trump is scum. Very entertaining, though.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Won't be removed from office.  Will be re-elected for a second term.
@mikec2w

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Should be removed

Clearly abused powers and is using office for personal game. On top of inviting rough ridin' massive election interference.

Won’t be

50/50 re elected

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
“no counter argument” lmao spracs

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The biggest idiot on this board calling other people dumb is quite hilarious. 

But The Big Dummy gonna Big Dummy.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nic go ahead and mark Dax down as shouldn’t be removed, will be elected again and is the best president ever.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Normal people are sick of the circus, Dems will fall in line behind the nominee, he'll be voted out.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nic go ahead and mark Dax down as shouldn’t be removed, will be elected again and is the best president ever.

So much rage.

You gotta do a lot better to impeach a president.  But you’re just blinded by raw rage, so not surprising. 

Don’t worry, you’ll get somebody in there and you fall in behind as they bomb more defenseless countries into submission etc etc.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

So much rage.

You gotta do a lot better to impeach a president.  But you’re just blinded by raw rage, so not surprising. 

Don’t worry, you’ll get somebody in there and you fall in behind as they bomb more defenseless countries into submission etc etc.

Do a lot better than what?  Your dear leader did exactly what the writers of the constitution feared would happen one day.  A US president who sells out their own people for their own benefit and seeks foreign interference in our own democratic process.  You say I’m blinded by rage which isn’t true, but you are blinded by pure unabiding loyalty and will high step salute anything Trump does. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yes no yes. End the American experiment if so.

Co-signed

Although truthfully I have no clue on #3 and wouldn’t bet on it either way

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
spracne asserting that dems are in disarray and that Trump supporters are winning the meme war.  nice.