Author Topic: 'Cats Script Helmet  (Read 32472 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 'Cats Script Helmet
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2019, 09:19:50 AM »
if she knew her niece designed the kansas jayhawks logo, why did she think your cats shirt was kansas university?  drugs?

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2019, 09:24:44 AM »
Although we were in a church, the woman had absolutely no idea what was going on or where she was.

It was bizarre... drugs for sure

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2019, 09:58:58 AM »
man, the cats script was front and center on espn last night.  fortunately all the cats fans that don't like it like dax were already 1)counting sheep by that time or 2)have boycotted espn, so bullet dodged there.

Yes, SVP made no mention of it.  So 'grats you got your Gener-O/KstateO 'Cats helmet on SVP, with anyone who bothered to care asking themselves which rough ridin' 'Cats team it was.

Meanwhile bad ass sailor Willie wants to beat Gener-O/KstateO 'Cats stickers ass.   

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2019, 10:21:49 AM »
Although we were in a church, the woman had absolutely no idea what was going on or where she was.

Sounds like you also didn’t know where you were, wearing a zip up in church :nono:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2019, 10:24:41 AM »
man, the cats script was front and center on espn last night.  fortunately all the cats fans that don't like it like dax were already 1)counting sheep by that time or 2)have boycotted espn, so bullet dodged there.

Yes, SVP made no mention of it.  So 'grats you got your Gener-O/KstateO 'Cats helmet on SVP, with anyone who bothered to care asking themselves which rough ridin' 'Cats team it was.

Meanwhile bad ass sailor Willie wants to beat Gener-O/KstateO 'Cats stickers ass.

:frown:  t's & p's, i can see you're still hurting

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2019, 10:33:36 AM »
I wonder what a Power(Jay)hawk would look like?

Like this but red and blue.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2019, 10:37:35 AM »

:frown:  t's & p's, i can see you're still hurting

Tapout noted

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2019, 10:38:02 AM »

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2019, 10:45:54 AM »
it's different tho  :curse:

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 15, 2019, 11:09:52 AM »

Sounds like you also didn’t know where you were, wearing a zip up in church :nono:

Read it again... "in a church". It was a men's conference.

Judge not, bud.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2019, 11:16:59 AM »
it's different tho  :curse:

When you admit that you're all jizzed up simply because it's different, that's a good start.    First helmet sticker change in 31 years, a true fapfest for dork city fans.   

Then you can also admit that the players would have been 1000x more excited if that rough ridin badass Sailor Willie was on that helmet.

Then think of that glorious and highly discernible clearly indicative of K-State Helmet sporting badass Sailor Willie sitting on SVP's desk.   Instead we got an nondescript 'Cats helmet that only K-State fans recognize and 25 other fan bases had to do a double take thinking it might be them, with about 80% texting a friend telling them that SVP had their teams helmet on his desk.     

Missed opportunity . . .

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 15, 2019, 11:27:53 AM »
no one has their pulse on what 18-22 year olds like more than my grandfather dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2019, 11:32:09 AM »
no one has their pulse on what 18-22 year olds like more than my grandfather dax

How many times are you going to read about a recruiting saying "I didn't know who K-State was until they called me" before you're going to understand how unaware most 18-22 year old are?  Plus LOL at the notion that 18-22 year olds were zero'd on SVP.   It's like you don't even get TV watching demographics.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2019, 11:36:39 AM »
Confused old lady at a men's conference checks out
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2019, 11:37:29 AM »
link some articles of "recruitings" saying they didn't know who K-State was until they called them, i would love to read them granddax.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2019, 11:44:33 AM »
I can't wait until my grey Cats fleece comes in the mail today. :love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2019, 11:47:41 AM »
link some articles of "recruitings" saying they didn't know who K-State was until they called them, i would love to read them granddax.

Premium content, sorry.

But I do appreciate the fact that you think 18 year olds tune into SVP or watch SportsCenter.

meowmeow:  Youngster who thinks like on oldster

I'm just sad this group of youngsters aren't going to be able experience the power and glory of Sailor Willie, but instead are forced to feel excited about Gener0 'Cats . . . #frown

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2019, 11:55:34 AM »
not sure where i said 18 year olds watch SVP or sportscenter, i guess you are of the opinion all publicity is bad publicity.  stop pitting this up granddax.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2019, 11:56:06 AM »

Premium content, sorry.

But I do appreciate the fact that you think 18 year olds tune into SVP or watch SportsCenter.

I'm just sad this group of youngsters aren't going to be able experience the power and glory of Sailor Willie, but instead are forced to feel excited about Gener0 'Cats . . . #frown

I really like my Sailor Willie shirt too. (especially since it doesn't have the dumb baseball KS logo on it).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2019, 12:01:51 PM »
not sure where i said 18 year olds watch SVP or sportscenter, i guess you are of the opinion all publicity is bad publicity.  stop pitting this up granddax.

I said nothing about any publicity being bad, I'm just enjoying you getting all  :curse: because not everybody likes GenerO 'Cats script and thinks a better alt logo is available.  I'm also  :lol: at the fact that you're playing the excitement card when you know in your dumb little head that after 30 years everybody is looking for some changes. 

You keep trying, tho.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2019, 12:04:52 PM »
relax granddax, it's friday.  this will all be over tomorrow night.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2019, 12:05:23 PM »
relax granddax, it's friday.  this will all be over tomorrow night.

TapoutTachometer:  12,000 and rising

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 15, 2019, 12:07:00 PM »

Premium content, sorry.

I really like my Sailor Willie shirt too. (especially since it doesn't have the dumb baseball KS logo on it).

:sdeek:

The interlocking KS is the absolute pinnacle of Kansas state logos. Literally the only one that looks good on a hat
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 15, 2019, 12:07:32 PM »

Premium content, sorry.

The interlocking KS is the absolute pinnacle of Kansas state logos. Literally the only one that looks good on a hat

I don't like it and never have.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 15, 2019, 12:08:21 PM »

Premium content, sorry.

The interlocking KS is the absolute pinnacle of Kansas state logos. Literally the only one that looks good on a hat[/b]